Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 27 Dec 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 207 

KuKu get closer??

KuKu share an emotional moment .. Rajwansh family sing for Kunal to make him feel Spl ....Vishambar spills the beans to Nannu .

Episode begins with Meenu telling Vish that she would not come between MisBir any more .. Mishti could become Abir’s wife but never Meenu’s bahu .. she states how Mishti was harmful for Rajwansh family ..she hurt her sons.. tried to separate her sons ..she warns how she will be a cruel saasuma to Mishti .. leaving Vishambar shocked n hurt .. ..

Vish is walking on the street I heart broken state when he is about to meet hit n run accident but Abir saves him ... passers by help Vish calm down ..Abir offers him bottle of water ...

Jasmeet is concerned about Nannu falling for Mishti .. n disapproves it .  Arsha n Rajshri try to calm her 

The three of them confront Nannu about it but he does not disclose anything ..except Mishti was his best friend . Vish arrives at MH feeling shaken n heart broken ..he hears Nannu stating that he cared for Mishti n could not tolerate Anu I e hurting Mishti n he would always protect her .

Mishti sneaks into Abir’s room disguised a Dhobi .. Kuhu fails to recognise her . She pulls up the paper flowers dream catcher in Zabir’s room n realises Abir still loved her .

Jugnu complains to Abir n Parul about his stolen clothes .. Abir wonders if it was a Mishti again but pushes his thoughts aside .. 

Kuhu tries to share Kunal’s pain by sharing her own heart break when she learnt Varsha was not her real mom .. she sets up a picnic for Kunal n he opens up to her ..shares her pain .. Kunal says her pain was aggravated when she married Kunal .. that he was getting punished because he caused a Kuhu pain n suffering .

Kuhu accuses him of being in this situation because of his spiking Nannu’s drink ,. Kunal started all this n resulted in he himself getting hurt with truth . Kunal regrets his actions but states that if he had k own Nannu was fighting addiction he would never have done it .

BB scolds Jugnu  for losing another dress in just 6 months .. she failed to understand why would someone be interested in a servants uniform .... she then sends him to store room to get the new dinner set .
She orders jeweller for get gold matka worth 5 lakhs . She decides to make BP understand that Mis Abir could never happen ..if Mishti herself refused to realise the same . 

At MH Nannu is stunned as BP wants to get MisBir married 

Precap

BP asks Nannu if he would marry Mishti .. Nannu is rendered speechless.. BP asks Mishti to give friendship a chance ,,as her efforts to give loved on a chance had failed Mishti hurts her finger n remembers how Abir has showered concern over her .. 

Abir injures his hand n Kunal showers concern on him. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning lovelies happy friday 🤗🤗🤗

thank you for the thread suta 

again surprisingly hotstar on time 🤣

"Kunal, kuhu get closer"

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello.. Thank you Diya for the LU and Suta for the thread...🤗

meenu talking to bp... i have always kept my family together never thought of myself.. but your daughter have hurt my both son, she have to get back for that.. the day your daughter become my bahu she will know how a saas will be... 

bp walking in market thinking of meenu workds.. abir sees car about to hit bp but someone else saves him... abir buys water for him and sends through a kid... when bp asks the kid who gave abir is not there... 

jas is still in panic mode... what is happening in my son life i need to know.. bm says let the kids themselves explain dont get hyper... nannu comes there n asks why is my mom tensed.,.. jas asks him so you tell me whats happening... 

varsha says they want to ask something to him.. nannu says i know hawt girls like you will always want to ask something to me... varsha says so there is no special girl in your life... nannu says ask me what you want directly... jas says so you say me i asked mishti she too didnt say anything... why both are not anything... you called her your gf infront of everyone, nannu says she is my best friend... jas asks directly if she is his best friend or girlfriend... 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Good morning, Ladies... Hope its a good Friday 🤗

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

again surprisingly hotstar on time 🤣

"Kunal, kuhu get closer"

Yeh kaisa title hai 😲

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

meenu talking to bp... i have always kept my family together never thought of myself.. but your daughter have hurt my both son, she have to get back for that.. the day your daughter become my bahu she will know how a saas will be... 

bp walking in market thinking of meenu workds.. abir sees car about to hit bp but someone else saves him... abir buys water for him and sends through a kid... when bp asks the kid who gave abir is not there... 

jas is still in panic mode... what is happening in my son life i need to know.. bm says let the kids themselves explain dont get hyper... nannu comes there n asks why is my mom tensed.,.. jas asks him so you tell me whats happening... 

varsha says they want to ask something to him.. nannu says i know hawt girls like you will always want to ask something to me... varsha says so there is no special girl in your life... nannu says ask me what you want directly... jas says so you say me i asked mishti she too didnt say anything... why both are not anything... you called her your gf infront of everyone, nannu says she is my best friend... jas asks directly if she is his best friend or girlfriend... 

What a Joke 🤣 Mere bachche... Mere Parivaar.. mere maan,... mere Abhimaan.. Yeh myself ke baare mein nahin hai toh padosi ke baare mein hai kya? 😡

P.S: please ignore my comments.. sab mind voice hai. 😆

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago

mishti in RJV in jugnu clothes... with a bag of clothes to hide herself... kuhu sees her but mish hides her face behind the bag... kuhu asks if she/he saw kunal anywhere...she shakes her head but kuhu again about to ask but sees kunal in top floor and goes... 

nannu says to them that mishti girl hai n my friend so girlfriend.. jas asks not to make fun... bm says not to trouble jas n they are their family, i asked you if she forgot her past, but today we came to know about abir being partner, mishti is your girlfriend.... nannu says i cant answer for mishti you have to ask her... bm, varsha ask so you say what you think... nannu thinks that is what even i dont know.... 

nannu says mishti is very special to me, important hissa in my life, cant see her hurt, if someone thinks of hurting her they have to face me... 

bp hears all this... jas says this is not an answer... he goes from there saying but this is what his answer is...

mishti in abir room says today you have to answer ajeeb rajvansh... she goes to the upper floor n checks, in bathroom but doesnt find him... i think abir is not at home at all.... but this is the place where first time i got to know abir loves me thinks of seeing the painting... she sees the origami wind chime she gave him n gets happy... you dont love me, dont trust me and also dont clean your room too thats why these birds are with you and that pendant too... if you dont love me why are all these things with you... nannu thinks you are rude n he is not wrong, you talked to me rudely n didnt listen to me also.. but i know that you love me, you still love me... 

bm calls her... bm asks her to come home asap, she needs to talk something important.. mish says she cant come now she has work... bm insists i want to talk nothing is more important so come home asap... mish agrees to come...

mish thinks you are not here ajeeb rajvansh but i got my answers... 

abir in rjv garden he feels something... mish trying to sneak out... he turns around but doesnt see her,... parul maasi comes there n asks him if he talk to kunal... abir assures he talked n he wont go anywhere but we have to make him believe he is a part of this family..  i promised you naa i want let kunal break... 

mish trying to sneak out in background...

jugnu comes there shouting chor chor... abir asks him "tumhe kya hua tumhari izzat kisne lutli" 

same dialogue but no emotion in abir face... 

jugnu says my clothes are stole again.. abir thinks of mish Cinderella chor n turns around n sees mish running outside n runs behind.. as he comes out stands by gate n thinks of the phone call where bp asks if nish mish likes n thinks to himself that she is not your mish now abir why will she come to you... 

Sab scenes repeat mode pe chal rahe hai kya?