Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 5th Jan 2020 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

I saw this on insta and I thought it was just the sweetest —- the way she ran towards him. Honestly this is one story I would have been genuinely interested in... Not this Sidnaaz, Pahira or Virima crap they keep serving us. 

I think Virima is also a rather toxic relationship. Madhu comes across as an abusive person. 

A few things that made me come to this conclusion 

1- the way she raised her hand as if she would hit him 

2 - the way she mocks his English sometimes (he said SssshatUp once instead of Shut up and she went on repeating it mocking him)

* A little side note rant here - I passionately dislike people who mock, jest or smirk at people who have accents etc. English is not the be all end all of languages. And if someone is speaking English with an accent it means it is his or her second - third or fourth etc language. This makes them smart not stupid. When Firangis speak Hindi with an accent we find it cute so why do people smirk at English spoken with an accent!?!?  This is some classist BS and I really dislike people who behave that way. Not speaking English with proper syntax does not mean that person is stupid or unintelligent it simply means that English isn’t their familiar language. Anyway /end rant * 

3 - When Asim, Rashmi, Madhu and Vishal were all discussing life after BB at one point Vishal said something about perhaps doing a project where he brings attention to the dowry issue or something related to that and Madhu snapped back saying first earn enough to buy a ticket to *somewhere* on your own. That kind of condescending behaviour is ugly on a man or a woman. Either don’t pay or don’t say. She made a otherwise normal conversation awkward. Asim was saying don’t bring that up ok we don’t want to hear it but she still kept saying ish’ that was stupid regarding the matter. Like wteff man. 

4 - Tomorrow precap of her throwing a shoe at him. 

I get this sad feeling that he walked out and I wish it was her. She’s irritating and has no real points in any arguments and is a bit useless in the game. She comes across as the kind of partner who tends to demotivate and emotionally abuse their partner. 

Just something I noticed... 

Well said👍🏼

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

loool she said what we've all been thinking

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

movie title se to lag raha hai k in ki hi story pe movie bani hai 😆

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B680PMglMGu/?igshid=4jrnhxk54jbb

Ab yeh kya hai? Plotting, planning ya gossiping? 

🙄👎🏼 

sydneysurfer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

Can Bigg boss pls nominate whole house as a punishment or something else  so that we can get rid of mahira

The way biggboss is favoring Mahira, I don’t think, she is going soon. 

Shukla treats every female friends like a doormat. But Shukla himself became doormat for Mahira. This week was also Mahira week episodes. Salman is soft on her. Biggboss script has been written to give Mahira more footage and save her from nominations. Shehnaaz, Arti and Rashmi targeting Mahira has guaranteed more chances of Mahira staying till last week for sure.

Even whole house is nominated, before Mahira biggboss will eliminate Madhurima, Vishal,  Arti, Shefali J.  I won’t be surprised if Paras is evicted before Mahira. 🤣

Hope I am wrong about above predictions  😭, but If this happens then Mahira will be in top 5.😔

The only person rejoicing on DDT will be SpicySagar. 😆

Ephemeral thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6sDyp4gCOV/?igshid=1ndwhv772wid

I saw this on insta and I thought it was just the sweetest —- the way she ran towards him. Honestly this is one story I would have been genuinely interested in... Not this Sidnaaz, Pahira or Virima crap they keep serving us. 

I think Virima is also a rather toxic relationship. Madhu comes across as an abusive person. 

A few things that made me come to this conclusion 

1- the way she raised her hand as if she would hit him 

2 - the way she mocks his English sometimes (he said SssshatUp once instead of Shut up and she went on repeating it mocking him)

* A little side note rant here - I passionately dislike people who mock, jest or smirk at people who have accents etc. English is not the be all end all of languages. And if someone is speaking English with an accent it means it is his or her second - third or fourth etc language. This makes them smart not stupid. When Firangis speak Hindi with an accent we find it cute so why do people smirk at English spoken with an accent!?!?  This is some classist BS and I really dislike people who behave that way. Not speaking English with proper syntax does not mean that person is stupid or unintelligent it simply means that English isn’t their familiar language. Anyway /end rant * 

3 - When Asim, Rashmi, Madhu and Vishal were all discussing life after BB at one point Vishal said something about perhaps doing a project where he brings attention to the dowry issue or something related to that and Madhu snapped back saying first earn enough to buy a ticket to *somewhere* on your own. That kind of condescending behaviour is ugly on a man or a woman. Either don’t pay or don’t say. She made a otherwise normal conversation awkward. Asim was saying don’t bring that up ok we don’t want to hear it but she still kept saying ish’ that was stupid regarding the matter. Like wteff man. 

4 - Tomorrow precap of her throwing a shoe at him. 

I get this sad feeling that he walked out and I wish it was her. She’s irritating and has no real points in any arguments and is a bit useless in the game. She comes across as the kind of partner who tends to demotivate and emotionally abuse their partner. 

Just something I noticed... 

I agree. 

Madhu ke hinsak bartaav ko bohot downplay bhi kar diya jaata hai. Kal Kangana ke saamne thappad kaand pe sabka hansna aur Vishal ka mazaak banana was disturbing. "Vishal aap darr gaye the na" are kya bakwas hai yar. 🤢🤢

sydneysurfer thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

Sana ne kitna b drama kia hoga i forgive her jist for bajaoing Paras and Mahira... she actually told them everything we feel🤣🤣🤣

🤣 Shehnaaz and Arti both.

Mahira’s expression after Arti took her name for stretching the fight. 🤣

innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B680PMglMGu/?igshid=4jrnhxk54jbb

Ab yeh kya hai? Plotting, planning ya gossiping? 

🙄👎🏼 

Na, they are praising here..Wo kahan gossips karte hai

Edited by innocentgreen - 4 years ago
sydneysurfer thumbnail

🤣 Bagga rocks. 😎

sydneysurfer thumbnail

👏 👏 👏 Cheers to Shehnaaz 🥳

Shehnaaz ⭐️