Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

good morning pali 🤗

yaar the slapfest is tomorrow i specially forwarded and saw today it ended with abir asking sorry n refusing to go from there... 😆 in precap too its bp asking mishti to chose.. 

Morning Diyu 🤗

Haan, slepfest is tomorrow... so far Mehndi was executed well... Not OTT. I liked it actually.

Abir was too confident that Mish will choose him after he apologized. He will be in for a shock tomorrow when Mish chooses Nish!

In a way, it's good. He will get a reality check that Mishti is not going to go against the family and he needs to think more creatively and find some other solution...

Or BB can make it easy for him by kidnapping and haddi tudvaing Abir, so he lands up in the hospital and keeps away from Mishti... but Mishti will get dil ke haatho majboor and ends up leaving the shaadi rituals to go see Abir in the hospital 😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

BM was the voice of the viewers today! She is on the right track and has assessed the situation perfectly! She is not in favor of this jhatpat shaadi too!!

Loved loved BM-Abir scene! ❤️

It was executed so well... Shaheer has the softest voice when it comes to apologies and he nails such scenes. Ego nahin hai... and it shows in his performance too... sincere most apology!

BM has a soft corner for Abir. She told Abir that more than Mishti, she was waiting for his apology! But alas, she thinks its too late and breaking this marriage will break her family...

Wish Abir had a chance to tell her how this marriage is not good for Mishti or Nishant before he had to run behind the short-circuited wire...

Mish had such a sweet dream about Abir! She doesn't want Abir to come ruin the family's happiness, but her heart is waiting for him to come...

Nannu has made this into his competition/a game now... today I got that feeling even more. He cares too much now about showing Abir that Mishti has chosen him and not Abir.

Loved the song and picturization of Kunal looking after Parul! He is getting his sensitive side back which was lost with years of BB's grooming (and scheming)!

Also loved the laathi song with RVs dancing with full gusto like it's Abir's wedding! Ritwik has nice dance moves in there!!

So far the Mehndi bit has been executed well... slap fest is tomorrow! Abir had not come to gatecrash today... Nannu had officially called him, mainly to prove a point to him. Still he didn't come in till he saw the wire with sparks!

Abir was quite well-behaved so far. But Nannu is provoking him to the point that Mishti will have to verbally choose one over the other 

Mishti surely is going to feel for Abir after this Mehndi is over... Dil par nahin rahega zor!

Thank u Naina and Diya for updates...

@bold-he is such a creepy guy Pali ..I just hate him...he was the only one who is behind this entire slap fest.he had no ryt to push Abir away..Abir didn't want to make the function full of tamasha..but this guy had done that..smiley44smiley44

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Pali, r u not watching the episode live today? 😆

Haha, were you waiting for my jhatpat review before the LU was over? 😆

I watched the episode, but right after that I had to go drop my son for his activity. So didn't get a chance to write anything 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Diyaaaa🤗

I was surprised the fn came fast.....😆

Next week shaadi pakka hoga naa......we haven't received any spoiler pics🤔

Nannu is stupid.....I dunno what he is trying to prove. Even if mishti chooses him.....whats the use?? She doesn't love him......🤪And he knws it tooo......that makes him epically stupid....😆

Haan ....Abir's payback time😆.......this was his redemption.....2 thappads frm mah fan😆

Yaar BM and varsha doesn't have a voice when it matters. I will blame BM ....becoz she knws everything......and still didn't try to stop the shaadi🤔

Abir ka mein kya bolun......its okay.....I guess....😆😆Atleast he asked for forgiveness........😆

I can understand BP's fear nw.......Abir hardly said sme few sentences to mishti ......and mish is already in lala land. She would have gne back to Abir in an instant if not for this shaadi😆

🤗

actually hifi seeing the first scene i thought ohh god they are gonna end today epi with abir coming but thank god they completed half function 🤣

dont know mini but seeing this speed i hope they finish off ganesh pooja too this week and next week haldi n shaadi i hope we get a spoiler yaar cant handle this 

yaar like you said he sees all this as a competition and like someone posted yesterday for him its a chance to prove himself to family... its his own feeling that he is better the comparison is what makes him stupid.. i dont even know what he thinks of love re its just a competition for him on who gives more happiness to mishti... 😆

haan 2 thappad and goes on knees once redemption over 🤣🤣 chaa what all we expected.. but i hope he works more even after this shaadi drama.. he needs to prove by action and work on building their relationship thats a proper way to redeem for both of them.. 

BM can see everything but voicing out is not her job nah 😆even shaurya can speak but not bm.. 😆

haan i even accepted bp anger and why he is doing all this... i even agreed with his decision of shaadi at one point bcoz of his fear and everything even though it was wrong as a father he was right...  but then the responsibility he said yesterday n pushing her to explain when she just went out for 5 min was too much.. just think what if she actually went out for fresh air,, do they want to lock her up in house or have a body guard when she goes out... will this change after marriage.. this is what irks me.. today too she herself asked abir to leave, she is trying even if she doesnt want to she is being true to her commitment even if that hurt her.. like you said yesterday she can go to any extend to give her loved ones what they want, but still being hard on the girl.. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I hate nannu😡🤣...

The episode was good ya😃.. Not bad......😃

🤣🤣 no comments... even though i was double minded i didnt want him to do this but then he is flipping slowly.. 

haina the episode was actually very good... had lot of elements to enjoy 😃

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Thank u Naina and Diya for updates...

@bold-he is such a creepy guy Pali ..I just hate him...he was the only one who is behind this entire slap fest.he had no ryt to push Abir away..Abir didn't want to make the function full of tamasha..but this guy had done that..

It is not longer about just Mishti's happiness for Nannu. He is now more and more occupied with winning this against Abir and proving to him that he deserves Mishti more than him.

If Nannu only cared about enjoying the functions and making sure everything goes smoothly, there was no need to call Abir to the function. But he called Abir, also instigated him... what for? He wanted to make it clear to Abir that Mishti will choose him... and now tomorrow the situation will get to a point where Mishti will have to make a choice 💔

SheThought thumbnail

Chalo, Abir made a choice under family pressure.

Tomorrow, Mishti will make a choice under family pressure.

Hisaab barabar between MishBir.

Can they start over from 0 now 😆😆

Related image

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤗

actually hifi seeing the first scene i thought ohh god they are gonna end today epi with abir coming but thank god they completed half function 🤣

dont know mini but seeing this speed i hope they finish off ganesh pooja too this week and next week haldi n shaadi i hope we get a spoiler yaar cant handle this 

yaar like you said he sees all this as a competition and like someone posted yesterday for him its a chance to prove himself to family... its his own feeling that he is better the comparison is what makes him stupid.. i dont even know what he thinks of love re its just a competition for him on who gives more happiness to mishti... 😆

haan 2 thappad and goes on knees once redemption over 🤣🤣 chaa what all we expected.. but i hope he works more even after this shaadi drama.. he needs to prove by action and work on building their relationship thats a proper way to redeem for both of them.. 

BM can see everything but voicing out is not her job nah 😆even shaurya can speak but not bm.. 😆

haan i even accepted bp anger and why he is doing all this... i even agreed with his decision of shaadi at one point bcoz of his fear and everything even though it was wrong as a father he was right...  but then the responsibility he said yesterday n pushing her to explain when she just went out for 5 min was too much.. just think what if she actually went out for fresh air,, do they want to lock her up in house or have a body guard when she goes out... will this change after marriage.. this is what irks me.. today too she herself asked abir to leave, she is trying even if she doesnt want to she is being true to her commitment even if that hurt her.. like you said yesterday she can go to any extend to give her loved ones what they want, but still being hard on the girl.. 

I was thinking they deleted Ganesh Puja but. Shouldn’t Ganesh Puja be before mehandi?

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Diyaaaa🤗

I was surprised the fn came fast.....😆

Next week shaadi pakka hoga naa......we haven't received any spoiler pics🤔

Nannu is stupid.....I dunno what he is trying to prove. Even if mishti chooses him.....whats the use?? She doesn't love him......🤪And he knws it tooo......that makes him epically stupid....😆

Haan ....Abir's payback time😆.......this was his redemption.....2 thappads frm mah fan😆

Yaar BM and varsha doesn't have a voice when it matters. I will blame BM ....becoz she knws everything......and still didn't try to stop the shaadi🤔

Abir ka mein kya bolun......its okay.....I guess....😆😆Atleast he asked for forgiveness........😆

I can understand BP's fear nw.......Abir hardly said sme few sentences to mishti ......and mish is already in lala land. She would have gne back to Abir in an instant if not for this shaadi😆

Exactly Mini! 

Even if Mish chooses Nish, what will that prove anything?!

Nannu is taking it as a game now...

And Abir needs to get a reality check too. Mish will choose Nish and Abir will have to start thinking from grounds up...

Image result for unchi hai building lift teri band hai