Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: divz9769

Superb update

Raman asked ishita why did she marry him she already knew she is getting married to him than why he asked her to go to her parents he will divorce her ishitas monloge was beautiful loved it ishita said who is he to order her its her life she can do whatever she wants ramans pov was nice omg ishita is too cute she made raman shy hehe

Thank you for liking it. 

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Update 14: 

Part 14: Sometimes its not the butterflies but the pain

Raman thought of lying down on the sofa while waiting for Ishita to come back from washroom. He was so tired and sleep deprived from past 2 days that he soon drifted off to sleep.

Ishita came back from the washroom after some 15 mins. She was now wearing a beautiful red satin night gown. She heard Raman's familiar soft snores! He was fast sleep.

She smiled and picked the duvet and covered him. She wanted to caress his hair but then gave up the idea thinking she might wake him up!

She tip toed to the bed ensuring absolutely no noise. She lied down on the bed in a way that he is in her clear sight.

Ishita talking to herself: What a night! And what a life! Got a husband who didn't know until wedding night that I am his wife! Now as if that was not enough, he is scolding me for marrying him and want to divorce me! And to top it all he is telling me on my face that he doesn't like me! Can my wedding night get any worst! Ishita thank your stars that you are still breathing! That should be enough for today. Now get some sleep! You need energy... lots of energy to handle this guy!

A thought crossed her mind. And she couldn't help but smile at the irony of the fact that the most distant and unloving guy she ever met somehow always make her heart grow fonder!

Ishita's internal monologue: I only know how much courage I had to muster to utter that cheesy line but kya fayda! I was hoping he will find it romantic but looks like it sent him to sleep.

And about that thing earlier, Is he angry because he is still in love with his ex? But then If he really doesn't care who he marries than why he is angry for getting married to me! What's wrong with me! He is a puzzle. And forget him, you are a bigger puzzle yourself Ishita Iyer! Why the hell you think about him so much! You can't possibly be in love with him! You never had those butterflies in the stomach. Then why? You could have easily chosen to marry that guy Prateek. I know he is not one of those who will sacrifice their lives for you but so what! That's not a big deal. All these kinds of things happen in the movies only. Or maybe you rejected him because you wanted this rude Raavan Kumar. But why? Is he a sorcerer or something! Possible! Very much possible. What else could be the reason that I can't see him in pain! Why do I feel like giving my everything to him! Ish sawal ka koi jawab nahi! You better sleep now. Your new life starts tomorrow and its not gonna be any less than a roller-coaster ride! He of all people will ensure that!

Lost in all these thoughts she lied down on the bed. Her tired eyes quickly gave in and she fell asleep in no time.

Next morning she woke up early! The room was cold and the only duvet she had was with Raman. She freshened up, showered and picked up a beautiful Kanjivaram saree from her suitcase. She got ready and  waited for him to wake up.

Raman's phone rang and he woke up hurriedly! It was his lawyer Neil Pathak. They had court hearing the next day and he wanted to discuss the court details with him and Ishita.

After briefly talking with Neil, he hung up and looked around!

Ishita was standing in a corner talking softly on phone. She was talking to her Appa and Paatti. Raman scanned her from top to bottom and smiled! She looked like a typical Madrasi women in that saari! Suddenly her blue dress from that party night flashed in his mind! He was slightly puzzled thinking how can there be so much contrast in someone's taste! That day she looked like a fashionista and today although she looks equally pretty but she appears like a regular women with no taste for fashion. No one will believe that this is the same girl I saw in the party that night. So which one of the two is true Ishita? Well why do I care! It will not be long before we two go our separate ways! 

She had now hung up her phone and was looking at him.

Raman- Subah subah ye kapdon ki thhan lapet kar kahan jane ki teyyari hai?

Ishita gave him an annoyed look.

Ishita- Kapdon ki thaan? This is traditional South Indian Kanjivaram. Symbol of elegance!

Raman- Good for you! Tum saari main hi thik ho! Ushme koi size limit nahi hoti!

Ishita- Yaddasth kamzor hai na aapki? I can fit in size zero also! Ush din party main aapne khud dekha thha?

Raman- Party main maine tumhe dekha...forget it! Shakal dekhi hai apni? Dekhna toh door ki baat hai I didn't even notice that you were there. Woh toh Mihir ne bataya thha ki tum bhi aayi ho! so I knew.

Raman's internal monologue- Ush blue dress ki yaad mat dila Madrasan warna teri aaj khair nahi!

Ishita- OK Ok! I got it! Aapne mujhe ush din nahi dkeha aur kabhi bhi theek se nahi dekha! Main moti hoon, shakal bhi acchi nahi hai aur mera dressing sense be zero hai! Aur kuch?

Raman- Ab tumne apni itni taaref kar hi di toh... main kya bolun! I just second your words! now stop wasting my time! Kitna bolti ho tum! I need to get ready and meet my lawyer.

Ishita- About Ruhi's custody case?

Raman- Yes. You know about it?

Ishita- of course, I do! Unlike you I had full knowledge of WHO I am marrying! And since you happen to suffer from a rare case of selective amnesia where you comfortably forget every incident with me, so let me remind you...I have met Ruhi ! She is such a sweetheart! Hard to believe she is your daughter!

Raman gave her a hostile glare and left to get ready for the day!

On the way to home, he got a call from office. There was an urgent matter and he was needed immediately. He called Pathak to inform him that he will be late. Pathak told him that he mostly needs to speak to Ishita only. So he need not worry and he can drop her to his office and carry on with his office work.

Raman and Ishita reached Bhalla house! Toshi ji had arranged for their welcome. The entire Bhalla family gave the newly wedded couple a warm welcome with all the rituals like aarti and new bride griha pravesh.

This was the first time ever Ishita set foot in Bhalla house! She looked around. It was a modest 5 bedroom apartment with a hall and kitchen. The interiors were just fine. Then her eyes fixated on the breakfast table. She was a pure vegetarian and all she could see for breakfast was egg omelet, egg bhurji and bread omelet.

Toshi ji asked her to join them for breakfast but she politely refused saying she wasn't feeling too well. Mr. Bhalla understood her predicament. He quickly asked the housemaid Neelu to prepare some veg sandwich. Ishita had tears in her eyes seeing the sweet , caring gesture of her father -in-law. Mr. Bhalla patted her head and said..

Mr. Bhalla - Puttar, ab ye tera ghar hai! Tera apna ghar. Kisi bhi cheez ki jaroorat ho to keh dena. Sharmana nahi!

Ishita nodded her head happily!

Raman told everybody that they both need to go to meet Neil in sometime as they have the court hearing tomorrow. Shagun has managed to pre- pone the hearing. So they don't have much time to prepare.

Ishita and Raman left for Neil's office after breakfast. Raman introduced her to Neil and left for his office.

Neil - Hello Bhabhi. I can't tell you how happy I am to see you here. You are our first and last hope. Only you can help us win this custody battle.

Ishita- Oh! Why would you say so?

Neil briefly explained her the entire history of the case. He also gave her lots of details of Raman's past custody battle for Aditya. He then began talking about Shagun.

Neil- Bhabhi, I specifically requested Raman bhai to marry a girl who is well educated with a good family background. But I wasn't expecting that bhai will do such a great job! I know all about your education, career and family background. Bhai is Genius. He found the perfect girl! He must be grateful to you! 

Ishita's internal monologue: Haan..wo bohhhooottt grateful hain! Itna ki shaadi ke 4 ghante baad hi divorce plan kar rahe thhe! 

Ishita just gave a polite smile.

Neil -Bhabhi, let me also tell you that you are really lucky to have bhai as your life partner. He is a great guy! He is little short-tempered but he has a heart of gold. I was nothing when bhai first hired me 2 years ago. I was fresh out of college and no one was ready to give me a chance. That's when I met bhai. He not only believed in me, he also hired me as his lawyer for his son's custody case. Although we lost that case but he didn't give up on me! He continued supporting me. I can do anything for this man. If he asks for my life I won't think twice.

Ishita could see the moistness in Neil's eye and could feel the passion in his words when he was talking about Raman.

"Raavan Kumar ko kuch log pasand bhi karte hain wo bhi apni jaan se jayda..kamaal hai!" She thought!

Neil - Now back to the case matter. Sabse badi problem hai Shagun! She is extremely cunning. She and her lawyer can stoop to any lows to win this case. You have to be really careful with her lawyer. He can get really aggressive with his line of questioning. But you gotta be strong. You just have to keep your calm and answer truthfully. Rest I will handle.

Ishita- Neil, I know how important this case is for us. Rest assured no one can rattle me! I want to see the case files. Let's see if we can find something new which will secure our chances of winning.

Neil- Sure Bhabi..here is the summary of every aspect of this case.

Ishita went through the 10 pages in 20 minutes.

Ishita- Neil, I think I have an idea.

Neil- Bhabhi aapne sara kuch itna jaldi padh ke samajh bhi liya?

Ishita(smiling) -Lets just say, I have a good memory. So here is the plan. All this time we have been defending ourselves. This time we will attack Shagun. Not only her. Hers so-called live-in boyfriend also. For a change, let's give them a run for their money!

Neil- Wow Bhabhi! That's just a superb idea. Why did I think of it! Cool..So let's get started. What you have in your mind?

Ishita- First find me a laptop with internet connection.

Neil- Use mine.

Then Ishita and Neil started working on their new plan. After some 4 hours Ishita gathered a lot of data and gave it to Neil to prepare his briefings.

Neil- Bhabhi, I never saw someone working this fast and efficiently. Now I am 100% confident. We are gonna win this case. Hi-five for Raman bhai.

They both hi-fived and resumed the case preparation work!

Raman called Neil in between and told him that he will try to reach as soon as possible. Neil told him that he has absolutely nothing to worry and that him and Ishita have got everything covered.

Raman arched his eyebrows in surprise thinking what did this Madrasan say to Neil that he is so confident about her.

"Anyways, I trust Neil. He will handle everything." He thought.

Neil dropped Ishita to Bhalla house after they were done preparing for the case.

Ishita shared some case related details with the Bhalla family and assured them that everything is gonna be just fine. Bhalla family was feeling super relaxed as they were sure of their win with Ishita being Ruhi's new mother.

By that time Ruhi had also come back from Pammi Aunty's place. She was elated to see Ishita. Ishita picked her up and showered soft kisses on her forehead and cheeks. Ruhi hugged Ishita with her little hands and kissed her back on her cheeks.

Toshi Ji had tears of joy in her eyes looking at the beautiful bonding between Ruhi and Ishita.

Toshi ji's internal monologue- In dono ko dekh kar kaun kahega ki ye sagi maa- beti nahi hain! Aaj dono pehli baar mil rahi hain but aisa lagta hai jaise janmo ka rishta ho! Mata Rani, tera lakh-lakh shukar hai! Mere bete ka ghar bas gaya, meri Ruhi ko maa mil gayi. Bas meri bahu ko hamesha khush rakhna.

Toshi ji asked Ishita to cook something sweet for the entire family as per the traditions of "Bahu's first Rasoi".

Ishita made some payasam. All Thanks to her Amma who taught her some culinary skills! The entire family enjoyed the sweet dish.

Bhalla Ji quietly speaking to Toshi ji.

Bhalla Ji- Toshi ji,dekha apni bahu ko. Itne bade ghar ke beti hai but zara bhi ghamand nahi. Aaapne kaha aur ek baar main maan gayi. Aur kheer bhi bohot badhiya banayi hai. Hamare kuch achhe karam jo hamein itni achhi bahu mili hai. Mahlon main rehne wali ladki jo shayad ek glass pani bhi khud lekar na piti ho wo ish chote se flat ke chote se kitchen main kitni khusi khusi apne haathon se khana bana rahi hai aur kitne pyaar se sab ko khila rahai hai! Chhere pe ek shikan tak nahi. Raman ne jaroor moti daan kiye honge pichle janam main jo ushe Ishita jaisi biwi mili.

Toshi ji- Haan Bhalla Ji. Baat to aapki bilkul sahi hai. Mahlon main rehne wali, itni padhi likhi ladki aur itni susheel. Lagta hai bhagwan ko hum par daya aa gayi. Jo dukh ke din hum ne ush Shagun ki wajah se dekhne hain, Ishita un sab kadvi yaadon ko mita kar hamari jindagi apni pyaari yadon se sajane aayi hai. Kaash ki woh Raman ki dil se bhi dard bhari yaadein mita sake. Mere bete ne bohot saha hai Bhalla Ji. Aur ab toh who kisi ko bhi apne dil main jhakne tak nahi deta. Apni Maa ko bhi nahi.

Mera heere jaisa beta, aur ush Shagun ne uski zara bhi kadar nahi ki. Bas rab se yahi prathana hai ki Ishita Raman ke dil ka haal samjhe aur uski jindagi main khushiyan bikher de! Raman ki toh problem hai ki wo kisi se apne dil ka haal kehta nahi! Sara dard apne dil main samet kar upar se bas beparwah hone ka dikhawa karta hai, but main maa hoon uski. Uske dil main chupe dard ko jaanti hoon! Uski jindagi ko tabah hote apni aankhon se dekha hai. Ab bas ushe koi aur dukh na mile. Ishita uske dil main jagah bana le!

Just then Raman arrived with Mihir. The scene in front of him was delightful. His house was filled with laughter and conversation. Everyone looked happy and lively. Mum and Dad were smiling and talking to each other while looking at Ishita. Simmi was chatting with her in the kitchen. Ruhi was sitting on the kitchen counter close to Ishita while she had put her arm around her waist ensuring her safety. She was stirring something in a wok with her other hand. Romi who just finished of a bowl of something was now standing in front of Ishita asking for more! He clearly seemed to have very much enjoyed whatever it was that she cooked! Neelu was also standing next to her eating something from a bowl. All three women seemed to be enjoying their chit-chat and laughing in between.

His heart was filled with joy seeing everyone so happy. It all looked like a dream! It has been a really long time since he saw everyone rejoicing. Then his eyes fixated at Ishita.

She was wearing a red and blue saree which was very plain and simple. She had her long black hair pulled back into a messy bun. There was a small smile on her face. She was happily filling Romi's bowl with more of what looked like Kheer.

Raman wondered what changed overnight that his entire family now looked so warm, loving and picturesque. Only thing he could think of was that Ishita is now part of his family. Although it was her first day in Bhalla house but it appeared as if she has been living there forever.

He didn't want to admit but deep down he knew that she was the reason behind his family's newly found happiness. Ishita has brought life back into Bhalla house.

He went into flashback. In his 6 years of married life with Shagun, not once she set foot into the kitchen. She was allergic to any sort of work. She was more of whiner who would complain about everything. His mom and sister used to do all the household work while Shagun was busy over phone or with her friends. He never saw her blending with his family members. They all loved her but she wasn't interested in spending time with them.

Toshi Ji's voice brought him back to the present.

Toshi Ji- Raman...darwaje pe kyun khada hai! Andar aa. Aur Mihir tu ye phone chadd aur ye try kar. Teri bhabi ki pehli rasoi.

Mihir- Aunti ji, kya baat kahi! Aaj mera subah se kheer khane ka mann kar raha thha. Aapse kehne wala thha aur lagta hai bhagwan ne sun li. Thank you Ishita bhabhi. Tussi great ho.

He almost jumped towards the dining table and grabbed a chair. Ishita served him a bowl of Kheer. He ate hurriedly and kept praising how delicious it was.

Mihir- Bhai, jaldi se aa jao warna baad main mat kehna ki aapke liye kuch bacha nahi! Kheer itni mast bani hai ki main toh bas ek khadai bhi kha loon to mann nahi bharega. Aap kha lo phr jo bachega wo main pack karke ghar le jaunga.

Raman gave him a stern look mumbling "Bhabhi ke chamche" and walked towards his bedroom. He changed into soft track pants and a t-shirt and joined everyone at the dinner table. Toshi Ji asked Ishita to serve some kheer to Raman.

Ishita partially filled a bowl and put it in front of him! Raman ate a spoonful and he was both delighted and surprised. It was exactly the way he liked. The sweetness was as per his taste as he always liked too much sugar. All the dried fruits and nuts added were of his choice. He had a peculiar choice when it came to food. Among dried fruits and nuts he only loved almonds and cashews. He hated raisins ,figs and pecans. The kheer tasted awesome. Once again his Madrasan amazed him!

He then glanced at Miihir and Romi's bowl. He could clearly see raisins and pecans along with almonds and cashews. He narrowed his eyebrows.

Toshi ji who was looking at him understood his confusion and laughed a little.

Toshi Ji- Puttar, yahi soch raha hai na ki kheer bikul tere swad ki kaise bani hai! Toh beta ji ye jo teri biwi hai na..wo badi kamaal hai! Tujhe pata hai jab maine ishe pehli rasoi ke liye kheer banane ko kaha toh iska pehla sawal kya thha.

"Mummy ji , ghar main kisi ko nuts se koi allergy toh nahi na!". Phr uska agla sawaal thha,

"Raman ko kaisi kheer pasand hai!" 

Pher main onnu sara kuch dassya! Onne pehle teri pasand naal banaya. Pher tere layi alag kar ke rakh ditta! Pher baki sareya layin baki sara kuch mix kitta. Hun dekh le..teri motti tere vare kinna sochdi aa. Enna ta main bhi nahi socheye Bhalla ji de bare jadon main vyah karke aayi si! Hun das...kiddan bani hai?

Raman was happy deep down as someone thought so much about his likes and dislikes.

Raman' s internal monolgue- JKR ne kamaal toh kiya hai but agar uski tareef kar di problem ho jayegi. Waise hi apne aap ko heroine samajhti hai. Maine tareef kar di toh bas hawa main uddne lagegi.

Raman - Haan bas thik thak hai! Aise kuch khas nahi jo aap sab itna khush ho rahe ho.

Toshi ji- Khote da puttar. Tere chere se saaf dikh raha hai tu kinna khush hai abhi lekin kahega nahi! Chal hat pare..

Romi- Bhai, aapka toh pata nahi but mere liye toh Bhabhi ki dish Mummy se bhi achhi bani hai!

Mihir- Haan Bhai, that's not fair! Kheer toh top class bani hai! You are being too critical.

Raman- Agar wo Mehta ki file kal subah mere desk pe nahi mili na toh tujhe pata chalega too critical kya hota hai!

Mihir- Kya bhai! Chain se khane toh do. Office main to dhamkate hi ho! Ghar pe toh baksh diya karo!

And everyone laughed. In the meantime Raman gave an arrogant look to Ishita. Ishita saw him and turned away pretending to be ignoring his gaze. Everyone finished dinner and retreated to their rooms.

Raman's Bedroom

Raman and Ishita came to his bedroom.

Raman - Now that you have already invaded my territory without my permission, let me set some ground rules.

Rule no. 1 - This is my bedroom. Aur yahan wahi hoga jaisa main chata hoon. Most importantly, I am very touchy about my bed so no one except me is allowed anywhere near it. You sleep on the sofa.

Rule No. 2- Never forget rule no. 1.

Ishita- Kuch log na itna meetha khane ke baad bhi kadwa hi bolte hain!

Raman - Tumhe bas ye kadwa Raman hi milega! Tum yahi deserve karti ho! Kisne kaha tha mujhe shaadi karne ko! I gave you a way out but you never heed my advice!

Ishita- Thik hai! Ab kadwa hai toh kadwa hi sahi! Aadat daal loongi! Mujhe toh waise bi sab kuch sugar-free pasand hai!

Raman wanted to say something bitter in reply but he couldn't. Ishita's words just numbed him. He was wondering how she always manages to take his bitterness in stride! Now also without any show off or beneficence she managed to pass on the message that she is ready to accept him just the way he is!

Raman- Main bhi kis paagal se baat karke apna dimag kharab kar raha hoon! Any person with little common sense will run in the opposite direction. But tum kyun sunogi. Tum toh Jhansi ki Raani ho! 

He turned on the TV and started watching a cricket match! Suddenly he recalled they had court hearing the next day.

Raman- Did Pathak explained you everything? Tomorrow is very important for me! Please don't mess up anything.

Ishita- Yes, he prepared me for everything! You don't worry about that.

Tears welled up in Raman's eyes as the thought of losing Ruhi crossed his mind for a split second. He was overwhelmed.

Raman- Ishita, Ruhi is my lifeline. I cannot live without her. My son is already away from me. I cannot lose her. Please do whatever it takes...but don't let anyone take my Ruhi away from me! Without her I will die!

Ishita saw a mix of pain and fear in his eyes.

Ishita's internal monologue- What I wouldn't give to ease his pain!

A heaviness weighed her down followed by a dull ache in the left half of her chest! She felt as if she could feel his pain!

She whispered  to herself "Your pain is mine now!  Ruhi will be with you, come what may! Even if that means I have to turn the courthouse upside down or set ablaze the Judiciary!"

P.S:

"I'm strong so I can be gentle, I'm educated so I can be humble, I'm fierce so I can be compassionate, I'm passionate so I can be rational, and I'm confident so I can be free.

I feel deeply and love fiercely. My tears flow as abundantly as my laughter.

I AM THE WOMAN!

------Unknown. Dedicated to all my fellow women readers.

anithams thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Super. So Ishita herself has prepared the case points and as I assumed, the ishgun encounter in the court will be amazing. May be raman's pov about Ishita may change after that.

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Raman slept while waiting for ishita to come out ishita smiled seeing him sleeping and thought not to disturbe him her pov was nice next morning raman woke up getting neils call who asked raman and ishita to come to his office to discuss about ruhis case raman looked at ishita she was wearing very ordinary south indian saree and remebered her that day gown he was thinking which is real ishita raman tautned ishita she gave him back raman dropped ishita home and went office toshiji welcomed ishita happily raman dropped ishita to neils office ishita herself prepared points for ruhis case neil wss impressed ishita came home toshiji asked her to prepare something in sweet liked mr bhallas care for ishita toshiji and mr.bhalla talk was nice about ishita after few hours raman returned home he saw everyone happy at his home which he had not seen in many years he saw ishita is kicthen preparing something he remembered shagun never step foot in kitchen he knew this happiness is because of ishita he liked kheer made by ishita but didnt said that infact he taunted ishita ignored him ishra scene was nice

Pls update soon

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb.... Mind blowing... Plzz pm me for next update 

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Thank You for the comments. Works as a great motivational push for amateur writers like me. 

Ishita will trash Shagun like anything in the court. 😊

Unlike original YHM, this new Ishita is not much concerned about the emotional well being of selfish people around her. She is not the saint type who will care about Shagun even after her brutal attempts to destroy Raman. She is very much righteous but also believes that some people are beyond repair and do not deserve your kindness.  

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: divz9769

Superb update

Raman slept while waiting for ishita to come out ishita smiled seeing him sleeping and thought not to disturbe him her pov was nice next morning raman woke up getting neils call who asked raman and ishita to come to his office to discuss about ruhis case raman looked at ishita she was wearing very ordinary south indian saree and remebered her that day gown he was thinking which is real ishita raman tautned ishita she gave him back raman dropped ishita home and went office toshiji welcomed ishita happily raman dropped ishita to neils office ishita herself prepared points for ruhis case neil wss impressed ishita came home toshiji asked her to prepare something in sweet liked mr bhallas care for ishita toshiji and mr.bhalla talk was nice about ishita after few hours raman returned home he saw everyone happy at his home which he had not seen in many years he saw ishita is kicthen preparing something he remembered shagun never step foot in kitchen he knew this happiness is because of ishita he liked kheer made by ishita but didnt said that infact he taunted ishita ignored him ishra scene was nice

Pls update soon

Thank you for liking this update. Means a lot to me.

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Superb.... Mind blowing... Plzz pm me for next update 

Thank you so much for liking this story. I heartily appreciate your beautiful comments. I will send PM soon.

I initially started with the intent of writing a short story based on the show and my imagination of IshRa love because I was not happy with some tracks of original YHM past the episodes of first year.

But the more I thought about IshRa, the more I felt like writing. In-fact when I start thinking about my sweetheart RKB, my imagination knows no bounds. 😉❤️

Every single like and comment keeps me going...🤗

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
Maroji thumbnail

A different concept of the story.  Very well written.  Thanks 

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What was that in the part 13 before story starts !!

I was so amazed by that deep thoughts on ishra’s Life .

Well framed as always .

It felt like you got into ishita and Raman’s mind and bringing their thoughts !!!

Coming to story , loved ishra funny convo 

Can’t wait to know how ishita gonna handle shagun 

Please bring it on