Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

I was thinking they deleted Ganesh Puja but. Shouldn’t Ganesh Puja be before mehandi?

haan it was supposed to be after mehndi preeti but then shah went to indo naa so they shot mehndi first in that too there was BD used and ganesh pooja i think there will be no abir so they shot it after wards to the inter change of function... 

Originally posted by: SheThought

Chalo, Abir made a choice under family pressure.

Tomorrow, Mishti will make a choice under family pressure.

Hisaab barabar between MishBir.

Can they start over from 0 now 😆😆

Related image

chalo lets start from the start... its perfect pali... scored settled.. now lets bagao mishbir and let them live in peace.. 😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preeti200

I was thinking they deleted Ganesh Puja but. Shouldn’t Ganesh Puja be before mehandi?

Preeti, bin maangi shaadi main sirf Add hi hota hai, delete nahin 😆

There is one picture of Kuhu in some funky outfit... haldi toh nahin laga. God knows what function is that now! Hen-chicken party? Pak pak Pakaoo😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Morning Diyu 🤗

Haan, slepfest is tomorrow... so far Mehndi was executed well... Not OTT. I liked it actually.

Abir was too confident that Mish will choose him after he apologized. He will be in for a shock tomorrow when Mish chooses Nish!

In a way, it's good. He will get a reality check that Mishti is not going to go against the family and he needs to think more creatively and find some other solution...

Or BB can make it easy for him by kidnapping and haddi tudvaing Abir, so he lands up in the hospital and keeps away from Mishti... but Mishti will get dil ke haatho majboor and ends up leaving the shaadi rituals to go see Abir in the hospital 😆

🤗

haan yaar it was simple and good thank god it was dream that abir came n put mehndi on mishti hand... 😆 its so unlike of abir to do that... 

true actually i didnt like his confidence since roka i want him to work hard and first stop this shaadi as its not right not bcoz of love but its not good for both nish and mish... but he is taking the love only thats ok but work hard naa the way he apologized to bm was love but he needs to work hard... 

true now he needs this reality check.. he needs to see the actually depth of the situation and think of something good and work on it... 

haha BB plans are always in favor of mishbir only 🤣 actually now seeing the way they are going bhaag ki shaadi this hospital theory is much better 🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤗

haan yaar it was simple and good thank god it was dream that abir came n put mehndi on mishti hand... 😆 its so unlike of abir to do that... 

true actually i didnt like his confidence since roka i want him to work hard and first stop this shaadi as its not right not bcoz of love but its not good for both nish and mish... but he is taking the love only thats ok but work hard naa the way he apologized to bm was love but he needs to work hard... 

true now he needs this reality check.. he needs to see the actually depth of the situation and think of something good and work on it... 

haha BB plans are always in favor of mishbir only 🤣 actually now seeing the way they are going bhaag ki shaadi this hospital theory is much better 🤣

Yeah, thank god they didn't show cliched Abir putting Mehndi on Mishti sneakily. So far so good.. tomorrow, let's see 😆

Haan, I mentioned the hospital theory in the AT earlier 😆. That way we will also get parallel with Abir hospital track earlier... he will take Mish's hand and ask her "tum mujko dekne kyun aayi? Bolo Mishti?" 😳

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤗

actually hifi seeing the first scene i thought ohh god they are gonna end today epi with abir coming but thank god they completed half function 🤣

dont know mini but seeing this speed i hope they finish off ganesh pooja too this week and next week haldi n shaadi i hope we get a spoiler yaar cant handle this 

yaar like you said he sees all this as a competition and like someone posted yesterday for him its a chance to prove himself to family... its his own feeling that he is better the comparison is what makes him stupid.. i dont even know what he thinks of love re its just a competition for him on who gives more happiness to mishti... 😆

haan 2 thappad and goes on knees once redemption over 🤣🤣 chaa what all we expected.. but i hope he works more even after this shaadi drama.. he needs to prove by action and work on building their relationship thats a proper way to redeem for both of them.. 

BM can see everything but voicing out is not her job nah 😆even shaurya can speak but not bm.. 😆

haan i even accepted bp anger and why he is doing all this... i even agreed with his decision of shaadi at one point bcoz of his fear and everything even though it was wrong as a father he was right...  but then the responsibility he said yesterday n pushing her to explain when she just went out for 5 min was too much.. just think what if she actually went out for fresh air,, do they want to lock her up in house or have a body guard when she goes out... will this change after marriage.. this is what irks me.. today too she herself asked abir to leave, she is trying even if she doesnt want to she is being true to her commitment even if that hurt her.. like you said yesterday she can go to any extend to give her loved ones what they want, but still being hard on the girl.. 

Nannu considering it as a competetion and as a way to payback his family is even mre twisted.😆Atleast their marriage had sme probablity of wrking since he thought he loves her......but I dnt think he actually knws what love is?? He is mistaking his care and concern and attachment for mishti as love.😆 If he was in love he wouldn't act like a sentinal gurading his treasure....

Its now Abir's turn to experience disappointments I guess........Its good in a way.....otherwise it would have been too easy for him.......you will only value things/ppl whom u tried hard to keep in ur life.

I agree with u on BP.....It irked me too....he should have been her support....but he is been another reason of worry for her. Plus I dnt like the way the family treats her ......its looks so hypocritical when BP defends Mishti infront of RVs but he couldn't even keep his family members in line. The fact of the matter is, it hurts more when ur own family points fingers at u ......dusron ka kya hain??hamesha bolenge.......🤔

Plus the girl has sme serious self esteem/worth issues. She is not able to stand up for herself infront of her family nor is she able to maintain a healthy boundary with them. All of these ppl are trying to control her life and she lets them. She has got it in her mind to prove her worth by overcompensating for the little things done for her. Even with Abir also she got it in her mind that she should protect him and should make life easy for him.(its myt sound romantic ....but its nt really) She should have given herself the same priority she gave to others instead of jumping into life threatening situations for making life easy for others......

Even Abir has the same issue......he considers himself as weak when he is not.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Hi guys 👋 

Thanks Suta and Diyu 🤗

Is today the slap fest or will we get it in the precap? 😬

Hope the makers are able to maintain the tempo from yesterday 🤞

wait for tomorrow.

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Episode was good!! Of course BB had to make an appearance even if it’s for 2 min. Kunal/parul scene was cute. It’s quite refreshing to watch that Kunal finally making some effort to make everything right. I’m starting to like his character. Kunal and Nanu were dancing in mehndi like it’s Abir’s mehndi LOL😂😂

BM realizes now that jhatpat shadi is a bad idea really?  Took you long enough BM. It’s funny how BM and BP have seen so many couples in their life (parent show and this show) yet rushing into this shadi drama. But oh well. BM/Abir convo was good. Abir, I know you don’t want to tell everyone about blackmail but can you please at least drop some hints why you had to breakup with Mishti? So others can feel your pain and help you win her back please?? 

Abir looked so cute in Mishti’s dream. And that flirting and writing name on her hand 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Nishant wasted half of his mehndi function waiting for Abir. He seemed so desperate for Abir LOL 😂😂

Yesterday I felt Nishant would turn positive but today I had mixed feelings. He invited abir to provoke him and to show him that Mishti has moved on. Like really?? Nish is lying to himself cause he knows that Mishti still loves Abir. Once Mishti chooses Nish tomorrow she is going to be trapped. I don’t know if she will be able to go back on her words, I think Nish will have to step back but I don’t know how?!

That fire looked fake. I couldn’t even tell what was happening and I had to rewind to see that it was short circuit. 😂

I desperately need spoilers for what’s going to happen after slap fest. 😳

Edited by kin8 - 4 years ago
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly Mini! 

Even if Mish chooses Nish, what will that prove anything?!

Nannu is taking it as a game now...

And Abir needs to get a reality check too. Mish will choose Nish and Abir will have to start thinking from grounds up...

Image result for unchi hai building lift teri band hai

Ya abir needs a reality check so next time he doesn’t sacrifice Mishti and her love for anyone.
And Nishant wanted to play football With Abir so instead of using really ball he is using Mishti as a ball and tossing her around. 😳😳😳

I really liked Nish, I hope he doesn’t disappoint me and stay positive till end. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Haha, were you waiting for my jhatpat review before the LU was over? 😆

I watched the episode, but right after that I had to go drop my son for his activity. So didn't get a chance to write anything 😆

yeah i was... so how was the episode?