Users

Frequent Posters

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sukhvi

Wowww....i loved ishita's move.... 

Me too..😍 

I always wanted someone like her in Raman's life. 

Thank you for reading.

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: divz9769

Amazing update as usual

Raman was feeling lucky man to get ishita she ia beautiful smart intellingent ans highly educated why she got married to him he is not person whom anyone can love ishita is deserve every kind of happiness in life neil was praising ishita raman smiled he thanks ishita other side ashok thought now he got chace to get ride of shagun because of ishita he said shagun she is pathetic she was cheating on him shagun said ishita was laying ashok said get out his life shagun said there is rule in live in too ashok thought he will have to find another way to get ride of her shagun decided to make ishitas life hell she is disgusting ishra got ruhis custody all got happy and hugged ishita raman also wanted to hug her but didnt ishita was thinking to hug raman but stopped herself all celebrated ishita was spending time with ruhi as much as she can morning ishra scene was nice ishita is so naughty and bold raman was lost in ishitas look loved their closeneaa

Pls update soon

Thank You for reading. You very aptly summarized this part. πŸ™Œ

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidhyavikash

Raman is full of insecurities

Hope this bold Ishita will change his heart and mind and make him fall in love with her

He should also know Ishita to suffered little in hands of step mother

But beautiful update

And u updated quickly so thanks for that

You got him. He is a very complicated man. Or has turned into one. Ishita has to really fall for him like crazy to make him first love himself and then herself. 

He will find out about the step mum soon. There is a background story between Ishita and her step mum.  And this step mum is more evil than readers have imagined. 

It's a love story. There will be love, pain, heart break, passion and a war. Once a love story passes passes through all these stages, it becomes eternal.

Edited by Mi-Amor - 4 years ago
Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie95

Awesome updates 

Please continue soon

Thank you for reading. Please keep commenting your views 

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraT

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Continue soon.

Fantastic. Thank you for your comments. Please keep them coming.

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: DipaliG

Beautifully written story... Read all the parts in a go on Wattpad... Loved ur imagination and ur style of writing.... 

Loved bold Ishita.. 

Thank u so much for this wonderful story.. 

Thank You so much for such a beautiful comment.❀️ And special thanks for liking this bold Ishita. I have been wanting to write about her for a long time. 

You are very kind for appreciating my writing style. The fact is I am too ignorant when it comes to writing. All I got is imagination. Never ending imagination. Never wrote anything before this. But I am learning slowly. If I do another piece, I will write differently. 😍

When ever possible, please keep writing your comments as the story progresses. Feels good to know what others think of my thoughts. 

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya1867

Wonderful update 

Loved it 

Update soon

Thank you for reading and liking. Makes me feel so good. 😊 Keep commenting.

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Twilight

Thank You so much for this amazing story. After a long time I came across a beautiful story which makes me feel so good every time I read it. I liked it so much..I read all 16 parts in one go. And then re read it. 

Love love your version of Ishita. She so cute and smart. I love your imagination about IshRa nok-jhok. Very nice conversations between Raman and Ishita. I hope it was all there in the original show too. 

And the love scene between Raman and Ishita was fab. I was getting butterflies in my stomach reading Raman's thoughts about Ishita. πŸ˜‰Poor him..he wants her and doesn't want to want her too! Too much complications in his life! Glad he has Ishita to unwind him! 

Please update soon. I am eagerly waiting for next part. 

Thank you dear. Enjoyed reading your comments. Raman Ishita scenes are my favorites. Trust me, it took me a lot of courage to write what I wrote in part 16.  hope you all like the other scenes too. I am only worried about how I will describe their love making. 🀦 Its way too sensual in my mind and I am feeling shy to pen it down. Log Kya sochenge mre bare main! πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ™ƒ Ki mujhe kaise kaise khayal aate Hain...

Anyways, there is plenty of parts before that happens. Hope I become more bold by then.πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please update soon, eagerly waiting for next part!

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

Thank You so much for such a beautiful comment.❀️ And special thanks for liking this bold Ishita. I have been wanting to write about her for a long time. 

You are very kind for appreciating my writing style. The fact is I am too ignorant when it comes to writing. All I got is imagination. Never ending imagination. Never wrote anything before this. But I am learning slowly. If I do another piece, I will write differently. 😍

When ever possible, please keep writing your comments as the story progresses. Feels good to know what others think of my thoughts. 

Pls update soon.. Awaiting eagerly to read the next part..