Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
🀣🀣

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

i think witches exist.. dont tell her but i used to think sarina was a witch!!

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

You are posting something on a public forum and asking us to make it remain 'secret'? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Yaar, Sarina checks every pages she can. Don't ever underestimate her. πŸ˜†

She is a multi-talented person, so I will take this that she had studied parts (if not everything) of witchcraft, 'cause she seems to know a lot about these. She is very dreamy, too.

Which Sarina?😲
the mod😲
she seems dreamy😳
😭

Well, at least Harry Potter did some! You can't deny that! Yeah, they had some extra powers, but that doesn't change the fact the Rowling portrayed the magickal side very cleverly, showing them extremely normal in every aspect like us, even if they have special powers.

Yes!! he did....I dont want to be a Muggin!!!!

But still his magic was extreme and its not exactly that fun to be a witch..you have to live up to all those remarks and evil sarcasm from others.

Xoxo

Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Mahi seriously, if Sareena is ROH..she gives me that sort of feelings...dont get me wrong, i like her...but she sounds soo different..now i know that witches are the same as everyone else..but like emo, Goths, witches also stand out from the crowd.

Xoxo

RTH aka Return To Hades, yaar ... You keep writing 'of' instead of 'to'. πŸ˜† Hades, in Greek Mythology, was a god of the underworld, i.e. the afterlife, to whom Persephone used to return after every four months, or anything of that sort (I have forgotten the complete story; you can check it, its in her Blog; the first post there). Now tell me, how can 'return' belong (of) to Hades? πŸ˜† Its return to hades.

RTH aka Return To Hades, yaar ... You keep writing 'of' instead of 'to'. πŸ˜† Hades, in Greek Mythology, was a god of the underworld, i.e. the afterlife, to whom Persephone used to return after every four months, or anything of that sort (I have forgotten the complete story; you can check it, its in her Blog; the first post there). Now tell me, how can 'return' belong (of) to Hades? πŸ˜† Its return to hades.

Sorry, i keep making that mistake lolz..ajnu has pointed that out several times πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and Greek mythology is one subject that i loved studying, i thought the gods of Gods was Zeus? i always thought you were a girl POH and imagined you as Aprohdite, ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...

It was a place where people went after death lolz

Xoxo

Originally posted by: baz786

interesting somewhat contreversial topic.

black magic does exist and its carried out for the wrong purposes, but its not right just to concentrate on that there is also magic that is used to counteract the black magic.

Also ghosts also exist, along with Jinns there are good jinns made of light i think and bad jinns made of fire.  Of course we are unable to see them, but they do exist

just my thoughts

Yeah, this is a controversial subject due to the uproar made by the religious community (do not mean all of them, neither am I attacking any religion here; I am speaking in regards to the extremists). Otherwise the usage of magick is a pretty basic thing for many people.

Err...according to Islam, weren't both good and bad djinns (they have free will, so 'good' and 'bad') made of fire (smokeless fire?), and angels made of light?

Otherwise I agree with you.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago

You are posting something on a public forum and asking us to make it remain 'secret'? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Yaar, Sarina checks every pages she can. Don't ever underestimate her. πŸ˜† lol too late lol

She is a multi-talented person, so I will take this that she had studied parts (if not everything) of witchcraft, 'cause she seems to know a lot about these. She is very dreamy, too. oh u hav qa crush on her? 😳😳

POH i dont know about jinns, but angels are made outta light

and im made outta sand...what does that make me?? 🀣

Excuse my bad sense of humor !!!

Xoxo

Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

ahh interesting

btw POH, i was only a kid back then...my wiccan friend was a kid too..but i knew she was different, she never knew much about her religion, but she didnt believe in God and she didnt do evil either...however sometimes she did creep me out,  a little weird lolz

Xoxo

Yes, as far as I know, in many of the earth based religions (if not all), they give the option of not believing in God, something no one had ever seen or felt. That is why many Pagans/Druids goes along with their life without believing in the existence of a Creator, but simultaneously they follow their religion, and do the magicks.

These sorts of people seems weird to is because we aren't used to these. They may find us equally 'weird', you know. πŸ˜†

Did you meet any Wiccan when you were old enough to grasp all these?

Yes, as far as I know, in many of the earth based religions (if not all), they give the option of not believing in God, something no one had ever seen or felt. That is why many Pagans/Druids goes along with their life without believing in the existence of a Creator, but simultaneously they follow their religion, and do the magicks.

These sorts of people seems weird to is because we aren't used to these. They may find us equally 'weird', you know. πŸ˜†

Did you meet any Wiccan when you were old enough to grasp all these?

Nope i didnt met any more wiccans

but ive met numerous numbers of gay people....they interest me too πŸ˜†...i think gay people are generally more friendly than normal..i like gays!!!

Xoxo