Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 5th Jan 2020 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sydneysurfer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6-AFPhh391/?igshid=1xq5t4rie4td6

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Ephemeral thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sydneysurfer

The way biggboss is favoring Mahira, I donโ€™t think, she is going soon. 

Shukla treats every female friends like a doormat. But Shukla himself became doormat for Mahira. This week was also Mahira week episodes. Salman is soft on her. Biggboss script has been written to give Mahira more footage and save her from nominations. Shehnaaz, Arti and Rashmi targeting Mahira has guaranteed more chances of Mahira staying till last week for sure.

Even whole house is nominated, before Mahira biggboss will eliminate Madhurima, Vishal,  Arti, Shefali J.  I wonโ€™t be surprised if Paras is evicted before Mahira. ๐Ÿคฃ

Hope I am wrong about above predictions  ๐Ÿ˜ญ, but If this happens then Mahira will be in top 5.๐Ÿ˜”

The only person rejoicing on DDT will be SpicySagar. ๐Ÿ˜†

Mujhe to darr hai ki kahin beta ji jeet na jaaye. ๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold - Sab temporary hai, pehle Sana ke liye bhi aise hi behave karta tha. Have you heard of the boiling frog syndrome? "The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death."

Most toxic/controlling/abusive people have a similar plan of action. Agar ekdam se apna asli roop dikhayenge to koi bhi door bhagega. To pehle vo log hadd se zyada accha banke apne target ko isolate karte hain. Phir dheere dheere use ye yakeen dilate hain ki uske saath koi aur nahi hai. Finally jab uska koi support system na ho tab manipulate ya abuse karna shuru karte hain. 

This is why people stay in abusive relationships even when they want to leave. It's like being tangled in a spider's web. I know this is a bit of a stretch, but BB bhi ek hadd tak society ka reflection hi hai IMO, so my point still stands. ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Ephemeral - 4 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

Uff dil jeet liya Soniyo!!!! I love what she said. Fina-farking-ly someone said this about Shukla especially that part yuh-yuh kartey rehtey hai apni shorts ko ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ 

Man how come NOBODY says anything to him about his nasty habits I donโ€™t know. 

This is why he got sick causeโ€™ heโ€™s dirty ๐Ÿคฎ 

How does Sana hug and come close to him yaar. Just looking at him through the TV I can tell he must have that โ€œmushqโ€ โ€”โ€” you know the blue cheese sweaty smell that comes from people who donโ€™t shower BLACH 

๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Look at how Paras is cheating so nonchalantly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Sasha1321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel sorry for Madhu....but she called it upon herself. She has to change herself for good if she wants to lead a stable life ahead.I saw a interview of hers where she says after her success of baby,for a year she had gone evil...like being abusive to her family ,moving out to live alone. I think she has these tendencies and i feel sorry for her.She needs to seek help professionally. Her reputation has gone down the drain after bb and she's not even that bad.That side comes only with vishal(cause every thing he does affects her) otherwise she's nice to everyone. Also she doesn't cry much so ppl don't empathize with her and she comes across as rude even when it comes to vishal ,i just wish she becomes more expressive verbally. I know girls like her so i sympathize with them.I don't know what future holds for them but i like their chemistry and they look good together.i can't even begin to think what trauma she will have to face after coming out of the house... losing Ur relationship and logo ke taane bhi sunne padhenge uske itne friends bhi nahi hai akele he rehti hai zyadatar...this is so saddening to me

P.S -i don't justify anything wrong she has done in the show including today's epi

Edited by Sasha1321 - 4 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I feel people overestimate Sana's capabilities. Her game is SidNaaz and Paras. She can't do without them. No matter the slap or exposing Paras, at the end of the day she will go back to them. She knows where her strength lies and that's them. She will not break free and it's just her throwing a an annoying tantrum.

And by a miracle she manages to break away from ShuPaHira, on the weekend, some tucche celeb will be sent in for a bharat milaap and all will be hunky dory. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ilovewahi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Ilovewahi - 4 years ago
kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

shukla nahata nahi hai๐Ÿ˜† confirmed by shefali bagga

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kusima