Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: piyasingh

hey Abhi  u have an indian name means u r indian.Sotuh east part of india and here i thght u r in india, where r u from? Ur family dont watch hindi serial,? 

south east part of world not India , Piya. My kids watch animation programs, my husband watches English movies and stand up comedy and songs... 

don’t ask my background, chakkar aayega tumhein... 😆

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣🤣 Abhi yaar this will be hilarious... cant even imagine meenu reaction 🤣

imagine kar lo diya, aisi scenes imagination mein hi milte hai, CVs thodi aise scenes likhte hai

Remember Meenu’s reaction when Mishti said - aap galat hai aunty. I am sure ya sadme se bahar aane ke liye, Meenu ko do mahine zaroor lage honge, bahar aayi ki Mishti phir se tapak padi 😆

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago
piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

south east part of world not India , Piya. My kids watch animation programs, my husband watches English movies and stand up comedy and songs... 

don’t ask my background, chakkar aayega tumhein... 😆

BOLD: Sorry typo mistake..

Oh u r married.. i thght u r also single. 😃

background 😆 acha aisa kyaa..😛

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yaar he was never questioned but also he never was sympathized by anyone until now 😆 so i dont think that will happen... but questioning him i hope they bring it.. 

🤣thats true😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

imagine kar lo diya, aisi scenes imagination mein hi milte hai, CVs thodi aise scenes likhte hai

Remember Meenu’s reaction when Mishti said - aap galat hai aunty. I am sure ya sadme se bahar aane ke liye, Meenu ko do mahine zaroor lage honge, bahar aayi ki Mishti phir se tapak padi 😆

haha thats true,.. and we dont need close up shot of meenu too imagination is better 🤣🤣

ohh yes it will take 1 year now for her to get back... 🤣 and her todays dialogue mishti is really back seeing abir smile now i think of it, that was really funny yaar 🤣

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

varshuuuuuuuuuu 🤗🤗🤗

episode was good dear much better than yesterday.. 😆 did you watch the episode... 

Sorry Diyu .. couldn’t chat with you yesterday.. I was so sleepy.. after watching episode I slept 😆 peacefully  after 2 days we got good episode.. but I am feeling bad after watching precap .. for Nannu 😭

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Haan ...on point!!

If Kuhu is raised as Mish's sister then Nannu should be raised as her brother........😆They have conveniently tweaked the relations to have an inhouse 3rd angle....😆

Actually in first episode both kuhu and mishti denied that they are sister when ketu referred them as sister and I think after mishti came to the family just in short span of time nannu is send to london for his treatment so they bonded like friends only that's  why everyone consider them as friend in family and I think BP,BM and to some extent kuhu's dad consider mishti as a family varsha and jasmeet are not consider mishti as there own family that's why varsha is ready to fix kuhu and kunal alliance without informing anyone about it same apply to jasmeet also. They love mishti and cared for her but still they saw her as distant person in the family.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Actually in first episode both kuhu and mishti denied that they are sister when ketu referred them as sister and I think after mishti came to the family just in short span of time nannu is send to london for his treatment so they bonded like friends only that's  why everyone consider them as friend in family and I think BP,BM and to some extent kuhu's dad consider mishti as a family varsha and jasmeet are not consider mishti as there own family that's why varsha is ready to fix kuhu and kunal alliance without informing anyone about it same apply to jasmeet also. They love mishti and cared for her but still they saw her as distant person in the family.

Hi 

Kuhu and mishti denied....but their family always treated them like sisters. Even if varsha and jasmeet never considered mish as daughter.....they always agreed mish and kuhu as sisters. Plus in the parent show all these kids were shown as siblings. Like mishti had tied rakhi to Nannu when they were kids. But its irrelevant since they are tweaking many things in the spin off. 

Even if mishti came to live with Maheshwaris when she was 13 or 14....she grew up with Nannu and Kuhu ....and knew them before.

Its all irrelevant.....my pt is if mish is considered as family and kuhu as her sister.Then why is Nannu not her brother.....whats with the friends angle. If they are family then bro sis hi hogaa naaa.....

Plus varsha also says naa to jasmeet that mishti and nannu had a good bond fron childhood.

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Hi 

Kuhu and mishti denied....but their family always treated them like sisters. Even if varsha and jasmeet never considered mish as daughter.....they always agreed mish and kuhu as sisters. Plus in the parent show all these kids were shown as siblings. Like mishti had tied rakhi to Nannu when they were kids. But its irrelevant since they are tweaking many things in the spin off. 

Even if mishti came to live with Maheshwaris when she was 13 or 14....she grew up with Nannu and Kuhu ....and knew them before.

Its all irrelevant.....my pt is if mish is considered as family and kuhu as her sister.Then why is Nannu not her brother.....whats with the friends angle. If they are family then bro sis hi hogaa naaa.....

Plus varsha also says naa to jasmeet that mishti and nannu had a good bond fron childhood.

@bold, exactly this👆🏼