Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

ohh yea it does have lots of resemblance👍🏼🤗

Uff can't get enough of this hawt happening couple😳 Special spark each and everytime they come together on one screen frame❤️

Oh is it? I haven't seen the episode yet...so dream and real Abir are wearing the same? Ohh haan yea they are colour co-ordinated👏👍🏼 This time in Mishtu's fav colour = blue❤️

haan and the color white n blue was used in the kabira song seq during kuku shaadi 😆

haan our special no spark couple 😆😎

no nandu its not the same in real it was maroon only noticed while watching second time.. 😒 

ohh yes its mishtu's color this time.. 🥳 and also no one else was wearing that color both stood out in the crowd 😆🥳

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Exactly Mini! 

Even if Mish chooses Nish, what will that prove anything?!

Nannu is taking it as a game now...

And Abir needs to get a reality check too. Mish will choose Nish and Abir will have to start thinking from grounds up...

Image result for unchi hai building lift teri band hai

May be he want to prove himself better than abir see nishant always think that abir is a typical man if abir saw nishmish together get jealous and try to win mishti back as he didnot know abir personally . When the alliance fixed nishant first with BM and than with varsha discuss the nishmish alliance but it is very disappointing to nannu that abir who hurt mishti very badly still the first choice for mishti by BM and even varsha donot pointing towards abir character like varsha said mishbir love each other but there is lots of hurdles in there life when they are together with nishant mishti is in peace she didnot bad mouthed about abir. Even when abir comes to roka mishti clearly defend abir infront if nishant so he is possessive as well as jealous to abir despite whatever abir did with mishti BM and mishti still defend to him even BP was not bad mouthed about abir too much he was worry about mishti wellbeing due to meenu's behaviour. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha thata also a fact shaheer = Abir 🤣🤣

haan she loved jumpy smiling abir... ohh the airport scene it was "i thought apka pura naam mishti agarwal rajvansh hoga?" 😆 but she has one of a kind dreams remember her birthday dream abir in suit and a sweet romantic dance.. 😆

Yup we also love jumpy, smiling, flirty Abir🤗😳

ahh yes, that's the line👍🏼 "Mishti agarwal rajvansh" sounds so royal👏🥳

yea, mishti has super cute and romantic dreams🤗

Even the recent dream at the tea stall - Abir with that cute wink and 'goodbye wave' with mishti

I heard Abir winked today as well (in the dream)😉😆 Mishti truly loves dreaming of winky/flirting Abir❤️🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan and the color white n blue was used in the kabira song seq during kuku shaadi 😆

haan our special no spark couple 😆😎

no nandu its not the same in real it was maroon only noticed while watching second time.. 😒 

ohh yes its mishtu's color this time.. 🥳 and also no one else was wearing that color both stood out in the crowd 😆🥳

oh yea I couldn't remember the kabira song...you're right👍🏼

haha they spark even without having scenes together...and then when they do come together they ignite FIRE😆🤣 isliye toh aaj spark hogaya mehendi function me🤣

Yup always the stand out couple👍🏼👏