Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
^ ^

🀣 ... Good ones Xoxo, keep them coming. I want to see the whole thread filled with witch pictures that would scare the hell out of Mahi. πŸ˜† Just kidding. Bye for now. I really should go.

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

^ ^

🀣 ... Good ones Xoxo, keep them coming. I want to see the whole thread filled with witch pictures that would scare the hell out of Mahi. πŸ˜† Just kidding. Bye for now. I really should go.

Hhihi whats funny?😳
im not scared at all wsey bhi im going back to join my family i dont care but what if i'd get frightened while journey its a long flight😭😭😭
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahikhan

But im really scared of them my nani used to tell me that witches are very clever they count your teeth and a person dies

Lol at least ur daadi didnt tell u that a witch lived in ur basement and if u wernt good she comes to take naughty children at night. That was not funni i was sceared of my basement for yrs! I remember once i walked pass the basment door and it was open, i screamed and ran to my mum telling her the witch got out. Turned out it was my mum who left the door open accidently wen she went to get something.

On the OtherHand yeh i do believe in Black Magic.

Hhihi whats funny?😳

Aapki expressions. πŸ˜†

im not scared at all wsey bhi im going back to join my family i dont care but what if i'd get frightened while journey its a long flight😭😭😭

Hoped you have reached there by now, and no witches disturbed you in the middle. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sujal_Fan_No1

Lol at least ur daadi didnt tell u that a witch lived in ur basement and if u wernt good she comes to take naughty children at night. That was not funni i was sceared of my basement for yrs! I remember once i walked pass the basment door and it was open, i screamed and ran to my mum telling her the witch got out. Turned out it was my mum who left the door open accidently wen she went to get something.

🀣 ... Hell, I wish my granny would have said to me something similar. I swear I would have visited the basement and spent half of my time there. πŸ˜† Don't know why, but the thought of these things always turned me on, from young age as far as I can remember. Unfortunately, I was raised up in such a way to view the entire occult world as a superstition. 😭

By the way, why is it always witches/wizards targeted/singled out, as a mean of frightening kids? Does the elder population ever take notice that ninety percent of the crimes committed against them are done by the 'ordinary' (according to them) population? Rarely does any witch/pagan/wiccan harms their fellow individuals. I guess these inaccurate stories fed up to the younger generation is the sole reason behind the immense prejudices the world population have against occultists. πŸ€”

Originally posted by: Sujal_Fan_No1

On the OtherHand yeh i do believe in Black Magic.

Only the 'black' one? 😊

Originally posted by: baz786

actually POH, i'm not entirely sure if jinns do have free will, i know angels don't

I too am not sure, but if my knowledge is correct, per Islam, djinns do have a free will (hence human beings and djinns would be subjected to judgment in the judgment day), while the other creations wouldn't. Not quite sure of what the Bible/Torah or any other scripture had got to say on this matter.
ipsita roy taught my dad english in south pint..

shes a witch

and another friend of my dad's saw her freezing a big ocean ave in a beach resort

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

ipsita roy taught my dad english in south pint..

shes a witch

and another friend of my dad's saw her freezing a big ocean ave in a beach resort

I will have to do a bit more studies on this Ipsita Roy before I draw any conclusion. Heard that she is quite a competent person. Though I doubt nature and natural phenomenon could be controlled/manipulated that easily.

So what was your dad's impression on her (assuming what you are saying is true πŸ˜†)?

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

I will have to do a bit more studies on this Ipsita Roy before I draw any conclusion. Heard that she is quite a competent person. Though I doubt nature and natural phenomenon could be controlled/manipulated that easily.

So what was your dad's impression on her (assuming what you are saying is true πŸ˜†)?

My dad and my friend said that she was an average teacher... πŸ˜›
^ Ah, I was expecting something more. πŸ˜†

But seriously, where had Xoxo and Mahi gone? And what had happened to Sarina? Not seeing her for quite a while.