Himanshi Khurana’s flip?

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/realhimanshi/status/1216705438806228999?s=21

Wasn’t she supporting Shehnaaz and wanted her to win?😳 What about all those “grudges going away” statements? 😆

And how is their controversy related to What’s happening in BB now🤔 

Ps-No gaalis and don’t bring other countries please. Spare this thread 😆

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She said she wants sana to win if asim doesn't wins. Leaving grudges behind doesn't mean she can't talk abt what happened with her. I am from Punjab so am happy she finally tweeted what happened with her and the last line of her tweet sums up everything. If a person is silent doesn't mean that person is rude. What happened with sana yesterday, she totally deserved it. Karma is a bitch after all!

change12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Wasn’t she supporting Shehnaaz and wanted her to win?😳 What about all those “grudges going away” statements? 😆

she is just stating what she went through, she is not saying Sana should not win the show.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

May be same thing happened to himanshi in controversy and people might have blamed her....she said her brother was bullied in school too bcoz of that

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Same person who told Asim she seems him as only a friend and is now all of a sudden shipping her and Asim together forgetting her 9 year long relationship. 🙄

I hope Asim focuses on himself when he gets out. He has so much potential and got a great platform and lots of love. He should focus on doing as much work as he can.

_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

In the controversy, both sides were equally responsible. 

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Grey_

In the controversy, both sides were equally responsible. 

Nope. Sana started the whole controversy. She started by calling her wh*re and whatnot and then gave gallis to her parents. Even said that 'iski maa bhaag gayi thi' 'iske baap ne iski maa ko chodh diya tha'. Her comment section was full of people asking her why did your mother ran away? Her brother got bullied in his school because of that. Himanshi's mom went into depression. That's why himanshi replied to sana. Punjab industry boycotted sana after that. People of Punjab told himanshi to file an f.i.r against her but himanshi didn't. Kaash she would have done that!

Edited by Sociopath - 4 years ago
Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't understand what she is trying to say by saying ' ye sab usne mere saath bhi kiya tha'..Sid ke saath toh love angle ka issue hai. HK ke saath same kaise hua.

_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sociopath

Nope. Sana started the whole controversy. She started by calling her wh*re and whatnot and then gave gallis to her parents. Even said that 'iski maa bhaag gayi thi' 'iske baap ne iski maa ko chodh diya tha'. Her comment section was full of people asking her why did your mother ran away? Her brother got bullied in his school because of that. Himanshi's mom went into depression. That's why himanshi replied to sana. Punjab industry boycotted sana after that. People of Punjab told himanshi to file an f.i.r against her but himanshi did. I hope she would have done that!

she should’ve filed an FIR, that would’ve been a much better option. And i can’t even imagine what Himanshi’s family went through. But once she replied back to shehnaaz, she stoop down to her level only na. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

She always said that she wants asim to wins. She said she would not mind if shahnaaz wins if asim did not. She is just saying that due to sana's immature behavior she also passed through.