Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Well done Himanshi! You go girl, Karma is a bit*h fosho and is giving it back to Sana hard and fast! 🥳

What Karma? 4 din se promo Itna buzz and footage. With Salman pampering her. Apparently he came to cut cake par Sara footage and attention Shehnaaz ko dedi 😆 I want such Karma too😳

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Apparently she’s helping Asim by ruining her 9 years relationship. Kaise Kaise Mahaan log aate hai Bigg Boss mai😆

Recent news I heard- she was never committed. And chowmein(the BF of 9 yrs) went and got married to someone else.🤔 Not sure how authentic this piece of news is. 😆

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

A person who can dump her BP of 9 years and flip to kal ka aaya hua launda-apna Heeero Asim ke baahein, what else can you expect from her? 😆

Ah yes because according to you people cant change who they start falling in love with. 😆

Edited by Tinagreat33 - 4 years ago

Recent news I heard- she was never committed. And chowmein(the BF of 9 yrs) went and got married to someone else.🤔 Not sure how authentic this piece of news is. 😆

Its a fact.

😳 

She’s Jhooti number 1. There is a reason I never liked her. First she was acting all pricey, doing chow chow jaap, phir Bahar aate hi she saw Shehnaaz ka pair is very famous iss female Salman ka ego phir hurt hogaya. Now started with SiManshi jaap.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinagreat33

Ah yes because according to you people cant change who they start falling in love with. 😆

Maine toh aisa nahi kaha😆

Himu kept going on about her BF/fiancé of 9 years in the house giving Asim constant reminders when he tried to get intimate. From that I'm sure most  would derive she's a very committed lady and won't just  ditch her man for a kal ka aaya hua launda. But she has, toh ab kya kahu? 😆

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

😳 

She’s Jhooti number 1. There is a reason I never liked her. First she was acting all pricey, doing chow chow jaap, phir Bahar aate hi she saw Shehnaaz ka pair is very famous iss female Salman ka ego phir hurt hogaya. Now started with SiManshi jaap.

Well actually, Asim fan Tinagreat33 told me this piece of info 😆Ussi se poochlo what source she got it from. 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

OK if you say so. But what source did you get this piece of info from? 

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I had no idea about Himanshi until I read about her controversy on Twitter during midseason. She did come to BB to milk the controversy she had with Fakenaaz & fame but couldn't give the content BB wanted hence led to her eviction! 

Her reach is only limited to Punjab. BB is way way bigger platform & has wider reach! 

I do find her opportunistic & Fakenaaz the less said the better! 

and her wishing to see Fakenaaz lift the trophy is a typical diplomatic move every celeb does these days to hype their rival that they're not biased. not a big deal! 

Btw I remember reading on my TL that she was about to get married to her long-time BF post BB? Did she really say that?

I've not seen much of her on the show cuz I hardly watched anything post first finale & the following week till 10-11th week but whatever I've noticed about her I found her very cold & shrwed! 

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

Well actually, Asim fan Tinagreat33 told me this piece of info 😆Ussi se poochlo what source she got it from. 

One of the Asim fans told me about the engagement thing few days ago, But I thought they were very much dating. Never knew about marriage and all. 

Asim fans ko kaha se milta hai Saari news,Is there a GC something? wanna sign up😆