Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naina_raina

At Mah house, Varsha tries to cheer up Jas. Jas is worried about Abhir. Nannu comes there and deflects her with plans about his gora  friends and pinky aunty. Nannu is convinced that today Mishti will side with him and Abhir will lose once and for all #VinashKaleViparidhaBudhi

Mishti sees them and thinks that Nannu is making her whole family happy, but she still seems to be waiting for someone, she decides that she won’t wait anymore #ItsHisFamilyToo. BM comes there and takes Mishti to start the ceremony. 

Naanu reaches there with kunal and Ketki. Mishti takes Nanu’s blessings. Nannu seems concerned that Abhir is not joining #MajorMissing #EvenMoreThanMishti

Dance sequence.. Naanu and Kunal dancing  full enthu with Maheshwaris... #BegaaniShaadiAbdullahDeewana

Mishti reminisces MishBir scenes. BP notices, and comes to bless her. Takes Nannu to dance.

abhir comes with lathi and joins the dance and everyone is shocked. #FeelsLikeADream

@bold: 🤣

Kahaan se milte hai tujhe yeh saare hashtags!

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok.......the slap fest is tmrrw.....the mehandi came really fast🤪

Ok....so 2 mre fns.....ganesh pooja nd haldi .....after that shaadi.....phew

Nannu just ruined his own mehandi fn😆😆

Stalker BB .....I need her skills to stalk ppl......she knws when and where to reach ppl.....top class technology.....shld teach abir sme of these skills😆

BB is hell bent on potraying Abir as a creepy psycho stalker😆

BM and varsha .....😆baatein hi karte raho

Abir and BM.....😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

At Mah house, Varsha tries to cheer up Jas. Jas is worried about Abhir. Nannu comes there and deflects her with plans about his gora  friends and pinky aunty. Nannu is convinced that today Mishti will side with him and Abhir will lose once and for all #VinashKaleViparidhaBudhi

Mishti sees them and thinks that Nannu is making her whole family happy, but she still seems to be waiting for someone, she decides that she won’t wait anymore #ItsHisFamilyToo. BM comes there and takes Mishti to start the ceremony. 

Naanu reaches there with kunal and Ketki. Mishti takes Nanu’s blessings. Nannu seems concerned that Abhir is not joining #MajorMissing #EvenMoreThanMishti

Dance sequence.. Naanu and Kunal dancing  full enthu with Maheshwaris... #BegaaniShaadiAbdullahDeewana

Mishti reminisces MishBir scenes. BP notices, and comes to bless her. Takes Nannu to dance.

abhir comes with lathi and joins the dance and everyone is shocked. #FeelsLikeADream

omg what kinda hashtag seriously naina 🤣🤣🤣 everything is so wacky and awesome real wala haan😉😆 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😆😆

True😆😆

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhir comes to Mishti and tells her that he had to come it make sure that the mehendiwaali didn’t write the wrong name. writes A on her hand and tells “Mera Naam tumhare haathon pein kismet ne likha hein” 

As expected Mishti ka dream tha. #SOP

Someone calls BM outside. Abhir is waiting for her.  
BM remembers her conversation about Abhir coming back. 
Abhir kneels down in front of BM and begs for her forgiveness. But before BM Can do anything she hears BP calling. 

Inside the house, Kunal is helping Varsha. Nannu comes there and asks what his excuse today is. Kunal apologizes to Nannu for spiking his drink, and Nannu kind of deflects it. #somewhatThanda.

He is more interested in Abhir’s whereabouts #KyaBechainiHein but kunal says he doesn’t know and leaves from there. 

Abhir tells BM that he can see her thoughts in her tears. He understands he made a mistake leaving Mishti, but coming here was not a mistake. BM tells him that she considers him her son, and that while his coming there is not wrong, but the timing is wrong. Abhir continues to beg, but BM is worried about the whole family, and how this will affect the whole family.  

While she is talking, Abhir notices the electrical  spark and rushes into the house, the mehendi waali is writing the alphabet, Abhir pushes Mishti away from the bed and saves her from fire. Nannu puts out the fire.

Abhir apologizes and says that he came in only because of the fire and starts to leave. But BP stops him tells that he came to start a fire, and Nannu claims that he came there to tell him to not go through with the wedding. Mishti stops Nannu’s rant, and tells Abhir to leave. Abhir is determined to say what he wants to before leaving. He comes to Mishti and apologizes with folded hands. Mujhe maaf karo kyunki tumhare bina mein adhura hoon, jaise tum mere bina adhoori ho. 

Shaurya tells Abhir to stop the drama leave. #HeSpeaks.

Nannu yells that he should leave as he has no rights in Mishti. Abhir is clear that he has rights on Mish and that she has given him those rights, Nannu pushes Abhir. But Abhir is keeping his calm, since he has hurt Mishti a lot already. 

Mishti ki haath mein kiska bhi mehendi ho, naam mera hoga. Mishti looks down and sees that the mehendi alphabet has smudged to be A. #ThankGodNannuStartsWithN, #AgarBYahSHotaTho 

precap - BP demands that Mishti makes her choice. While the scene shows her taking Abhir’s name, I am sure it will be followed by yahan se chale jao. 😜

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

naina thank you dear.. 🤗🤗 

sorry dear i gave the bm varsha convo detail as i was excited seeing bm's words... btw i love your hashtag yaar 🤗❤️❤️

BM was ❤️❤️ Today.. and hey why do you apologize. I must apologize, since you are more regular than I am. I didn’t see you online and hence started.

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Ok.......the slap fest is tmrrw.....the mehandi came really fast🤪

Ok....so 2 mre fns.....ganesh pooja nd haldi .....after that shaadi.....phew

Nannu just ruined his own mehandi fn😆😆

Stalker BB .....I need her skills to stalk ppl......she knws when and where to reach ppl.....top class technology.....shld teach abir sme of these skills😆

BB is hell bent on potraying Abir as a creepy psycho stalker😆

BM and varsha .....😆baatein hi karte raho

Abir and BM.....😆

Mini 🤗

yaar today too you came on time... wah wah 😆🤗

this is much better re than dragging for days for a single function.. let this get done n dusted and we get shaadi by next week 😆

nannu no not gonna say anything... but many things got cleared today.. he is positive but possessive too 😆

i told uru that its abirs turn to get back when he actually didnt do any mistake in real sense.. see he didnt wanna come but fire pulled him in then he wanted to go then bp n nannu stopped.. so yes the ziddi boy accepted you wanted so let me go ahead n hogaya slapfest 🤣

BB is more than enough to prove how bad guy is abir stalker, villain who gets what he wants, psycho lover what not 🤣

Bm varsha were good if only they talk all this to bp and family... but no they just want to gossip.. 🤣

Abir n BM mini tbh i felt like kicking abir.. man he asked sorry ok but the way he said you see me as your son so please forgive me it was like as if he stole a chocolate n mom is angry... 😆 but thank god he was ready to leave after she requested atleast she knew the truth he didnt want to come in and create drama... 😆

naina_raina thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Who’s behind the fire? Nish or Meenu or nish and Meenu?

accident.. not intentional 

BM was ❤️❤️ Today.. and hey why do you apologize. I must apologize, since you are more regular than I am. I didn’t see you online and hence started.

haina today she was able to say her thoughts n facts... i loved it... she is thinking from all side... ❤️

hey no dear dont apologize..  i thought you will come so waited for sometime then seeing that scene i gave an update... 😆 you continue with update yaar enjoying your hashtag so much... 🤗 just give a morning message or something so we know you are online 😳

naina_raina thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haina today she was able to say her thoughts n facts... i loved it... she is thinking from all side... ❤️

hey no dear dont apologize..  i thought you will come so waited for sometime then seeing that scene i gave an update... 😆 you continue with update yaar enjoying your hashtag so much... 🤗 just give a morning message or something so we know you are online 😳

will do. usually monday updates  are difficult for me. Sunday night here and usually have some other events. But other days are usually good.