Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally BM expressed her views on all this... 

mishti takes jas out for a surprise nannu planned... 

varsha bm sees them going in car... varsha says if abir doesnt come again n again mishti will be happy... 

bm says i dont know abir coming back, mishti not saying anything, bp saying so much and this jhatpad shaadi... 

varsha asks if she is not happy about this..

bm says as if we got time to get happy about all this... just think whatever bp said yesterday if it was needed to be said then whats the need of this jhatpad shaadi.. dont you think we need to give time.. 

varsha says i can understand but we shouldnt give mishti the opportunity to think about abir, he is not good for her, even if abir accepts her the family is not good for her.. will they accept mishti... 

Originally posted by: SheThought

Hi guys 👋 

Thanks Suta and Diyu 🤗

Is today the slap fest or will we get it in the precap? 😬

Hope the makers are able to maintain the tempo from yesterday 🤞

good morning pali 🤗

yaar the slapfest is tomorrow i specially forwarded and saw today it ended with abir asking sorry n refusing to go from there... 😆 in precap too its bp asking mishti to chose.. 

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Jas gets into the car to find Mishti in the driving seat, taking her to a surprise that Nannu has planned. Jas is not too pleased with Mishti, but Mishti locks her in and drives away. #HonewaaliSaasumaaPataaoPart2 

BM and Varsha have a conversation about the NishMish wedding. Varsha thinks things will be fine if Abhir stops turning up, but BM is not convinced. She feels it’s all happening too fast and that Mishti is not ready. #BMVoiceOfReason #BMthoughtsofTheAudience

Varsha believes that the best option for them is to not let Mishti dwell on Abhir. That Abhir is not right for Mish and the RV family won’t accept her #WhatAboutYourDaughter 

naina thank you dear.. 🤗🤗 

sorry dear i gave the bm varsha convo detail as i was excited seeing bm's words... btw i love your hashtag yaar 🤗❤️❤️

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mish and Jas are at a designer boutique and Nannu meets them there. She drops Jas and goes to park the car, and BB lands up there #KyaTimingHein #StalkerMuch #JasStopCallingMishtiMuhBoli #IwishNannuHadCorrected

BB tells Jas and Nannu that they are wasting time with the wedding preparations, reminds them of Mishti’s broken  2 engagements. Nannu puts her in her place, but BB warns him about Abhir. #knowsHerSonWell.

Jas is rattled, but Nannu reassures her.

bBs plan is to make sure Mah’s stop Abhir.

but Nannu is a different adversary BB - he promptly calls up Abhir and invites him to the Mehnedi. Nannu thinks this will prove once and for all about Mishti’s partner. He is determined to be with Mish until Mishti tells him to step back. Abhir is sure that Mishti’s love is all his, Mishti ka nafrat, uska gussa sab mere liye hein, kyu ki uska pyaar sirf mere liye hein. 

#GayiBBkiBhainsPaaniMeein #KyaSochaKyaHua

P.s. I might be naive, but I still feel Nannu is positive, he is unsure about Abhir’s character bad suitability for Mishti, and thinks Mishti is wasting her love on an undeserving man. at the same time he wants to keep Mishti’s happiness. 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Who’s behind the fire? Nish or Meenu or nish and Meenu?

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

At RV house Kunal takes care of Parul. He is distraught. 

he meets Abhir outside the room, and Abhir tells him about the mehendi invitation. Kunal thinks it’s a trap, but Abhir still has faith in nishant being a good guy.

P.s. Ritvik continues to impress. Where he is convinced about the scene and dialogues, he is really fabulous. I have felt some of  his previous scenes where he was acting like a brat, unconvincing bot from the scene and from the acting perspective. But the recent emotional scenes he has been really fabulous. 

Kuhu comes there and kunal Abhir try to find out what is happening. Kuhu doesn’t want RV family anywhere near the function, but kunal is invited and  Naanu comes there declaring he is invited too. Abhir promises that he won’t create any problem or make any secret plans. Abhir convinces Kuhu. #IFeelForKuhu

Mish and Jas are at a designer boutique and Nannu meets them there. She drops Jas and goes to park the car, and BB lands up there #KyaTimingHein #StalkerMuch #JasStopCallingMishtiMuhBoli #IwishNannuHadCorrected

BB tells Jas and Nannu that they are wasting time with the wedding preparations, reminds them of Mishti’s broken  2 engagements. Nannu puts her in her place, but BB warns him about Abhir. #knowsHerSonWell.

Jas is rattled, but Nannu reassures her.

bBs plan is to make sure Mah’s stop Abhir.

but Nannu is a different adversary BB - he promptly calls up Abhir and invites him to the Mehnedi. Nannu thinks this will prove once and for all about Mishti’s partner. He is determined to be with Mish until Mishti tells him to step back. Abhir is sure that Mishti’s love is all his, Mishti ka nafrat, uska gussa sab mere liye hein, kyu ki uska pyaar sirf mere liye hein. 

#GayiBBkiBhainsPaaniMeein #KyaSochaKyaHua

P.s. I might be naive, but I still feel Nannu is positive, he is unsure about Abhir’s character bad suitability for Mishti, and thinks Mishti is wasting her love on an undeserving man. at the same time he wants to keep Mishti’s happiness. 

ufff BB never leaves a chance.. perfect hashtag dear 😆

nannu i dont know seriously the way he sees all this as a competition is not good else what all he is doing is good and he truely cares for mishti's happiness yes he feels he can keep her happy... 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pali, r u not watching the episode live today? 😆

At RV house Kunal takes care of Parul. He is distraught. 

he meets Abhir outside the room, and Abhir tells him about the mehendi invitation. Kunal thinks it’s a trap, but Abhir still has faith in nishant being a good guy.

P.s. Ritvik continues to impress. Where he is convinced about the scene and dialogues, he is really fabulous. I have felt some of  his previous scenes where he was acting like a brat, unconvincing bot from the scene and from the acting perspective. But the recent emotional scenes he has been really fabulous. 

Kuhu comes there and kunal Abhir try to find out what is happening. Kuhu doesn’t want RV family anywhere near the function, but kunal is invited and  Naanu comes there declaring he is invited too. Abhir promises that he won’t create any problem or make any secret plans. Abhir convinces Kuhu. #IFeelForKuhu

my most favorite scene with the best song i totally loved that scene... his hesitation yet trying to accept parul... uff loving the growing bond of kunal and parul... ritvik is proving himself everyday hands down accepted.. 👏

kuhu is the one stuck in between and abir way of trying to convince her man it was funny... 

naina_raina thumbnail

At Mah house, Varsha tries to cheer up Jas. Jas is worried about Abhir. Nannu comes there and deflects her with plans about his gora  friends and pinky aunty. Nannu is convinced that today Mishti will side with him and Abhir will lose once and for all #VinashKaleViparidhaBudhi

Mishti sees them and thinks that Nannu is making her whole family happy, but she still seems to be waiting for someone, she decides that she won’t wait anymore #ItsHisFamilyToo. BM comes there and takes Mishti to start the ceremony. 

Naanu reaches there with kunal and Ketki. Mishti takes Nanu’s blessings. Nannu seems concerned that Abhir is not joining #MajorMissing #EvenMoreThanMishti

Dance sequence.. Naanu and Kunal dancing  full enthu with Maheshwaris... #BegaaniShaadiAbdullahDeewana

Mishti reminisces MishBir scenes. BP notices, and comes to bless her. Takes Nannu to dance.

abhir comes with lathi and joins the dance and everyone is shocked. #FeelsLikeADream