Sanjivani 2

Namit Khanna is a talented actor blessed with good looks 🤩💯

rashigirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Namit Khanna's portrayal as Dr Sid is simply a treat to watch. He is a talented actor blessed with good looks.{ Trust me his height (6.2 feet) has a seperate fanbase 😍😉 }

I'm a third year medical student and I started watching Sanjivani solely because it's a medical show. The genre of the show is very close to my life hence I was super interested to watch it. Even the promo and the BGM was amazing and a stellar cast has been assembled for the show. Neither I watched Sanjivani (Season 1) nor I watched DMG and was a complete new viewer for this medical series.

Tbh I was very happy with the content from the beginning itself cuz it brought up the required suspense along with a lot of medical cases. ( Yes I agree EMA track wasn't needed at all. But just cuz of one track you cannot troll the show under the pretext of criticizing )

So basically there are 4 reasons for me to like the show.

1) Namit Khanna

2) It's a medical show

These two are the MAIN REASONS. Other two reasons are,

3) SidIsha chemistry 

4) The amazing cast 

This post is dedicated to Namit Khanna which is one of my main reasons to watch the show. 💕

NK debuted in 2018 by playing the lead role of Sony TV's Show Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai. Sanjivani is his second show on ITV.

He was one of the top models in India and when it comes to acting it's completely the opposite of modelling cuz models are used to be expressionless all the time. So Namit Khanna is doing really a very good job in Sanjivani when it comes to acting as a NEWCOMER. He is one of the hottest and most handsome actors on ITV which is like cherry on the top. Especially NK's acting in Sanjivani throughout the last week was excellent, he truly aced them like a pro.

Yes I agree just like any other actor NK too need improve his skills. Specially as a newcomer and as a top model like I mentioned above this transition is very difficult for him. But we can see against all odds he is nailing his scenes. He has proven himself in acting and there's no doubt about it, so we need to give him a little more time to grow more and more as an actor.

Last but not the least have to mention that he is the most humble star you will ever come across, I truly mean it. He always shower his fans with lots of love and respect. And his dedication towards his work and the way he always tries to be the better version of himself by developing his skills are an inspiration for the youth.

God bless you NK!!! Loads of love and respect for you. 2020 is going to be your year SUPERSTAR. More power to you ❤

P.S. This forum is already filled with hatred. So no hatred please. If y'all don't agree simply ignore instead of spreading negativity. Let's be positive 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes yes yes i agreee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes raised to infinity. He is too good, no Sidisha without him💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You forgot one thing to add that Namit was the lead in Twisted webseries season 1 along side with Nia Sharma.