Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

No offence but I genuinely wanna know how big of a star is she really? Coz I legit didn’t know her or even remember seeing her. To me, when you say she is a big star in Punjab, I’d think Neeru Bajwa level coz she’s someone everyone knows and not just people from Punjab. 

I only realized after BB that she is in some of the songs I like or have seen. 

And if Punjabi movie watching audience out of Punjab doesn’t know of her then she has a lot to gain by supporting Asim. 

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee93

No offence but I genuinely wanna know how big of a star is she really? Coz I legit didn’t know her or even remember seeing her. To me, when you say she is a big star in Punjab, I’d think Neeru Bajwa level coz she’s someone everyone knows and not just people from Punjab. 

And if Punjabi movie watching audience out of Punjab doesn’t know of her then she has a lot to gain by supporting Asim. 

Gain what exactly though? She has no intentions in working bw and out of Punjab industry. Btw she does concerts in places like Canada, Dubai etc and people do come to see her. 

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sociopath

She recently signed a bw movie and no she doesn't have any intention to work in bw. Her base is punjab and recently said that she has no intention to work in bw coz she's happy in Punjab industry. Stay relevant? She already is relevant enough, doesn't need anyone to stay in news. Her last movie was a big hit and guess what? She didn't even promote that movie. That's how big of a star she is. Btw what decision did she make for asim? Please enlighten me. This is 20th century. A woman doesn't need a man to survive. She's in the industry for last 9 yrs and she has survived alone without the help of any man!

If she has no intention to work in Bollywood why did she sign a Bollywood movie? Such contradictions!

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bee93

Exactly. I had no clue who she was until she came to BB.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dedhshani

I don't understand what she is trying to say by saying ' ye sab usne mere saath bhi kiya tha'..Sid ke saath toh love angle ka issue hai. HK ke saath same kaise hua.

What i understood from the tweet is that shehnaaz was jealous of himanshi and hence created the controversy and showed herself as the victim.

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

If she has no intention to work in Bollywood why did she sign a Bollywood movie? Such contradictions!

She said she's working in bw movie but won't work in another one coz her base is Punjab! I am aure she didn't get that movie coz of asim. Its like saying anushka got the fame coz vk. I know it must be hard for you to believe but women can be independent and make a name for themselves without the help of men in their lives. 

Sociopath thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayGandu4

Anushka is a bad actress and will be remembered cos she sucks VK's DICK everyday.

Wtf 🤢

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

What Sana did so bad? that she suffered? sana was banned not her😆

isko bolo bahir agayi hai ab footage ka koi chkr nh🤣

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sociopath

Nope. Sana started the whole controversy. She started by calling her wh*re and whatnot and then gave gallis to her parents. Even said that 'iski maa bhaag gayi thi' 'iske baap ne iski maa ko chodh diya tha'. Her comment section was full of people asking her why did your mother ran away? Her brother got bullied in his school because of that. Himanshi's mom went into depression. That's why himanshi replied to sana. Punjab industry boycotted sana after that. People of Punjab told himanshi to file an f.i.r against her but himanshi didn't. Kaash she would have done that!

hello??? it was startedby himanshi.. sana was asked her opinion of a good n a bad song.. 'if' himanshi is that great she could have ignored Sana's comments like dislikes on youtube.. himanshi replied really bad and it got ugly..

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Khair what do u expect from her she is the only one throughout the seasons of BB to push without any provocation.. that proves how hatred she has for sana..

about her tweet that if not asim then sana, bcuz she cant take sid's name and by taking sana's name she can prove her greatness! nobody's falling for that HK