Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rahm

Same person who told Asim she seems him as only a friend and is now all of a sudden shipping her and Asim together forgetting her 9 year long relationship. 🙄

I hope Asim focuses on himself when he gets out. He has so much potential and got a great platform and lots of love. He should focus on doing as much work as he can.

First of all she wasn't officially engaged. She had even revealed that to asim in the show. Secondly that's her life she can do whatever she wants. I know what you're trying to say here. You're implying that she is using asim for fame. She isn't coz she herself is pretty popular. She doesn't need anyone for fame. She is the face of Punjab and has worked in a lot of hit mvs and the biggest movie of punjab released in the end of 2018 and she was the lead of that movie. Her recent mv released last week. She was showstopper for Salman's muh boli sister last week. Recently signed a bw movie. She is in talks with 2-3 punjabi movies too. And right now busy recording her new song. She doesn't need a man to get popular. Her hardwork speaks for herself!

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Grey_

she should’ve filed an FIR, that would’ve been a much better option. And i can’t even imagine what Himanshi’s family went through. But once she replied back to shehnaaz, she stoop down to her level only na. 

I know what you're saying but that was necessary. They're literally harassing her.

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dedhshani

I don't understand what she is trying to say by saying ' ye sab usne mere saath bhi kiya tha'..Sid ke saath toh love angle ka issue hai. HK ke saath same kaise hua.

She's talking abt her behavior in general and how disrespectful she is. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She is the most opportunistic. Right now she is milking fans with all her pining tales for asim. 

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

She is the most opportunistic. Right now she is milking fans with all her pining tales for asim. 

Milking fans for what exactly?

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is not milking from Asim's fans. She has got much bigger fan following than Asim. She is trying to use her fandom for Asim's benefit.

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

She is not milking from Asim's fans. She has got much bigger fan following than Asim. She is trying to use her fandom for Asim's benefit.

This!!! She literally has 4.3m followers on insta, way more than any bb contestant. She is literally so busy right now with her song writing and recording but still find the time to support asim. My whole class literally voted for asim last week and before that coz she posted the insta story appealing to vote for asim.

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sociopath

First of all she wasn't officially engaged. She had even revealed that to asim in the show. Secondly that's her life she can do whatever she wants. I know what you're trying to say here. You're implying that she is using asim for fame. She isn't coz she herself is pretty popular. She doesn't need anyone for fame. She is the face of Punjab and has worked in a lot of hit mvs and the biggest movie of punjab released in the end of 2018 and she was the lead of that movie. Her recent mv released last week. She was showstopper for Salman's muh boli sister last week. Recently signed a bw movie. She is in talks with 2-3 punjabi movies too. And right now busy recording her new song. She doesn't need a man to get popular. Her hardwork speaks for herself!

Of course she can do whatever she wants. I have no issues with that. My point is before saying stuff on social media, Asim should hear it first from her and they should decide together whether they want to take things publicly. She's making decisions on his behalf while he's not there so say yes or no. Like you said feelings change. His could have.

Also even the biggest of the biggest stars are required to go promote their movies and themselves. I don't care how popular she is in Punjab industry. Obviously she wants more Fame and wants to break into Bollywood and become a bigger star. Her reason for coming on BB wasn't just to clear the controversy but also promote herself. So yes I do think she is using her and Asim's popularity to keep herself relevant on social media and be talked about. The more people that talk about her the more will be interested in seeing her work. She is pulling into Asim's fan base too.. I'm not saying she doesn't have her own, of course she does but obviously she wants more.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The fact she is supporting Asim and giving him publicity out of her own choice and because she likes him and she probably wants to take this thing further. I don't see what is wrong in it.

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Of course she can do whatever she wants. I have no issues with that. My point is before saying stuff on social media, Asim should hear it first from her and they should decide together whether they want to take things publicly. She's making decisions on his behalf while he's not there so say yes or no. Like you said feelings change. His could have.

Also even the biggest of the biggest stars are required to go promote their movies and themselves. I don't care how popular she is in Punjab industry. Obviously she wants more Fame and wants to break into Bollywood and become a bigger star. Her reason for coming on BB wasn't just to clear the controversy but also promote herself. So yes I do think she is using her and Asim's popularity to keep herself relevant on social media and be talked about. The more people that talk about her the more will be interested in seeing her work. She is pulling into Asim's fan base too.. I'm not saying she doesn't have her own, of course she does but obviously she wants more.

She recently signed a bw movie and no she doesn't have any intention to work in bw. Her base is punjab and recently said that she has no intention to work in bw coz she's happy in Punjab industry. Stay relevant? She already is relevant enough, doesn't need anyone to stay in news. Her last movie was a big hit and guess what? She didn't even promote that movie. That's how big of a star she is. Btw what decision did she make for asim? Please enlighten me. This is 20th century. A woman doesn't need a man to survive. She's in the industry for last 9 yrs and she has survived alone without the help of any man!

Edited by Sociopath - 4 years ago