Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Till Nannu's Shaadi nothing is final... Even if Gordhana happens, it is bound to break as per our show

it will be nice if nannu kaey shaadi mein bride swap ho..mishti kaey jagah ketki 

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Are not BP already did it by sending her London to work with nannu and he didn't call back mishti she herself come to india in a new avatar and pretended like she is move on. Earlier nannu has no such feelings for mishti but now he has such feelings so it is totally wrong to send mishti London with nannu and neither it is right to send her alone .

nah nah dear not sending to london what i meant is help her discover herself.. see kuhu has become a event manager like that encourage her to do something give her sometime.. talk with her on why she wouldnt move on... maybe he can ask her to give a chance to nish but not straight away marriage preparation starting thats what i meant.. 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

meri universe 🤗🤗🤗

haha yaar all are roaming around in same market but no one in seeing one another except for nannu mish n abir from afar.. 🤣🤣

Jas seriously need some mother lessons from meenu...

but Sam did you notice whenever a mother hearing mish gonna be their bahu they get mini heart attack be it meenu or jassu 🤣 poor girl 

True yaar, baar bar Nannu coming in between is getting too much now. Also, Mishti needs so many reassurances to know that Abir still loves her, why does she not think the same abt Abir moreover they have done this Nishmish attack and Nannu called her gf. Why won't Mishti atleast write a letter and keep it in Abir's room when she went all the way to his room

Mishti gives so much love that all the mothers think she will take their son away🤣 poor Mishti

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

🤣 Sam all your wish is coming true kuch acha tho maango naa for mishbir 🤣 sab ki sab market mai hi hai par except for nish mish others dont meet at correct time... abir comes n goes exactly at wrong time 🤣

either he is looking for nannu reaction today n want them to give relationship a chance like precap or he wants to give a chance to mishbir for mishti atleast n all this is a plan.. 

this Sam.. even i want her to atleast open her mouth n talk... the mishti we know never keeps silent right or wrong when elders question she blutters out what she thinks... this is not done yaar.. 

Diyu, Mishbir i think some more time to go. Going by the parallels with Mishkun gd, one more broken gd. Another parallel is Mish revealing birth truth of Kuku. Either way we will have to wait for some more time.

I have no clue about BP.

Mish shd say something other than their name and I am sorry I have hurt you while speaking. Though I have faith on Mishti's never give up attitude, I have lost faith on writers 2.0🤣

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

it will be nice if nannu kaey shaadi mein bride swap ho..mishti kaey jagah ketki 

Even I thought about the same today morning but Ketki doesn't deserve such a marriage. Though Nannu is a nice person, Ketki deserves to get to know the person she is gonna spend the rest of her life with and decide.

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nah nah dear not sending to london what i meant is help her discover herself.. see kuhu has become a event manager like that encourage her to do something give her sometime.. talk with her on why she wouldnt move on... maybe he can ask her to give a chance to nish but not straight away marriage preparation starting thats what i meant.. 

BP send him to london so she get away from past memories of abir and even before sending her London BP allowed her to meet abir and clarify the things BP already gave her a chance to clarify things between abir and her and then gave her the time to discover herself and made a career but what mishti did come back to india without informing them and instead of telling the truth act like she is move on and than bb comes to him. BP has no idea that mishti still tried to mend the relationship with abir . BP only knows that mishti is still not move on but try to be professional with abir and other hand nannu get feelings for her at present noone is shipping for mishnish they just want to clarify even BP is only tried to discover about nishant feelings for mishti . Marriage is not the solution but despite of going away and doing job is not sufficient for mishti to move on then marriage is the last option left  .

BP at the time of kuku and mishbir alliance clearly asked this question what if his daughters left alone due to family disputes and both the time abir is the one who assure him that he will tackle the situation. So I donot think that Bp take the decision in a hurry.

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣🤣 thats abir rajvansh...

ohh she is the best mother understands her son without him saying anything...  and does things for him without him asking anything 😆

Actually meenu has always this quality not only abir but she understand everyone in the family and that's why she knew how to tackle them and manipulate them. In opening episode itself abir told about her quality that she always know how and when she should use the right words to make people do her work in first episode itself meenu revealed about ketki running away from GD and still convinced ketki and her in-laws to do the GD noone hesitated in proceeding the relation.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Phir theek hai ...pata laga abir kahan udne vala hai ...you can join 😎

is kambakht Ka yahi to pata ni na😆

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But kuhu's change of attitude was her own will.She moved on by herself.BP or Bm had no role to play in this case.she maturely handled the situation.Kuhu actually tried to move on,discovered herseld instead of faking of having moved on with other person.