Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 5th Jan 2020 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Aur wohi gande wale shorts mai ghoomta hai 😆

phir jahilon ki tarah typhoid ka ilzam jale hue parathe pe laga dega😆

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

thanks Garima . Aaj Asim ka koi promo phi nahin aaya:((

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I spilled my coffee!😆Hats off to the maker.👏

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monumalhotra

thanks Garima . Aaj Asim ka koi promo phi nahin aaya:((

Hai he is calming Sana aur vo usko dkh k darr gya jaise vo khud ko maar rhi thi...

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kusima

shukla nahata nahi hai😆 confirmed by shefali bagga

Waise confirmation ki zaroorat nahi thi - dikhta hain 😆

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

Can Bigg boss pls nominate whole house as a punishment or something else  so that we can get rid of mahira

Phir bhi nhi jayegi yeh kya musibat hai😔

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

phir jahilon ki tarah typhoid ka ilzam jale hue parathe pe laga dega😆

I swear!!! They even said that when the guests had come over for a task where they had to sell food. And Shukla said that the other team’s stall ka cook gave me typhoid. I saw many Sid fan pages promoting this view as well - that burnt paratas Caused Sid’s Typhoid. 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

Are they really that uneducated?  

( I posted this on a different thread) 

Typhoid fever is caused by Salmonella enterica serotype Typhi bacteria. Typhoid fever is contracted by the ingestion of contaminated food or water. Diagnosis of typhoid fever is made when Salmonella bacteria are detected with stool, urine, or blood cultures.

It’s a crude thing to discuss but a person who does not bathe daily - how often do you think he washes his hands after bathroom use? There’s a clip of the bathroom area where you see him leaving the loo but not washing hands. Mind you we don’t know what he did in there (again as I said a crude matter) but point is he didn’t wash his hands. Even IF we give him the benefit of doubt in that one clip... Bagga cleared our other doubts by sharing with us that he does not shower. Skid marks anyone?! 💩 🤢🤮 Sorry it’s crude I know. 

Why wouldn’t the doctors tell him he needs to be clean and bathe daily. Hygiene is important. The bacteria isn’t easy to kill of you are unhygienic and can take up to 30 days for your immune to be completely rid of the bacteria. MIND YOU once you are out of the danger fever zone (which obviously he is) this isn’t the kind of sickness where you have to have bed rest all the time as was so called ‘prescribed’ to Shukla. You CAN do house chores. It does not make you sicker. Although I am glad he is no longer in kitchen duty. He’d make everyone sick  BLACH 🤢 

Edited by SimsNaiken - 4 years ago
kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

I REALLY want to come across ONE well spoken and articulated fan of Shukla, who can list and based on facts not feelings and explain to me why they fancy him so much!? 

Anytime I’ve entered into a discussion with a Shukla fan I’ve killed a few brain cells. 

Any takers? 😁😁😁 

dont you find him cute

SimsNaiken thumbnail

dont you find him cute

Not really. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I’d rather go blind. 

Plus all I see are those shorts 🤣😂

SimsNaiken thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima22

Literally they hve no logical answer instead they start criticizing RaSim...aise hi hum andhi bhakti nhi bolte...

Yep. Or start calling you Auntie. So I said to one of them Yes I am an Aunt. Is that a bad thing? I’m a damn amazing Auntie my nieces and nephews love me. Is aging a bad thing. Is your mum an Auntie? Won’t you ever be one? I didn’t know Auntie was such a bad word in India. 

NO JOKES the response was - Acha hua you admitted you’re an auntie... haahaa Auntyji  

I still don’t get it.  Did he school me good there or just show me he needed to go to school? 

I was so confused - like kya humari bezzati hui and I don’t even know? 🤔