Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Aww, so sweet of you. πŸ€—

thnx😳

Yeah, and not all ghosts are evil, too. πŸ˜† (Though I am pretty much unsure about the features/characteristics of ghosts).

may be!πŸ˜•
i think witches exist.. dont tell her but i used to think sarina was a witch!!

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

OMG!OMG!OMG!
🀣
🀣
🀣

same here, sareena Return of hades?😳 Yeah she gives me the same feeling,

She sounds like from a different world.

Xoxo

Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Wicca/witchcraft is a religion eh? im only speaking from experience,

As far as I know, witchcraft is just the 'craft' or 'science' (if you will say) of using and manipulating the energy around us, that involves some sort of magickal means. Witchcraft is, (assuming my information is correct) more of a practice than a belief or a religion. Wicca, on the other hand, is a religion.=, like Paganism, Shamanism, and others.

Here is which states the difference between them: Everything Under The Moon.

One is a religion, one is a practice.

i think i read your studying it so you perhaps know better eh?

When I said 'studying', I meant reading few things here and there, nothing more. πŸ˜† Since you had witch friend (Gosh! Wish I had one, too), you are suppose to know better.

i am only confident about one thing though...Wiccans/witches are normal people, that have hopes, dreams and families.  They are soo much similar to us than we think...nothing like harry potter lolz.

Xoxo

Haha, fully agreed there.

Originally posted by: mahikhan

OMG!OMG!OMG!
🀣
🀣
🀣

Mahi seriously, if Sareena is ROH..she gives me that sort of feelings...dont get me wrong, i like her...but she sounds soo different..now i know that witches are the same as everyone else..but like emo, Goths, witches also stand out from the crowd.

Xoxo

Books and Tv should do justice to the Wiccans/witchcraft..instead of showing them as evil and ugly they should show them as positive and humans that respects life and loves people...not someone saying jantar mantar and casting evil spells on others!!!..they should make a film on a beautiful witch..!

Xoxo

Well, at least Harry Potter did some! You can't deny that! Yeah, they had some extra powers, but that doesn't change the fact the Rowling portrayed the magickal side very cleverly, showing them extremely normal in every aspect like us, even if they have special powers.
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting somewhat contreversial topic.

black magic does exist and its carried out for the wrong purposes, but its not right just to concentrate on that there is also magic that is used to counteract the black magic.

Also ghosts also exist, along with Jinns there are good jinns made of light i think and bad jinns made of fire.  Of course we are unable to see them, but they do exist

just my thoughts

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

As far as I know, witchcraft is just the 'craft' or 'science' (if you will say) of using and manipulating the energy around us, that involves some sort of magickal means. Witchcraft is, (assuming my information is correct) more of a practice than a belief or a religion. Wicca, on the other hand, is a religion.=, like Paganism, Shamanism, and others.

Here is which states the difference between them: Everything Under The Moon.

One is a religion, one is a practice.

When I said 'studying', I meant reading few things here and there, nothing more. πŸ˜† Since you had witch friend (Gosh! Wish I had one, too), you are suppose to know better.

Haha, fully agreed there.

ahh interesting

btw POH, i was only a kid back then...my wiccan friend was a kid too..but i knew she was different, she never knew much about her religion, but she didnt believe in God and she didnt do evil either...however sometimes she did creep me out,  a little weird lolz

Xoxo

You are posting something on a public forum and asking us to make it remain 'secret'? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Yaar, Sarina checks every pages she can. Don't ever underestimate her. πŸ˜†

same here, sareena Return of hades?😳 Yeah she gives me the same feeling,

She sounds like from a different world.

Xoxo

She is a multi-talented person, so I will take this that she had studied parts (if not everything) of witchcraft, 'cause she seems to know a lot about these. She is very dreamy, too.