Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 5th Jan 2020 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Sana ne kitna b drama kia hoga i forgive her jist for bajaoing Paras and Mahira... she actually told them everything we feel🤣🤣🤣

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chingaari

ab jasleen aur jalota ji ka naam aa hi gaya hai toh bata dun...dono ne saath mein koi bollywood movie sign ki hai😎

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3tvYGLgrvq/?igshid=cong1nfgspmp

garima22 thumbnail

Agar Sana ne dubara flip nhi maara(Anti-Sid) to pka she is winning 101% maar gyi to nhi jeetegi...

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Word!

I have written multiple places that Sana is no bachchi....dadi amma hai ye....and I know she will go back to manao Shukla who is again gonna take her on a guilt trip for hitting him, neglecting all what he did to trigger her anger she will also apologize, this is what has been happening for past more than a month

But I still got happy that she actually showed she hates Mahira and did not support Mahira over Rashmi knowing that Shukla won't like it....so point given to her on that😆

Btw, I enjoy reading your posts  :)

Thanks. I feel like amongst my kin here. I can read and share all my bhankas with like minded people posting like minded bhankas 😆

I agree with the last part where I did get happy she spoke up. I’m just not All Hail Queen Shehnaaz yet like a lot of other people I see are doing. 

I feel that’ll whitewash her kutiyapa लोल 

Also Mahira is such a basic b*tch. No context avi wanted to say and suddenly yaad aya tho bas itna hi lol 

Edited by SimsNaiken - 4 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_RGh7JcWHo

Shukla has done this kind of poking earlier also, both with Sana and Aarti...he thinks he is looking cute and funny while doing this and but its actually super irritating.....Sana couldn't take the jealous insecure remarks and comparison with Mahira this time....Shukla doesn't know where to stop when a person is getting irritated, he doesn't even spare his so called friends,  bloody bully

Aisi toxic passive aggressiveness is so bad for the mental health of the one at the receiving end man. This man will not neccessarily say anything direct - he’ll on the contrary guilt trip and make people feel shit about themselves if they do or say something he doesn’t like.

Case in point (though there are a gazillion examples) - he says he has never told Shehnaaz not to talk to the other lot - lol yeah, sure - firstly that’s a lie, because saying “I don’t like it when my friends talk to my enemiesis saying - don’t talk to those people. As is his pathetic - they’re using you, manipulating you - because of course she’s just another brainless female and yeh bada well wisher hain . Mera woh matlab nahi tha FTW. And secondly - he makes her feel like shit, and taunts the hell outta her every time she does. She’s no angel - but kahan phas gayi iss controlling POS ke saath man - so so so toxic. 

Phir koi bhi ho - Aarti, Asim yaan koi bhi - tumahra dimaag nahi hain, kyu chalate ho - etc. And then - main yeh nahi kehra ke tumhara dimaag nahi, main nahi kehra ke tum kamzor ho - and then goes on to say exactly that in his nice roundabout way. Lol - who’s he kidding? Oh yeah - his oceans of fans. 

He’s the one that constantly treats the other lot as though they’re enemies, when it’s a frikking game show, in which he’s been way worse to them than vice versa - but it’s the other lot that’s filled with hate and target him? Whose face are hateful smirks visible on every weekend? Shukla? Or Rashmi/Asim/Vishal? Hmm. 

Edited by SP2684 - 4 years ago
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Kasam se bidhdh ho toh Jalota jaisa ..Kya jalwe aur swag hain iss umar mein bhi😎

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail

https://twitter.com/puja23pu/status/1214085591098249217

Shefali Baggaa zindabad 🥳🥳for saying this 🤣🤣🤣

SimsNaiken thumbnail

I swear inko koun encourage karta hai??? 

Their weed must be laced with some bad ish’ cause aisi ideas only come out of a bad trip. It looks like a bad C grade movie 🥴

SimsNaiken thumbnail