Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abirs romantic surprise...

Abir asks kunal to say what the matter is as meenu has asked him to go to the party... kunal thinks bhai wanted to hide about mishti from maa but she came to know about it now what to say to him... 

Abir asks if meenu is forcing him for anything... he says if he doesnt say he will go n ask meenu directly.. 

kunal stops him n says both will start fighting bcoz of him then... he says meenu was just asking about offsite meeting... 

Abir is tensed but kunal manages saying she was worried for him n it took him time to explain everything to her n he only wanted to hide about mishti from meenu... 

Abir says he understand how difficult it is for kunal to lie to meenu n thanks him... 

mishti talking to kanhaji.. she says to make ajeeb rajvansh say the truth i had to literally do something (i couldnt understand what she said sorry)... but still i'm not sure if he he will say the truth to me... what will he do..

bp comes there n says he knows...

abir says to kunal that dont do anything meenu wants.. do things that you want... go to the party only if you want to but enjoy everything n have fun... 

bp asks mishti why did she lie to them, she was hurt, almost in danger, still didnt say anything all three lied to them... mishti says even for small thing they get tensed so only they didnt inform... bp asks her to say what happened... mish says some one was stuck n needed her help... bp asks if that person was stuck in the jungle fire... mish says haan something like that i hope that person too realizes what would've happened what he would've lost... bp believes her n goes...

mishti says to kanhaji that she needs his help when bp will know that she did all this for abir...

Meri Light thanks for the updates 🤗

Why is Kunal not saying about Meenu wanting to know about Nishmish

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Let alone a mom even Aurat ke naam pe kalank hai bb

very true preeti... she even gives a reason in name of saving her family thats the most sickest part.. chiii 🤢

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Ek baat toh sahi hai, RJV s ke yahaan party Ho, ya us family ka koi bhi member kisi party mein ho, toh drama toh banta hi hai.

Meenu ki kitni buri nazar hai... padte hi sab barbaad Ho jaata hai. Like once Abir called Meenu Monster, I wish one day, he says the above too... and I wish we don’t get a sympathy for her from anyone at that time

haha RJV call mah family as dramebaaz but only they create drama... 😆

that day is not far abhi... when he knows meenu made kunal do this he wont spare her, he was doing all this for kunal and when kunal is getting affecting he wont sit quiet... 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Abir in call with jugnu giving instruction... jugnu in mah house... abir asks jugnu to hide behind the bench no one will see him... jugnu asks mai Mr.india hu kya... abir says tum gadha hai.. tum ek dam hosiyar rahna.. no one should know that i sent you there to pass balloons in mishti's balcony... jugnu goes exactly under balcony abir asks him to leave the balloons... jugnu says the balloons is at the correct place... jugnu sees mish n shouts mishti didi mishti didi.. 

abir shor mat machao baag vahan se... 🤣 (Abir ki Uru for your signature)

jugnu says if he runs mishti might see him... abir asks him to stop n see if mish has her phone in hand.. jugnu says she is reading some magazine... abir says in sometime she will go inside then he can run.. 

he messages mish "thanks for saving my life"

mish goes inside n jugnu asks what jaadu he did.. abir says jaadu ki bache baag vaha se...

abir thinks after 2 months he messaged but only with 4 words, should've wrote more mish says the same n adds even uimaa patel knows to talk better.. idiot..

she replies "you're welcome".... 

This is epic🤣🤣 

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Meri Light thanks for the updates 🤗

Why is Kunal not saying about Meenu wanting to know about Nishmish

Kunal trying to balance between both Abir and meenakshi that's why he dint tell this to abir

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

abhi yaar 🤣 are sometimes if episode i nice i take time too as i give detailed update with dialogue 🤣 today it was such a day... sometimes its too bakwaas i take time to update thats true 🤣 hayee even i'm confused about myself 🤣

haan i love pali's brief very apt n nice review she gives 👍🏼

ohh so you dont watch it but read comments first lucky yaar 🤣

I don’t have Hotstar VIP, I see online later, your updates are life saver. Keeps us cool till I can get time to watch the episode. since I am in the south east part of world, tv ka episode time aadhi raat ko aati hai, isse accha online hi dekh loon.  waise mere ghar mein sirf main hi Hindi serial dekhti hoon(right now only YRHPK, others are completed soaps when I feel like), toh online mein hi dekhna padta hai 

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

I think she’s will be the one to suggest the unthinkable. Vaise where do they leave the logic in these shows? If Kuhu is Mish’s sister then kuhu’s brother is what to Mish? Heloooo🤬

Preeti did you see the segment kunal said anyone will react like this when something happens to their bhai referring to mish so does that mean mish sees him as brother...?? but family thinks otherwise.. and varsha surely is gonna be the one to suggest this n kuhu might even support her.. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Preeti did you see the segment kunal said anyone will react like this when something happens to their bhai referring to mish so does that mean mish sees him as brother...?? but family thinks otherwise.. and varsha surely is gonna be the one to suggest this n kuhu might even support her.. 

kis segment ki baat Ho rahi hai?

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

😆 finally usko pata hai ki Abir Mishti ki wajah se khush rehta hai. 

#TruthIsAlwaysBitter

Waise bhi kadwa swaad dawa hota hai, 

🤣🤣 benba words on her... but its not easy to make her eat that sugar coated dawa re 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail

nannu comes there singing happy birthday... mish asks what happened... nannu says he was not reacting at all.. mish smiles n nannu asks why is she smiling... mish says he was not reacting infront of him... 

abir sees maami.. she says jugnu has gone on leave making bahana of hospital visit n she has to do all the work,.. abir says he is there naa.. maami says she will take care... 

kunal passes in backgroud but abir doesnt see him.. 

mish says to nannu both are showing off that they dont care infront of others... but she knew he cares... nannu says he doesnt understand anything n asks her to get ready n goes...

mish says when he will fall in love he will understand bcoz that day even he will care... nannu thinks he does get affected he wanted her happiness but now when she talks of abir he doesnt like it.. 

abir self talk seeing her message... voh ek word mai baat katam kardiya... what if she didnt see the balloon... he messages her to go to balcony but then again sends another message that it was for maami but sent her by mistake... 

abir "thanks, welcome" why am i confusing her... dont know how will she react seeing the balloons

mish thinking why is he confusing her, should i go or not but goes there n sees balloon... flashback with abir with balloon.. she gets happy n thanks kanhaji... now abir will be tensed on how she will react seeing this she is about to message abir but stops n says she will torture him for few hours.. but after party he should answer all her question by looking in her eyes.. 

What message did Abir send again? 

@bold - I am loving thisis there a midnight visit involved?! I wish Mishti visits Abir to confront about ballons.