Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: divz9769

Beautiful update

Ishita was awesome in court loved her attitude shaguns bubble burst she thought ishita is illitrate and poor girl but was shocked hearing ishita is cardiologist loved how ishita bandbajofy shagun raman thought ishita lied about being a doctor raman took ishita aside and asked why she lied she is doctor she can get jail ishita thought to have fun she said this was small lie nothing will happen raman thought neil had told ishita to do this he was scolding neil he said its true ishita is cardiologist and she daughted on billioner mr.vishwanathan iyer she have studied in oxford university she is brithish indian ramab was shocked waiting for next update 

Thank you Divz. As always, you rock with your gist. 

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

What an update dear...... Amazing...... 

Please do pm me dear 

Lots of Thanks for such a beautiful comment.  I will surely pm.

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidhyavikash

Superb story

I loved this ishra soo much we always imagined this bond between them

Ur writting is super

No words to tell you pls just keep on updating destiny

😊😊💖💖💖💃💃💃💃💃

That's me dancing on the ceiling! Thank you so much for such lovely words. You are very kind.

This IshRa is mine favorite too! 🤗

I stopped watching YHM after it went down the wrong lane of unwanted plotting. This story is my way of preserving beautiful IshRa memories.  I wish I had more time and I could write more often. I enjoy it a lot.

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: gitakumar

Pls update if u can in the weekend! Part 15 was amazing! 

Thank you dear. I will try for sure.

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dtkp

I will read in Wattpad

Please do and let me know how you like it. 

cutie95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome updates 

Please continue soon

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Update 16: 

Part 16: Luckiest Man In The World!

Raman looked at Ishita. She was talking to his mom and dad. As always, there was a beautiful smile on her face.

Raman's POV:

She is the very definition of every man's ultimate dream girl. Beautiful, confident, intelligent, highly educated with a great family background. Any man would consider himself lucky to call her his wife. But she chose someone who no longer believes in marriage. One who is not worthy of her love, her devotion.

She deserves the best and purest love the heart of a man can offer. But she is stuck with me! Hope she learns to give in sooner and move on with her life!

His heart ached at the thought of losing her. But he had learned to keep his emotions in check and quickly resorted back to his usual behavior of being cold and distant. He pretends to be insensitive to hide his vulnerability! His anger and indifference are not something he enjoys but he needs them to keep functioning. 

Neil interrupted his thoughts.

Neil- Bhai, you are a very lucky man. The way Ishita Bhabhi fought for you in the court, its commendable. Before meeting her, I wasn't very confident about this case. The odds were not in our favor. But that day when she walked into my office, I was simply amazed by her brilliance. She is the one who prepared this entire case. She was smart enough to turn the tables. I was only a mouthpiece today reading from a well-crafted script written by her. Fighting for Ruhi was part of the plan. 

But she not only fought for her daughter's custody, she also fought for her husband's dignity. I am touched. Bhai, you are one man I respect the most in this world. But from now on Bhabhi is equally respectable in my eyes. She earned it. Hats off to a woman like her.

Raman looked at Neil in silence and just smiled . He didn't say anything. Neil smiled back and left for the court room. He knew Raman was a man of few words and mostly preferred to remain silent.

On the other side of the courthouse, Ashok was walking out of the court room hastily.

Shagun followed him as he walked towards his car.

Ashok's internal monologue- I can't thank Ishita enough! I have been thinking for a while, how to get rid of Shagun. Her charm has faded and now I'm so bored of her. She was a challenge at one time when I snatched a man's wife. Now that thrill is gone as that man has moved on.  Now I need a new thrill. Ishita gave me a solid excuse to dump her! Time for change, Ashok!

Shagun- Ashok, please listen to me. She is lying. It's not true.

Ashok- Really? She is lying? And what about that DNA report? That's a lie too?

I knew you were a gold digger but I didn't know you were a sl*t too! Get lost! Go find a new man for yourself.

Shagun- Ashok, let me at-least explain myself.

Ashok- Times up darling! Go find another fool! After all you are good at enticing men. It shouldn't be too difficult for you.  I should have known better. Jo aurat apne pati ki nahi hui, wo meri kya hogi! (A woman who couldn't stay loyal to her husband will never be loyal to anyone! )

Shagun- Ashok! Enough! You said enough. Tumne bohot keh liya aur maine bohot sun liya.  Now you listen to me very carefully Mr. Ashok Khanna.... I am not going anywhere. I will live in your house. Don't you doubt that for a minute. I gave more than 2 years of my life to you. Live-in relations have laws too. You can't just break-up with me!

Ashok was shocked. She was right. He can't just kick her out. She is way too cunning and shameless to stoop to any lows to protect her interests. I have to find another way to get rid of her.

Ashok- Shagun, its alright. I am just hurt. So I over-spoke.

Shagun(with a cunning smile)- No worries. All's forgiven.

Shagun's internal monologue- Ishita Iyer, you are a dead person walking! You shouldn't have messed up with Shagun! The way you insulted me in the court, I will never forget it and you will pay for it!  You threatened my relationship with Ashok. I will destroy your relationship with Raman. You were trying to save your husband's reputation?  I promise you, this very husband of yours will kick you out of his life because of me! You have no idea what I am capable of. I will snatch you husband from you when the time comes. Maine tumhari jindagi barbad na kar di toh mera bhi naam Shagun nahi!

She looked at her with disgust and walked back into the court room with Ashok. 

The clock struck 2 Pm. Recess time was over.

Raman slowly walked towards Ishita gazing ardently at her. She gave him a curious look as if asking "What happened"?

He shook his head in a way as if telling "Its nothing!"

Courtroom

Judge- Mr. Verma, do you want to add anything further to this case?

Mr. Verma- No, Your Honor.

Judge- After listening to arguments from both sides, the court has arrived at this decision that the custody of Ruhi Bhalla is granted to Mr. and Mrs. Raman Bhalla. Court is also taking into consideration the fact that Mr. and Mrs. Bhalla got married just 3 days before the court hearing date. So there will be a review of this case every six months for the first 2 years and a child services representative will visit Ruhi Bhalla every three months to check on her well being. The court is adjourned now.

The judge banged the gavel. 

Ishita immediately closed her eyes and joined her hands in prayers thanking Murugan for saving the day. Toshi ji, Papaji, Romi, Simmi and Mihir all exclaimed with joy! They all hugged each other and pulled Ishita in their group hug.  Happiness was written all over Raman's face.  He felt a strong urge to hug Ishita. He wanted to hold her close and thank her for everything. But his insecurities held him back.

He took a long breath and told himself "One day she will leave and I will be back to my solitude!"

He was still reeling from the pain of his first heartbreak. He dared to love once. He can't again. He was so sure about his incapability to sustain a relationship that he decided not to get into one ever! So when he caught her glance, he just quietly mouthed the words "Thank you".

That little silent Thank You from Raman was more than enough for Ishita. She knew he is not very fond of her.  So she never expected much. She smiled back heartily, mouthing the words "You are welcome!" She wanted to hug him like normal couples do in such happy moments but knowing well that he will dash her hopes, she held back. 

She took a long breath and told herself "One day , may be one day we will find way to each other's heart!"

The entire Bhalla family and friends headed home to continue the celebrations.

Bhalla house 

The Bhalla family invited friends and neighbors for an impromptu party to celebrate the win. Ruhi stayed glued to Ishita the entire time as she missed her since yesterday. Ishita also showered her with hugs and kisses. Every one had a lot of fun until late night. Slowly all the neighbors and friends went home. Romi, Papaji, Mummy Ji and Raman retired to their rooms. Simmi and Ishita quickly tried to cleanup after everyone. Once done they left for their rooms.

Raman's Bedroom

Ishita slowly opened the doors and stepped in.  She glanced at Raman. He was fast sleep. His soft snores were proof of that. She slowly tip toed towards him.

She recalled his silent Thank You from courtroom and smiled. 

Ishita's internal monologue: Raavan Kumar ne Thank You bol diya yahi bohot hai! Inka bas chale toh mujhe bas dant te hi rahen! (Raavan Kumar said Thank You to me and thats more than enough! If it were up to him, he will only scold me! )

When he turned to change side, she got scared he might wake up. Quickly tip-toed back to her couch-cum-bed and lied down. Soon she fell sleep.  

Next morning she woke up early. She was an early riser. Thanks to her Amma, she developed the capability to wake up at 5 in the morning, irrespective of her bedtime.Today she wanted to take Ruhi for shopping and spend a lot of time with her. She had been very busy for the last few days and was not able to spend much time with her little princess. She opened one of the 3 suitcases she brought into this room after marriage. Raavan Kumar had strictly warned her to stay away from his closet too. She had no choice but continue keeping her clothes in suitcases only.

RKB ultra- brilliant logic: "You'll leave one day, sooner or later! Then why unpack! Its lot easier to leave when the bags are already packed!"

"He leaves no stone un-turned when it comes to annoying her!  Still she can't bring herself to hate him! Not even a little! Why? Because his eyes speaks louder than his words! And somehow they speak to her every single time he gets angry at her. His cold behavior, taunts, indifference everything looks forced! He is definitely beyond me!" She thought! 

Toshi Ji and Vandita had gifted her few beautiful Sarees. She decided to pick something from the bunch Mummy ji gave her. There was one plain Royal Blue Saree with thin gold zari border. It was paired up with black velvet embellished blouse. The blouse had a broad U neck. The broadness of the blouse neck extended from the exact shoulder strip to a depth bit high from the cleavage to the next shoulder strip. She chose that one for the day! 

She stepped into the en-suite bathroom and took a long shower. After a long, tiring day yesterday, this much needed shower made her feel light and fresh. 

After shower, she wrapped her wet hair in a towel. Draped the Saree beautifully and stepped out of the bathroom. First she applied Kumkum in her hair partition and wore her Mangalsutra. Then turned around to check on Raman. He was still asleep.

She kept looking at him for few minutes. That peaceful look on his face was just perfect. She realized how much she savored these moments when she could watch him without him knowing.

He moved a little in his sleep and she was slightly thrilled thinking he will up any moment now.

All of a sudden her mind turned into mush. Sweet, naughty thoughts dominating her brain.

She unwrapped her hair which were still wet with water dripping from the ends.

She tip toed towards the bed and stood close to his face. She then started stroking her hair gently with her hands making sure that water droplets from her hair crash against his face.

Raman felt the water drops on his face and squeezed his eyes shut. Instinctively he tried to cover his face with the back of his hands. After few seconds, he slowly tried to open his eyes one at a time, trying to see where this mist of water was coming from. Watching him wake up, she stepped back a little.

He finally opened his eyes and was mesmerized by the view in front of him! He slowly sat up in bed, leaning against the headboard. 

She looked enchanting wrapped in six-yards of eternal grace! He has seen her in beautiful western outfits but her fashionable Saree look was unbeatable! Her milk-white skin was practically glowing in that gold-bordered Royal Blue Saree!  She looked fresh as morning dew. 

There was no makeup except the beautiful red streak of Sindhoor in her hair partition which was symbolic of their sacred relationship. There was no jewelry on her body except her Mangalsutra which signified she was part of him now. She was everything he ever wanted in a wife. He continued to stared at her not knowing for how long. Her soft pink lips were slightly parted making them even more tempting. He realized how curvaceous and voluptuous she was as his gaze took in every inch! The Saree fabric was semi transparent. He couldn't help his gaze stop momentarily at her bosom. Her blouse snugly hugged her curves!  The neckline was deep enough to stop just above her cleavage.  

He clenched his fists! Fighting hard to resist his burning urges to pull her into his arms and taste those lush pink lips. His hands ached to feel the fullness of her plump breasts.  

Ishita broke his trance. 

Ishita- Good Morning!

Raman got off his bed and stood in front of her. In that very moment, he wanted her badly, very badly, almost to the point of obsession. He had to shove his hands into his pant pockets to keep from touching her.

Raman- Are you out of your mind?

Ishita gave him a flirty smile. She shook her head and smiled at him through the mist of her wet hair. 

Her hair hung in wet strands against her forehead and cheeks made him itch to tuck them behind her ears.

She stared at him for a long moment, her eyes locked on his. 

Ishita(in a soft voice)- I have no clue what you are talking about...

She smiled biting her lower lip gently.

Raman- Really? You have no clue? What were.....

Raman didn't even his finish his sentence when Ishita suddenly turned her head. She did that purposefully,  ensuring her hair flung and bang on his face. As she turned to walk away from him, all her wet hair brushed through his face. Raman instinctively turned his face sideways to avoid getting hit by her hair but her long tresses managed to caress his face. The mild scent of her shampoo from her wet hair intoxicated him. 

"God, she smells like heaven!" He thought. 

She was trying to walk away from him , but he caught her by the arm and twisted it behind her back so she would be facing him. Reflexively her free hand rested on his shoulder!

He twisted her arm a bit more and she arched forward, her breasts touching his chest this time! He looked down at her as their gazes locked.

Raman- What were you thinking? 

He asked in a deep, husky voice.

Ishita smiled and looked right into his intense eyes. She slowly slid her hand into the short, black hair on the back of his head. 

Ishita( in a soft seductive tone) - I was thinking about something I shouldn't, but can't help!

He felt his heart stop as he looked at her in disbelief! He blushed as he sensed the deeper meaning behind her words. An excitement gripped him. 

He knew what he saw in those gorgeous eyes. He could feel the searing heat of her gaze. He was pleasantly surprised that she was bold enough to let him know that she wanted him! He could read her desire in her body, in her eyes, in the rise and fall of her breasts with every breath she took. She was beautiful. If this was a different time, he would have considered himself as the "Luckiest Man In the World!" He always yearned for someone like her who is adorable enough to make him go weak in the knees and strong enough to handle his passion and intensity! 

She had invaded his senses and penetrated his defense. He wanted to sink into her and give her exactly what she was asking for!

He gently slid his other hand around the soft, warm skin of her bare waist and slowly dragged her closer to him, until her soft breasts pressed completely against his rock hard chest. He felt her shiver under his touch and a jolt of desire raced though him.

He slowly leaned towards her. She could feel his pounding heart and hear his uneven breathing. She closed her eyes thinking he was about to kiss her. He first leaned towards her lips and when he was merely inches away , he slowly turned towards her shoulder. As he buried his face in the silky softness of her hair, shivers ran down her spine as she inhaled his masculine fragrance. He savored every second of holding her so close to him. She felt his burning lips touch her shoulder and her earlobes. 

Raman(whispering)- Keep your distance! And don't forget the rules. 

He released his hold. 

He wanted her happiness far more than he wanted his own. He knew there was no going back from where they were headed.

P.S: "She loves him more than he would ever know,

He loves her more than he would ever show."

---Unknown

Note: For readers who might have forgotten the rules RKb referring to:

Rule No. 1: Stay away from my bed all the time.

Rule No. 2: Don't forget Rule no. 1.

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Continue soon.

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome! Please contain, eagerly waiting for update.

Maroji thumbnail

Awesome and beautifully written.  Thank you.