Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Sorry, i keep making that mistake lolz..ajnu has pointed that out several times 😆😆

You mean WA?

and Greek mythology is one subject that i loved studying, i thought the gods of Gods was Zeus? i always thought you were a girl POH and imagined you as Aprohdite, ! 😳😆...

God ...! 😆

It was a place where people went after death lolz

Xoxo

POH i dont know about jinns, but angels are made outta light

and im made outta sand...what does that make me?? 🤣

Excuse my bad sense of humor !!!

Xoxo

Good or bad, sense of humor is sense of humor, right? 😆

Nope i didnt met any more wiccans

but ive met numerous numbers of gay people....they interest me too 😆...i think gay people are generally more friendly than normal..i like gays!!!

Xoxo

🤓😳

Any point you were trying to make in particular?
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
I really think it's high time for me to go offline. Thanks to Mahi, Sunny, Xoxo, Gengar and others for this great discussion.

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

🤓😳

Any point you were trying to make in particular?

🤣

have you never met a gay?

ps, Dostana gays were sooo adorable!!!! 😍

Xoxo

Why do you want to cry??

Churail hoon mein...Mahi i want to treat you to an apple, would you eat it for me?

Xoxo

Last one ... Xoxo, you have any more pictures as such? Please post them; I would love it. Especially to see Mahi's reaction. 😆
For mahi's pleasure

Here is an example of what an intelligent witch looks like

Xoxo
Mummy witch cooking dinner, consisting of Human blood for drink...and stomach cut into tiny peaces of meat, and salad consisting of fingernails and tooths. and some hair mixed into it too

Mahi are you hungry now?? 😆

Xoxo

Edited by the_Naked_face - 14 years ago

have you never met a gay?

ps, Dostana gays were sooo adorable!!!! 😍

Xoxo

Err ... yeah, as a matter of fact, I did. Everyone did; even if they do not know their true identity. One in every ten human being is a queer, how can one not meet them?

As for Dostana ... Dostana pissed the crap out of me. I understand Karan Johar's motive on trying to normalize homosexuality. But instead of doing that, he is bringing even more negative lights to it. I thought Abhishekh and John were supposed to be real gays there, but meh, that turned out to be nothing but a joke, something most Indians believe in. So instead of bringing the issue of same sex love/union/relationship in a brighter spot, Karan took it to the opposite. Why not make shows with real romance between people of the same gender; that will open the door towards its acceptance. Showing it as a 'fun' wouldn't. I will even go as far as to say that 'Girlfriend' was a better movie than this; at least the character of Isha was a real member of the LGBT community (though she was shown as a negative person, something most LGBT people aren't).

But hey, what was the topic, and what is it that we are discussing? 😆 I should run away immediately. 🤗 Bye.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Yeah, this is a controversial subject due to the uproar made by the religious community (do not mean all of them, neither am I attacking any religion here; I am speaking in regards to the extremists). Otherwise the usage of magick is a pretty basic thing for many people.

Err...according to Islam, weren't both good and bad djinns (they have free will, so 'good' and 'bad') made of fire (smokeless fire?), and angels made of light?

Otherwise I agree with you.

actually POH, i'm not entirely sure if jinns do have free will, i know angels don't