Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

we had to shed tears for him one way or another

Who says he's the villain?   Mishbir khud Apne villain hai

Thanks for saying this ...aankhon  mein aansu aa Gaye 😭😭....

Abir ne khud hi bola tha jab rishta toot ta hai toh un 2 logo ke wajah se toot ta hai jo us rishte mein hai 😳😆. 

Vo kuku ki baat kar raha tha tab😆 Use kya malum uspe hi yeh baat sach ho jayegi ek din 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh yes saw that 🤣 its actually true and end line sometimes its ok to be vulnerable... similar to abirs advice to mish crying is also good sometimes... 😆 give lecture but dont follow... 😆

shades gaye baad mai... only meenu understands abir even if she shows he is strong... 🤣

Haan abir only gives advices ...dosent follow then 🤣🤣 

Vo maa hai na ...that's why she understands

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Pehli baar lag raha hai I wish mishbir side characters hote 😆😆 Unka bhala ho jaata end mein ...🤣 

Really ya guruji😆...

Kuku are becoming tolerable...sane

MishBir are just going down the drain😆

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Meen🤗

How are you? long time dear... How is life? 

Bold-😆 I used to think ours is a different show(concept based show). They will focus on some real issues like single parent,neutral family,gay story(though i always knew they will not show this on ITV).But once again ITV áproved me wrong. Makers have chosen the same old cliche root . Chaaa...

jayu🤗

How was visit to nanu?

I'm doing okay...Ghar aayi hun

I also knew they won't go there but they were giving subtle hints idk🤣

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for saying this ...aankhon  mein aansu aa Gaye 😭😭....

Abir ne khud hi bola tha jab rishta toot ta hai toh un 2 logo ke wajah se toot ta hai jo us rishte mein hai 😳😆. 

Vo kuku ki baat kar raha tha tab😆 Use kya malum uspe hi yeh baat sach ho jayegi ek din 

nannu is easy scapegoat.....

You're most welcomeI

swear I want to hug abir so badly...damn it

Mishbir ke danda maarne Ka Mann karta hai

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I am leaving it on God I mean makers 🤣🤣 They will do whatever is best for their characters 😳🤣🤣🤣

Bold  - omg omg omg diya you are absolutely correct 🤣👏 mishti should that ...she anyway believes in random signs to make herself believe that abir loves her 🤣 when badi ma calls her she says kam kar rahi hun 🤣🤣 badi ma was like ghar pe AAA chup chap 🤣

I dont think so he got the time to even have a bath 🤣🤣..see he is actually tired that's why not able to figure out anything 😆 m sure one good sleep will serve the purpose 😳

Sachi baat hai.. BP and nannu are right in their places ..I have no complaints ❤️

hifi i'm also in same mode no guess or anything leave everything on makers 🤣🤣

haina she loves such magical, universe signals ohh god shwet 🤣🤣 chaa we should've known this when she herself said mishti 2.0 zyada safed 🤣

ohh you mean he just changed his clothes n started roaming in market so thats why he didnt want mish to come near him or touch him 🤣🤣

let him sleep or udd chala he can sleep in bus too and come back with restored brain 😆

agreed... everything is in mishti's hands.. 👍🏼

Pehli baar lag raha hai I wish mishbir side characters hote 😆😆 Unka bhala ho jaata end mein ...🤣 

same feeling uru chaaa 🤣🤣 i wish kuku were mishbir n mishbir were kuku more advantage 🤣

Originally posted by: meen123

we had to shed tears for him one way or another

Who says he's the villain?   Mishbir khud Apne villain hai

word meen i too feel the same only they are the villain of their love story no one but they are responsible for their state.. 

Haan abir only gives advices ...dosent follow then 🤣🤣 

Vo maa hai na ...that's why she understands

🤣🤣 thats abir rajvansh...

ohh she is the best mother understands her son without him saying anything...  and does things for him without him asking anything 😆

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am leaving it on God I mean makers 🤣🤣 They will do whatever is best for their characters 😳🤣🤣🤣

Bold  - omg omg omg diya you are absolutely correct 🤣👏 mishti should that ...she anyway believes in random signs to make herself believe that abir loves her 🤣 when badi ma calls her she says kam kar rahi hun 🤣🤣 badi ma was like ghar pe AAA chup chap 🤣

I dont think so he got the time to even have a bath 🤣🤣..see he is actually tired that's why not able to figure out anything 😆 m sure one good sleep will serve the purpose 😳

Sachi baat hai.. BP and nannu are right in their places ..I have no complaints ❤️

Uru & Diyu,

I agree with you guys. Abir needs a good sleep. Bichara looks so tired. Ek hi kapde mei chashma pahne bichara market mei gol gol ghoom raha hei. Beech mei ghar jaa kar noodles bana liya and again back to the market place.Rajkot mei aur koi jagah nahi hei jaane ko. Ishe acha apne NGO office chala jaata. Itni bhi kya cost cutting makers. doo hi sets mei kaam chala rahe hoo.

And Mishti should be sent back to London immediately. Her desperation for Abir is irritating now. I am tired of listening Abir loves me and Ajeeb Rajvansh ko jawab dena hoga.Writers, ushe aage kya??? BB's dialogues Mishti is a threat to my family and justifications are become hilarious now. Mishti's call got connected to Abir while talking to BP is the lamest writing i have seen in recent times. I am disappointed with the makers big time.Have no words for this kind of poor and absolute lame writings.