Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

kunal searching for meenu.. parul comes there n asks him if he needs anything.. meenu comes there.. kunal says parul to leave as he needs to talk to meenu in private... parul is suspicious but leaves..

kunal asks whats the messages about that she doesnt need him.. meenu says she needs him but he lied to her so she had to do things on own... kunal says i dont want them to fight, he will do anything she says... meenu gives the drug bottle to him and asks him to go to party n spike nannu drink to get truth out of him... kunal says he is kuhu's family... meenu says its about our family, nish mish are trying to break our family, either you accept what i say or i will understand that for you family, bhai, maa nothing is important... he places the bottle in his hand... he goes from there... 

meenu sees the info paper and self talk that you were right nishant i shouldnt control my family but should control you n your family... i'll not let you to play any game with my son... already you are affected drug now i'll take advantage of it to know the truth... 

What a lady she is? She is ruining others family for her benefit. I fail to understand where is this story heading?? Truly disappointed 😔

Mii5 thumbnail

Good morning everyone....

Thank you Suta and Diya for the thread and live update....

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

kuku reach Mah house... kunal says to kuhu he needs her help to find if nish mish are dating or kuhu interrupts n says does he think they are fake couple like them acting infront of all but behind walls doesnt even wanna face each other... kunal says lets talk calmly kuhu tries to go but kunal again asks her if both are dating... before they can talk..

bp brings mish with blindfold... bp n mish praise kuhu decor... mish gets happy seeing all the decor.. she thanks kuhu n hugs her... 

title track bg... 

mish thinks everyone thinks i have moved on from abir but what wil happen when they knew we both still love each other... bm takes her to see the cake... 

nannu asks her to make a wish n he will fulfill it,.. mish says hosakta hai tumne mere wish pehle puri kardi.. 

varsha giving weird smile..

mish cuts cake n feeds everyone... 

kunal tries to talk to kuhu but she doesnt even look at him... 

mish thinks kanhaji abir has forgot to smile, to be happy and even to live... i wish he starts smiling, living again n his happiness reflects in his eyes... 

I think she’s will be the one to suggest the unthinkable. Vaise where do they leave the logic in these shows? If Kuhu is Mish’s sister then kuhu’s brother is what to Mish? Heloooo🤬

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the thread and live updates... The last 3 episodes have slowed down a bit... Hopefully it will catch pace... Also looking forward to more Mishbir scenes...Seriously bahut ho gaya... enough of Meenu ka planning and plotting..

Mii5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

I think she’s will be the one to suggest the unthinkable. Vaise where do they leave the logic in these shows? If Kuhu is Mish’s sister then kuhu’s brother is what to Mish? Heloooo🤬

Logic gayi thail lene yaar.... When they suggest NiMish rishta they will give some weird reasons and we might get convinced too

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

jugnu shows abir pic of mish standing in balcony with balloon n smiling... abir gets happy seeing it.. jugnu says he risked his life to take the pic... abir says that means she got happy seeing balloon, that means... stops there when jugnu asks what... abir diverts him saying that means tum jugnu nahi soh watt ka bulb hai, tu meri headlight hai... jugnu says he is all this as he took mishti pics.. abir says no body shaming mera jugnu jaisa bhi hai jo bhi hai jitna bhi hai mera jugnu hai and hugs him... 

naanu comes there whats happening peps... abir gives phone back to jugnu n he hids it... abir says its garba time... naanu asks at this time.. jugnu helps abir n says its his gym time... and they do garba.. maami comes there to hit jugnu but abir n naanu saves him.. abir takes out his purse n the pendant falls down, he gives his card to jugnu n he runs from there with maami following him.. abir takes back the pendant n remembers break up n hides it n he n naanu again starts garba.. parul comes there n puts nazar tika for abir n says just hope no one disrupts your smile n happiness... abir stops her and wants her to dance too... and all three dance..

meenu sees all this.. meenu thinks mishti is really back... 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Drfb

Thank you for the thread and live updates... The last 3 episodes have slowed down a bit... Hopefully it will catch pace... Also looking forward to more Mishbir scenes...Seriously bahut ho gaya... enough of Meenu ka planning and plotting..

leap ke baad, uska planning plotting shuru hi kahaan huyi hai bacchooo. Abhi toh maidan mein utri hai

Mii5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

leap ke baad, uska planning plotting shuru hi kahaan huyi hai bacchooo. Abhi toh maidan mein utri hai

Plz add : puuri tarahse haarne keliye 😁😁

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

jugnu shows abir pic of mish standing in balcony with balloon n smiling... abir gets happy seeing it.. jugnu says he risked his life to take the pic... abir says that means she got happy seeing balloon, that means... stops there when jugnu asks what... abir diverts him saying that means tum jugnu nahi soh watt ka bulb hai, tu meri headlight hai... jugnu says he is all this as he took mishti pics.. abir says no body shaming mera jugnu jaisa bhi hai jo bhi hai jitna bhi hai mera jugnu hai and hugs him... 

naanu comes there whats happening peps... abir gives phone back to jugnu n he hids it... abir says its garba time... naanu asks at this time.. jugnu helps abir n says its his gym time... and they do garba.. maami comes there to hit jugnu but abir n naanu saves him.. abir takes out his purse n the pendant falls down, he gives his card to jugnu n he runs from there with maami following him.. abir takes back the pendant n remembers break up n hides it n he n naanu again starts garba.. parul comes there n puts nazar tika for abir n says just hope no one disrupts your smile n happiness... abir stops her and wants her to dance too... and all three dance..

😆 finally usko pata hai ki Abir Mishti ki wajah se khush rehta hai. 

#TruthIsAlwaysBitter

Waise bhi kadwa swaad dawa hota hai, 

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bold..that mirror pendant that Abir threw in the water??? That means he really fetched it after Mishti left...😍😍😍