Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

OK if you say so. But what source did you get this piece of info from? 

From what I heard: 

1) They are confirmed to not be officially engaged. Himanshi rejects to get married

2) I have read about Chow getting married. I will look for the links when I get off of work. 

This content was originally posted by: Anastasia69

Probably same as the “NationWithAsim” wala nation Imagination  smiley36

Nation is indeed with Asim, but you can imagine that it does not exist how much you whine about it. 😆

Edited by Tinagreat33 - 4 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Tinagreat33

From what I heard: 

1) They are confirmed to not be officially engaged. Himanshi rejects to get married

2) I have read about Chow getting married. I will look for the links when I get off of work. 

Nation is indeed with Asim, but you can imagine that it does not exist how much you whine about it. 😆

OK thanks. Will be waiting for thosw links then. 

This content was originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Maine toh aisa nahi kaha😆

Himu kept going on about her BF/fiancé of 9 years in the house giving Asim constant reminders when he tried to get intimate. From that I'm sure most  would derive she's a very committed lady and won't just  ditch her man for a kal ka aaya hua launda. But she has, toh ab kya kahu? 😆

So why take digs?

Even though they were in a 9 yr commited relationship, it must have not been strong. Waise bhi it couldve been an arranged relationship for marriage in secret.

You act like she met Asim for a day and fell in love with. They have been living together for many weeks, and through interractions/bonding. She fell in love with him. An induvidual has every freedom to fall in love with someone. Why poke fun of it? Clearly her and Chao are not so commited that their engagement isnt so official.  You talk about how its a medival society when you yourself are expressing medival like thoughts. 🤢

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Sociopath

I mean she called her wh*re, bitch etc and said 'iski maa bhaag gayi thi' 'iske baap ne chodh diya tha' and then her cmnt section was full of people asking her why did your mother ran away? Her brother getting bullied coz of this and her mother went into depression coz of this but yeah she could've ignored that. Sure. 

himanshi abused her first uske character pe.. pehle uske parents ko gaali baki gayi thi pjr Sana ne bhi koi kasar nahi chori thi..

But this post by himanshi is complete hypocrisy.. himanshi ne bhi kam comments pass nahi kiye the sana k parents n us pr.. both were 'equally' responsible aur ye srf sana k oopr bill phaad rhi hai

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She is only explaining how things were and how she felt. Nothing wrong.

Remember she said I can forgive but not forget. 

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rahm

Same person who told Asim she seems him as only a friend and is now all of a sudden shipping her and Asim together forgetting her 9 year long relationship. 🙄

I hope Asim focuses on himself when he gets out. He has so much potential and got a great platform and lots of love. He should focus on doing as much work as he can.

Yes 

Off lately she is doing too much of asimanshi which not looking nice 

Asim should just focus on his career