The Secret world of BLACK MAGIC

Posted: 17 years ago

Due to jealousy, heart burning or some base cause, the Tantriks use cheap tactics to overcome the adversaries, which ruins one's life.

Are you also under such a spell?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

We must have peace and happiness in life, and to achieve the same we work hard. But we do not get in return to the proportions of our labour. 😳

We get very little even after the best of our efforts, we toil to get success in our business but the profits are too little. We do not want any discontentment or discord in our family life, but inspite of our best efforts, the peace and tranquility of our family is disturbed.

On the other hand people work very little, but get too much in return. Businessmen have ample wealth just be putting in little efforts, bit we are disappointed even after continuous efforts. It leads us to conclude, that there are some evil forces which make our strategies unsuccessful...

So what do you believe and share all your experiences hereπŸ˜›

Because of Black magic I got stuck in Debate Mansion so also most of the Dmers!!!
Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
i beleive in balck magic but it depends on other things also

Originally posted by savie

i beleive in balck magic but it depends on other things also

like what?and y r u so sure its real? please share ur experiences

Edited by radha07 - 17 years ago
Originally posted by radha07

On the other hand people work very little, but get too much in return. Businessmen have ample wealth just be putting in little efforts, bit we are disappointed even after continuous efforts. It leads us to conclude, that there are some evil forces which make our strategies unsuccessful...

Isn't it called Karma? or Destiny , Fate or whatever one wants to call it but certainly not Black Magic...

By looking at others achievements we have a huge sense of entitlement but the truth is not everyone is supposed to have the same amount even after putting in same effort.  Magicians can never scrub your Kismat..!!!!! 

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sareg

You missed the toll free phone number.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

and I love their tag line- Black magic dissapear in 7 days , guaranteed..!!!!! 😑

What if I don't have any direct experience of Black Magic.

What if I am in the grip of Black Magic. Ho would I know?

Is there an opposite of Black Magic? To negate the effects of Black Magic?

Actually I didn't follow what you were saying. Could you please explain?
Originally posted by Jatayu

What if I don't have any direct experience of Black Magic.

What if I am in the grip of Black Magic. Ho would I know?

Is there an opposite of Black Magic? To negate the effects of Black Magic?

Actually I didn't follow what you were saying. Could you please explain?

The opposite of black magic is white magic.
check out wikipedia.  since you dislike cut paste, i cannot provide you more info πŸ˜†.

Originally posted by Cutie

The opposite of black magic is white magic. check out wikipedia.  since you dislike cut paste, i cannot provide you more info πŸ˜†.

It's not that I dislike copy/paste. When quoting someone or mentioining a fact, it is quite OK to copy and paste.

Copy and paste is not desirable when I myself am to contribute something - which implies that the contribution has to be original.

I also do not subscribe to the increasingly common notion that wikipedia is the source of all wisdom. Yes, it is a handy reference but please remember that it is editable by public. The accuracy of statements in wiki is therefore to be checked and verified.

Now if that wasn't some real top class spam  ...