Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Thank you Suta and Diyu for the written updates.You guys are amazing.🤗 These days i am relying on your updates guys as i have stopped watching the show. 

Ek hafte se MishBir ek hi clothes mei,ek hi market mei same dialogues bole jaa rahe hei. I have watched some clippings in insta.it's tough for me to recognize which scene comes after which scenes. saare scenes ek jaise hei.If we audience can notice this faults,how come the makers are unable to see this.Either they have gone blind or they have become over confident and started taking audience for granted.😡

Feeling the same... For me, looks like makers just passing time by looping it without moving forward and editing/continuotity is also issue..

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Are cool what you said is also a possibility and maybe he wants to give mishbir a chance too,,, thats also a possibility..

as a father he is right cool.. but it could've been handled better by advising her to move on encourage for a career option n asking for promise to not meet abir but shaadi is solution for everything,,..

Are not BP already did it by sending her London to work with nannu and he didn't call back mishti she herself come to india in a new avatar and pretended like she is move on. Earlier nannu has no such feelings for mishti but now he has such feelings so it is totally wrong to send mishti London with nannu and neither it is right to send her alone .

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

nannu is easy scapegoat.....

You're most welcomeI

swear I want to hug abir so badly...damn it

Mishbir ke danda maarne Ka Mann karta hai

Hmmmmmmm☺️😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hifi i'm also in same mode no guess or anything leave everything on makers 🤣🤣

haina she loves such magical, universe signals ohh god shwet 🤣🤣 chaa we should've known this when she herself said mishti 2.0 zyada safed 🤣

ohh you mean he just changed his clothes n started roaming in market so thats why he didnt want mish to come near him or touch him 🤣🤣

let him sleep or udd chala he can sleep in bus too and come back with restored brain 😆

agreed... everything is in mishti's hands.. 👍🏼

Ohhh its safedi ka asar you see 🤣

Bold  - diya hahahahahahahahaha🤣🤣 you got that...yes that's the reason he asked mishti to stay away .....👏👏 wah wah wah mastermind diya ...you decoded it so well 🥳🥳🥳

Haan he anyways loves bus so ya😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Uru & Diyu,

I agree with you guys. Abir needs a good sleep. Bichara looks so tired. Ek hi kapde mei chashma pahne bichara market mei gol gol ghoom raha hei. Beech mei ghar jaa kar noodles bana liya and again back to the market place.Rajkot mei aur koi jagah nahi hei jaane ko. Ishe acha apne NGO office chala jaata. Itni bhi kya cost cutting makers. doo hi sets mei kaam chala rahe hoo.

And Mishti should be sent back to London immediately. Her desperation for Abir is irritating now. I am tired of listening Abir loves me and Ajeeb Rajvansh ko jawab dena hoga.Writers, ushe aage kya??? BB's dialogues Mishti is a threat to my family and justifications are become hilarious now. Mishti's call got connected to Abir while talking to BP is the lamest writing i have seen in recent times. I am disappointed with the makers big time.Have no words for this kind of poor and absolute lame writings.

I agree it has become an ordinary show now 😆😆 Without any logic 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yaar I want to be the friend abir needs so badly

Onyourface thumbnail

Yaar I want to be the friend abir needs so badly

Tujhe pata hai na is show mein friends forever rehta nahi hai 😆 you want to become a fourth angle now 😛😛...

Vaise idea acha hai ...meenu vs meenu 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Tujhe pata hai na is show mein friends forever rehta nahi hai 😆 you want to become a fourth angle now 😛😛...

Vaise idea acha hai ...meenu vs meenu 

I can strictly stay friends😆 nothing more....baaki MERI feelings to MERI hai na

No angle Yaar ....abir is too alone for my liking

Onyourface thumbnail

I can strictly stay friends😆 nothing more....baaki MERI feelings to MERI hai na

No angle Yaar ....abir is too alone for my liking

Phir theek hai ...pata laga abir kahan udne vala hai ...you can join 😎

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nannu was so right..i loved his points yesterday..till when mishti will fight? Shaadi kaey pehle aisa toh shaadi kaey baadh? Kal 👻 will blackmailing that she will will kunal if he doesn't divorce mishti,what will he do? Its like running away from problems.permant solution kya hey? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ixCatB0cw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link