Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well done Himanshi! You go girl, Karma is a bit*h fosho and is giving it back to Sana hard and fast! 🥳

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

hello??? it was startedby himanshi.. sana was asked her opinion of a good n a bad song.. 'if' himanshi is that great she could have ignored Sana's comments like dislikes on youtube.. himanshi replied really bad and it got ugly..

I mean she called her wh*re, bitch etc and said 'iski maa bhaag gayi thi' 'iske baap ne chodh diya tha' and then her cmnt section was full of people asking her why did your mother ran away? Her brother getting bullied coz of this and her mother went into depression coz of this but yeah she could've ignored that. Sure. 

Edited by Sociopath - 4 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

The f is going on😆 

Sab ne Kasam Khaayi hai mere threads ruin Karne ki 

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok so there are many punjabi people here so is it true that himanshi leaked sana's pic and video... ? 

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sociopath

She said she's working in bw movie but won't work in another one coz her base is Punjab! I am aure she didn't get that movie coz of asim. Its like saying anushka got the fame coz vk. I know it must be hard for you to believe but women can be independent and make a name for themselves without the help of men in their lives. 

😂😂😂😂🙄

What a joke. Why work in a Bollywood movie in the first place? Hilarious that she wouldn't work in another one. I don't think she got the role without auditioning. She's not some big named actress. 

I never said she needed a man to get a name or work or that she wasn't independent. Stop putting words in my mouth. What I said was she's clearly using the popularity Asim is getting to her advantage. 🙄 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

A person who can dump her BP of 9 years and flip to kal ka aaya hua launda-apna Heeero Asim ke baahein, what else can you expect from her? 😆

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Of course she can do whatever she wants. I have no issues with that. My point is before saying stuff on social media, Asim should hear it first from her and they should decide together whether they want to take things publicly. She's making decisions on his behalf while he's not there so say yes or no. Like you said feelings change. His could have.

Also even the biggest of the biggest stars are required to go promote their movies and themselves. I don't care how popular she is in Punjab industry. Obviously she wants more Fame and wants to break into Bollywood and become a bigger star. Her reason for coming on BB wasn't just to clear the controversy but also promote herself. So yes I do think she is using her and Asim's popularity to keep herself relevant on social media and be talked about. The more people that talk about her the more will be interested in seeing her work. She is pulling into Asim's fan base too.. I'm not saying she doesn't have her own, of course she does but obviously she wants more.

Why can’t she just support asim for a more straight forward reason that he is her close friend. Why go into convoluted reasoning. Even I would have supported Asim from outside if in Himanshi’s place. She left the house with a deep bond with Asim. Why assign an ulterior motive to her support. 

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I bet she thrt let’s strike whilst the iron is hot! So much for being the bigger person (as she claims) n letting the controversy remain in the past! 😆 

Edited by iram510 - 4 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

A person who can dump her BP of 9 years and flip to kal ka aaya hua launda-apna Heeero Asim ke baahein, what else can you expect from her? 😆

Apparently she’s helping Asim by ruining her 9 years relationship. Kaise Kaise Mahaan log aate hai Bigg Boss mai😆

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

https://twitter.com/realhimanshi/status/1216705438806228999?s=21

Wasn’t she supporting Shehnaaz and wanted her to win?😳 What about all those “grudges going away” statements? 😆

And how is their controversy related to What’s happening in BB now🤔 

Ps-No gaalis and don’t bring other countries please. Spare this thread 😆

What flip ? 🤣
The history of shehnaaz targeting Himanshi using her for fame is reality. Supporting Shehnaaz does not wash away Shehnaaz dirty past. It is real and not biggboss show where everyone gets whitewashed. 

In the show Shehnaaz is getting good importance and is doing all kind of nautanki to get attention she is succeeding it. In real life also she did same nautanki to target Himanshi, she succeeded for few months  till the time Himanshi ignored it.
once Himanshi started replying back, Shehnaaz was ruined, Himanshi  got lot of support.

Shehnaaz is flipper and jealous not Himanshi. 😎