Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Abhir comes to Mishti and tells her that he had to come it make sure that the mehendiwaali didn’t write the wrong name. writes A on her hand and tells “Mera Naam tumhare haathon pein kismet ne likha hein” 

As expected Mishti ka dream tha. #SOP

Someone calls BM outside. Abhir is waiting for her.  
BM remembers her conversation about Abhir coming back. 
Abhir kneels down in front of BM and begs for her forgiveness. But before BM Can do anything she hears BP calling. 

Inside the house, Kunal is helping Varsha. Nannu comes there and asks what his excuse today is. Kunal apologizes to Nannu for spiking his drink, and Nannu kind of deflects it. #somewhatThanda.

He is more interested in Abhir’s whereabouts #KyaBechainiHein but kunal says he doesn’t know and leaves from there. 

Abhir tells BM that he can see her thoughts in her tears. He understands he made a mistake leaving Mishti, but coming here was not a mistake. BM tells him that she considers him her son, and that while his coming there is not wrong, but the timing is wrong. Abhir continues to beg, but BM is worried about the whole family, and how this will affect the whole family.  

While she is talking, Abhir notices the electrical  spark and rushes into the house, the mehendi waali is writing the alphabet, Abhir pushes Mishti away from the bed and saves her from fire. Nannu puts out the fire.

Abhir apologizes and says that he came in only because of the fire and starts to leave. But BP stops him tells that he came to start a fire, and Nannu claims that he came there to tell him to not go through with the wedding. Mishti stops Nannu’s rant, and tells Abhir to leave. Abhir is determined to say what he wants to before leaving. He comes to Mishti and apologizes with folded hands. Mujhe maaf karo kyunki tumhare bina mein adhura hoon, jaise tum mere bina adhoori ho. 

Shaurya tells Abhir to stop the drama leave. #HeSpeaks.

Nannu yells that he should leave as he has no rights in Mishti. Abhir is clear that he has rights on Mish and that she has given him those rights, Nannu pushes Abhir. But Abhir is keeping his calm, since he has hurt Mishti a lot already. 

Mishti ki haath mein kiska bhi mehendi ho, naam mera hoga. Mishti looks down and sees that the mehendi alphabet has smudged to be A. #ThankGodNannuStartsWithN, #AgarBYahSHotaTho 

precap - BP demands that Mishti makes her choice. While the scene shows her taking Abhir’s name, I am sure it will be followed by yahan se chale jao. 😜

yaar our theory of nishbir ship is sailing see Nannu didnt give much thoughts on kunals apology or even mishti he was more concerned on abir coming there 🤣🤣

@bold - 🤣🤣 perfect tacky hashtag yaar... haina they showed the smug too but what if name was something else.. chaa cliche ITV scene mehndi of abirs name unknowingly next haldi but that got completed during ketu shaadi time itself 🤣

will do. usually monday updates  are difficult for me. Sunday night here and usually have some other events. But other days are usually good.

thanks dear 😃 ok dear then i'll take up monday you give for all other days.. 👍🏼

meri cool 🤗

did you watch episode what did you feel 😆

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

thanks dear 😃 ok dear then i'll take up monday you give for all other days.. 👍🏼

yes  👍🏼 and I will let you know when I am online or have some other unavoidable events during other days.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

At Mah house, Varsha tries to cheer up Jas. Jas is worried about Abhir. Nannu comes there and deflects her with plans about his gora  friends and pinky aunty. Nannu is convinced that today Mishti will side with him and Abhir will lose once and for all #VinashKaleViparidhaBudhi

Mishti sees them and thinks that Nannu is making her whole family happy, but she still seems to be waiting for someone, she decides that she won’t wait anymore #ItsHisFamilyToo. BM comes there and takes Mishti to start the ceremony. 

Naanu reaches there with kunal and Ketki. Mishti takes Nanu’s blessings. Nannu seems concerned that Abhir is not joining #MajorMissing #EvenMoreThanMishti

Dance sequence.. Naanu and Kunal dancing  full enthu with Maheshwaris... #BegaaniShaadiAbdullahDeewana

Mishti reminisces MishBir scenes. BP notices, and comes to bless her. Takes Nannu to dance.

abhir comes with lathi and joins the dance and everyone is shocked. #FeelsLikeADream

thanks naina for such entertaining updates👍🏼😆

@bold: hahah nishbir ship sailing even stronger wohoo! So Nannu really did want Abir to join all his shaadi functions🤗 perhaps this is Nannu's plan afterall, he wants Abir to come and show his fight for Mishti infront of all the family😃

Love all the hashtags🤣😛

yes  👍🏼 and I will let you know when I am online or have some other unavoidable events during other days.

ok dear done 👍🏼

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mish and Jas are at a designer boutique and Nannu meets them there. She drops Jas and goes to park the car, and BB lands up there #KyaTimingHein #StalkerMuch #JasStopCallingMishtiMuhBoli #IwishNannuHadCorrected

BB tells Jas and Nannu that they are wasting time with the wedding preparations, reminds them of Mishti’s broken  2 engagements. Nannu puts her in her place, but BB warns him about Abhir. #knowsHerSonWell.

Jas is rattled, but Nannu reassures her.

bBs plan is to make sure Mah’s stop Abhir.

but Nannu is a different adversary BB - he promptly calls up Abhir and invites him to the Mehnedi
. Nannu thinks this will prove once and for all about Mishti’s partner. He is determined to be with Mish until Mishti tells him to step back. Abhir is sure that Mishti’s love is all his, Mishti ka nafrat, uska gussa sab mere liye hein, kyu ki uska pyaar sirf mere liye hein. 

#GayiBBkiBhainsPaaniMeein #KyaSochaKyaHua

P.s. I might be naive, but I still feel Nannu is positive, he is unsure about Abhir’s character bad suitability for Mishti, and thinks Mishti is wasting her love on an undeserving man. at the same time he wants to keep Mishti’s happiness. 

Thanks for the updates Naina.

@bold - another plan of Meenu failed😆

Agree with you on Nishant. In yesterday's episode Nishant was amazed by Abir's love but he is not giving because of the pain given by Abir to Mishti.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mini 🤗

yaar today too you came on time... wah wah 😆🤗

this is much better re than dragging for days for a single function.. let this get done n dusted and we get shaadi by next week 😆

nannu no not gonna say anything... but many things got cleared today.. he is positive but possessive too 😆

i told uru that its abirs turn to get back when he actually didnt do any mistake in real sense.. see he didnt wanna come but fire pulled him in then he wanted to go then bp n nannu stopped.. so yes the ziddi boy accepted you wanted so let me go ahead n hogaya slapfest 🤣

BB is more than enough to prove how bad guy is abir stalker, villain who gets what he wants, psycho lover what not 🤣

Bm varsha were good if only they talk all this to bp and family... but no they just want to gossip.. 🤣

Abir n BM mini tbh i felt like kicking abir.. man he asked sorry ok but the way he said you see me as your son so please forgive me it was like as if he stole a chocolate n mom is angry... 😆 but thank god he was ready to leave after she requested atleast she knew the truth he didnt want to come in and create drama... 😆

Diyaaaa🤗

I was surprised the fn came fast.....😆

Next week shaadi pakka hoga naa......we haven't received any spoiler pics🤔

Nannu is stupid.....I dunno what he is trying to prove. Even if mishti chooses him.....whats the use?? She doesn't love him......🤪And he knws it tooo......that makes him epically stupid....😆

Haan ....Abir's payback time😆.......this was his redemption.....2 thappads frm mah fan😆

Yaar BM and varsha doesn't have a voice when it matters. I will blame BM ....becoz she knws everything......and still didn't try to stop the shaadi🤔

Abir ka mein kya bolun......its okay.....I guess....😆😆Atleast he asked for forgiveness........😆

I can understand BP's fear nw.......Abir hardly said sme few sentences to mishti ......and mish is already in lala land. She would have gne back to Abir in an instant if not for this shaadi😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

meri cool 🤗

did you watch episode what did you feel 😆

I hate nannu😡🤣...

The episode was good ya😃.. Not bad......😃

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

BM was the voice of the viewers today! She is on the right track and has assessed the situation perfectly! She is not in favor of this jhatpat shaadi too!!

Loved loved BM-Abir scene! ❤️

It was executed so well... Shaheer has the softest voice when it comes to apologies and he nails such scenes. Ego nahin hai... and it shows in his performance too... sincere most apology!

BM has a soft corner for Abir. She told Abir that more than Mishti, she was waiting for his apology! But alas, she thinks its too late and breaking this marriage will break her family...

Wish Abir had a chance to tell her how/why this marriage is not good for Mishti or Nishant before he had to run behind the short-circuited wire...

Mish had such a sweet dream about Abir! She doesn't want Abir to come ruin the family's happiness, but her heart is waiting for him to come...

Nannu has made this into a competition/game now... today I got that feeling even more. He cares too much now about showing Abir that Mishti has chosen him and not Abir. 

Loved the song and picturization of Kunal looking after Parul! He is getting his sensitive side back which was lost with years of BB's grooming (and scheming)!

Also loved the laathi song with RVs dancing with full gusto like it's Abir's wedding! Ritwik has nice dance moves in there!!

Special mention to Shaurya's semi-forceful dialog today!! 😆

So far the Mehndi bit has been executed well... slap fest is tomorrow! Abir had not come to gatecrash today... Nannu had officially called him, mainly to prove a point to him. Still he didn't come in till he saw the wire with sparks!

Abir was quite well-behaved so far. But Nannu is provoking him to the point that Mishti will have to verbally choose one over the other 

Mishti surely is going to feel for Abir after this Mehndi is over... Dil par nahin rahega zor!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago