Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing update as usual

Raman was feeling lucky man to get ishita she ia beautiful smart intellingent ans highly educated why she got married to him he is not person whom anyone can love ishita is deserve every kind of happiness in life neil was praising ishita raman smiled he thanks ishita other side ashok thought now he got chace to get ride of shagun because of ishita he said shagun she is pathetic she was cheating on him shagun said ishita was laying ashok said get out his life shagun said there is rule in live in too ashok thought he will have to find another way to get ride of her shagun decided to make ishitas life hell she is disgusting ishra got ruhis custody all got happy and hugged ishita raman also wanted to hug her but didnt ishita was thinking to hug raman but stopped herself all celebrated ishita was spending time with ruhi as much as she can morning ishra scene was nice ishita is so naughty and bold raman was lost in ishitas look loved their closeneaa

Pls update soon

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowww....i loved ishita's move.... 

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Like the bold Ishita, hope she makes more bold moves like the one in the story so Raman starts talking to her nicely still with her but with banter n hope Shagun never succeeds in her missions in the future to create misunderstandings between ram n Ishita! 

You have written the fiction very beautifully,i keep reading all the parts again n again. Please update soon!

vidhyavikash thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Raman is full of insecurities

Hope this bold Ishita will change his heart and mind and make him fall in love with her

He should also know Ishita to suffered little in hands of step mother

But beautiful update

And u updated quickly so thanks for that

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautifully written story... Read all the parts in a go on Wattpad... Loved ur imagination and ur style of writing.... 

Loved bold Ishita.. 

Thank u so much for this wonderful story.. 

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update 

Loved it 

Update soon

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank You so much for this amazing story. After a long time I came across a beautiful story which makes me feel so good every time I read it. I liked it so much..I read all 16 parts in one go. And then re read it. 

Love love your version of Ishita. She so cute and smart. I love your imagination about IshRa nok-jhok. Very nice conversations between Raman and Ishita. I hope it was all there in the original show too. 

And the love scene between Raman and Ishita was fab. I was getting butterflies in my stomach reading Raman's thoughts about Ishita. πŸ˜‰Poor him..he wants her and doesn't want to want her too! Too much complications in his life! Glad he has Ishita to unwind him! 

Please update soon. I am eagerly waiting for next part. 

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gitakumar

Like the bold Ishita, hope she makes more bold moves like the one in the story so Raman starts talking to her nicely still with her but with banter n hope Shagun never succeeds in her missions in the future to create misunderstandings between ram n Ishita! 

You have written the fiction very beautifully,i keep reading all the parts again n again. Please update soon!

Thank You so much for liking this part. I cannot explain how good it feels when someone praises your creation. ❀️  Keep telling me if you like or do not like anything. At first this story was just for me. Now I share my happiness with all of you.

Raman's life circumstances have turned him into someone who has stopped expecting absolutely anything for himself. Only a bold Ishita can save him. Else his pain and self- hatred will consume him. He has given up on everything. Love, life, hope. He won't ask for anything. So you gotta take his hand and give it to him to make him feel that he  is not barred from good things in life. He is also worthy of  someone's love and devotion. You need someone who can love him like crazy just the way he is capable of. 

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroji

Awesome and beautifully written.  Thank you. 

Thank You dear. Please keep writing your comments. Good bad either way is welcome.  I love to read the views of my readers. πŸ’–

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Thank You for reading. You very aptly summarized this part. πŸ™Œ