Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 5th Jan 2020 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

WTH! ðŸ˜² Kick him out BB/Salman.😡

Aarti n Zari call this cute? 

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I think what everyone needs to understand is that, when Rashmi says the show is biased and she’s being portrayed negative or she’s not getting enough footage, its based on what Salman comes and says during the WKW. Obviously she doesn’t know what is being aired na... when Salman comes on WKW and takes Shukla’s side it’s only logical for a HM to think that Shukla is being portrayed in a positive light cuz they know what he’s doing inside the house. And despite of all the shit he does, if he’s being praised/or not bashed by Salman obviously anyone would think that’s what’s being aired to the audience..... 

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Any nomination spoiler.?

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Asim should not have started the naukarani fight. He should have focused on making his task interesting when he was captain. It was not even his fight. Arhaan and Rashmi could have fought the battle themselves.

Now the way I am reading on DDT about Shehnaaz is promoted, it looks like Asim and Rashmi are out of the race. Top 2  will be between Gunda and Drama Queen.

In that case I want Shehnaaz to win.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kusima

shukla or sana ko ek alag kamre mein band kardo wahaan bethke ek dusre ko jitni attention deni hai den or audience ko pakana band karen

Exactly, inko bhej do SR mein

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Asim can still get in the game. He just needs to let Rashmi battle her own battles and stay away from Fights. He too stretches fights unnecessarily sometimes I feel..... he needs to learn when to stop. Cuz after sometime even though he is standing up for the right thing he goes overboard and that goes against him... if the other party is not gonna understand your logic you need to stop cuz you come across like a nag. Which is exactly what Salman told him as well.... 

biased or not the channel is showing a lot of Asim’s good sides as well otherwise why would we cheer him on? Asim just need to be a bit more tactical when handling Sid and Paras. He should not stoop to their level. Something he could have learnt from Himanshi had she stayed on a little bit longer.  

I just hope that he doesn’t give up after WKW demotivation sessions each week. #staystrongasim