Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Does BP know kunal spiked nish drink? And that BB made him do it? Does kuhu know he did it on BB instence. But only baba is fit to goto jail According to them BB can get away with murder. No one will tell anything

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Does BP know kunal spiked nish drink? And that BB made him do it? Does kuhu know he did it on BB instence 

No for both.

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naq5

Does BP know kunal spiked nish drink? And that BB made him do it? Does kuhu know he did it on BB instence 

You are watching it from the start right??then why this type of question dear only abir and mishti mistakes will be shown..other are mahan their galtiyan under the carpet hai.😆

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Don't get nannu's hopes up na

Bechare Kitna Dil tootega uska

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Miniiiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗🤗

same same feeling yaar both theories are the possibility now... 🤣 if second theory comes true naa then my fear of this show becoming same as tere seher mai will come true 🤣 same same different different... then abir will udd chala n never return back 🤣

haina kuku scene was the only thing i enjoyed today.. so mature n talking sense n they did got closer emotionally... 👏❤️

yaar mini its time for mish to give up no fighting for a lost case... so much of MU, miscommunication, lies have bulit up that clearing all this i dont know... i dont even think of mishbir as of now... 

let her agree n get closure now.. let destiny decide.. 

I was afraid of this since long time.I even posted how this show has lot of similarity with that show.

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

You are watching it from the start right??then why this type of question dear only abir and mishti mistakes will be shown..other are mahan their galtiyan under the carpet hai.😆

I know that. But was confused hence asked. I'm not watching after leap actually though only reading the updates here. 

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

true for this though the mh family dosent even know that kunal married kuhu for his own mission and wants to divorce her. I wonder why mishti kuhu are never truthful with their families. BB shud be in jail and so shud kunal. But for them only baba is criminal and deserves jail and BB can get away with murder because she is mother 

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

First of all only yesterday I mentioned abt bringing Ketki back 😆 it's time for her to roam around freely in market particularly before Nannu🤣

What happened to BP?🤓 in precap why is he asking Nannu?

Mishti can atleast now say to BP that she still loves Abir want some more time. But nooooo, only after Nach baliye she will realise 

i told u before na ketki nannu ka ship doob gaya

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

i told u before na ketki nannu ka ship doob gaya

Till Nannu's Shaadi nothing is final... Even if Gordhana happens, it is bound to break as per our show

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Meri Light🤗 thanks for the updates dear🤗

Now BP also started to roam randomly in the market🤣

Common Jas take control of your son, learn from Meenu😆

meri universe 🤗🤗🤗

haha yaar all are roaming around in same market but no one in seeing one another except for nannu mish n abir from afar.. 🤣🤣

Jas seriously need some mother lessons from meenu...

but Sam did you notice whenever a mother hearing mish gonna be their bahu they get mini heart attack be it meenu or jassu 🤣 poor girl