Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mii5

Plz add : puuri tarahse haarne keliye 😁😁

Woh toh haaregi, half time ke pehle, lead players ko hilake rakha tha, ab substitute (Nannu) aaya hai, khel mein freshness laane ke liye, lead thoda warm up kar le, form mein aa jaaye... aur baaki ko bhi ehsaas Ho jaaye ki unka role kya hai, tab khel mein mazaa aayega

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Woh toh haaregi, half time ke pehle, lead players ko hilake rakha tha, ab substitute (Nannu) aaya hai, khel mein freshness laane ke liye, lead thoda warm up kar le, form mein aa jaaye... aur baaki ko bhi ehsaas Ho jaaye ki unka role kya hai, tab khel mein mazaa aayega

Haa yaar... Nannu and Mishbir should team up against Meenu and even that lakshman should not be able to find the truth ya do jasoosi

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

everyone wearing party glasses n wishing mish n nannu capturing it.. when he goes near mish she tries to run he holds her n kuhu n bp too joins... 

kunal sees waiter taking refreshment... he thinks of abirs words from morning not to do anything he doesnt want to... he thinks he cant do anything in others family function... and also thinks meenu words on if family is important to him n in anger mixed the drug in juice... nannu comes there but kuhu pulls him to dance...

mish imagines abir... dheere dheere bg... mishbir dream dance... 

mish closes her eyes n then sees abir missing... kuhu comes there n takes mish for gift time..

parul comes to abir room n asks why he is happy suddenly abir says there is nothing to be sad about... and asks why she is here... parul shows the present n says kunal forgot to take it.. she says she wanted to send jugnu but maami has got him busy in kitchen... parul says he cant go there but... abir says dont worry i'll give it to kunal... parul thanks him n asks him if kunal is fine.. abir asks her what happened.. parul says as kuhu health was not fine so only asked... he assures her..

bm gifts sunglasses to both mish n kuhu... nannu says only girls need all this n we boys are cool as such n sits near kunal... kunal thinks this is not fine, confused on what to do, listen to meenu but cant do this to someone... 

jas gifts a jumpsuit for her n says she left chashma but started wearing dress like kuhu so this gift.. nannu teases jas who gifts jumpsuit for birthday.. 

kunal gives the drink to nannu as he starts coughing... he drinks it.. 

precap - abir says to parul he can protect nanko by saying the truth.. nishant gets ill and mish worried on how it happened..

Originally posted by: SheThought

Hola lovelies 😎

Thanks Suta for the thread and Diyu for the live updates 🤗

201 is more Shubh than 200, hoping for a better episode today 😒

#HopelesslyHopeful

Image result for pretty please with cherry on top

🤗

perfect pic pali.. this is our reaction now... today episode was so good than yesterday... 

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Diya, 😆 when you were taking more time than normal to post your first part of update, that the episode was too bakwaas to even give a written update .

Before you finish your detailed update, Pali will be here with her brief update and her inference. Update ka update bhi mil jaayega, aur suggestion to take a risk to watch the episode or not

I have decided to read the update and not make assumptions, just make comments. Warna humari popat ban jaayega

abhi yaar 🤣 are sometimes if episode i nice i take time too as i give detailed update with dialogue 🤣 today it was such a day... sometimes its too bakwaas i take time to update thats true 🤣 hayee even i'm confused about myself 🤣

haan i love pali's brief very apt n nice review she gives 👍🏼

ohh so you dont watch it but read comments first lucky yaar 🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning ladies.. 

Have a wonderful day ahead 

Thank suta and diyu for update and thread

Aahhhhhhhhh

Only if Kunal had told Abir about Meenu knowing about Mishti's return and NishMish!

Why does Mongambo get access to information the next moment and it takes ages for others to know anything 

true yaar i cant even get angry on kunal he didnt say anything to meenu too she herself found it.. he is trying to balance both side but fails miserably... today felt really bad for him the dilemma he went through in party n but finally he did what meenu wanted.. 

haan she is the main lead of our show... chaa why like why no one questions her other than abir now even he cant question her.. 😡

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Track record ke hisaab se, precap ka scenes Either useless hote hai, ya episode ke end mein aata hai.

the is there any chances that Abir will go for party? At least outside Mah house that he will get to know the incident of Nannu’s condition? He will get to know about Nannu’s condition, since he is client/partner. But when?

When will Abir get a clue that Meenu knows everything, in fact even more than him?  Leads ko hamesha itna bewakoof kyun rehna padta hai!

Ayyo! Mishti didi ne Jugnubhaiyya ka "Mishti didi Mishti didi" suna nahin kya? 😲

It took me a while to understand why is Abir thanking Mish for saving his life, shouldn't it be the other way around? He saved her life...

But haan, Mish saved him from the rolling falling magic log 😆

haha he was not shouting that loud pali... but he got scared what if she hears him running 🤣 

haha magic log 🤣 did you remember it didnt roll by came flying to hit her 🤣 i think it was possessed by bigben 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I liked the episdode.....Glimpses of our Abir is showing😃

Abir is genuinely happy after many episodes......😆and Meenu got confirmation that Mishti is back.

I am feeling kinda bad for Kunal.....if he gets to know the truth he will be alone and feeling guilty also for the Nannu thing. Kuhu will also be not there to support him.

Varsha back with her weird looks......😆I am sure she will setup nishmish😆

Nannu back with weird feelings.....hospitalize hone ke baad ...pls forget abt his weird feelings for mishti😆