ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 19 Dec 2019

Posted: 4 years ago

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 19 Dec 2019

Episode begins with Mis Bir being questioned by their family members n both hiding facts n details of the accident 

Mishti is very happy thinking of Abir .

As he sends her a message she replies back 

Abir sends Jugnu to plant a romantic surprise in her balcony for her on her birthday .. bunch of red heart balloons 🎈💕🎈💕🎈

Mishti is pleasantly surprised to see them .. 

at RH Abir is feeling happy about his plan n smiles to himself ... Parul notices this n asks him to share his happiness with her .. he reveals nothing .

Meenu is furious with her two sons for hiding facts n lying to her about the offsite visit 

She gives strong alcohol to Kunal n asks him to lace Nishant’s drink n make him talk about NishMish rishtaa ....kunal is reluctant but Meenu forces him .he accepts unwillingly 

At MH there is fun n masti ..the entire house is decorated for her birthday ..  Mishti is very happy to be showered with so much love n affection n thanks Kuhu for all the arrangements 

Jasmeet gifts Mishti a jump suit .. BM gifts her sun glasses .. 

KuKu are there .. joining the celebrations despite their face off .

Parul asks Abir to go to MH to deliver the gift that Kunal had forgotten . 

Abir is hesitant .

precap 

Kunal reluctantly laces Nishant’s drink n he soon gets seizures much to every one’s shock n concern. Kunal feels guilty .. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Hello everyone! Thanks for the thread Suta! 

Hola lovelies 😎

Thanks Suta for the thread and Diyu for the live updates 🤗

201 is more Shubh than 200, hoping for a better episode today 😒

#HopelesslyHopeful

Image result for pretty please with cherry on top

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

good morning everyone... 🤗

suta thank you for the thread.. hope everything is fine now 🤗🤗

Abirs romantic surprise...

Abir asks kunal to say what the matter is as meenu has asked him to go to the party... kunal thinks bhai wanted to hide about mishti from maa but she came to know about it now what to say to him... 

Abir asks if meenu is forcing him for anything... he says if he doesnt say he will go n ask meenu directly.. 

kunal stops him n says both will start fighting bcoz of him then... he says meenu was just asking about offsite meeting... 

Abir is tensed but kunal manages saying she was worried for him n it took him time to explain everything to her n he only wanted to hide about mishti from meenu... 

Abir says he understand how difficult it is for kunal to lie to meenu n thanks him... 

mishti talking to kanhaji.. she says to make ajeeb rajvansh say the truth i had to literally do something (i couldnt understand what she said sorry)... but still i'm not sure if he he will say the truth to me... what will he do..

bp comes there n says he knows...

abir says to kunal that dont do anything meenu wants.. do things that you want... go to the party only if you want to but enjoy everything n have fun... 

bp asks mishti why did she lie to them, she was hurt, almost in danger, still didnt say anything all three lied to them... mishti says even for small thing they get tensed so only they didnt inform... bp asks her to say what happened... mish says some one was stuck n needed her help... bp asks if that person was stuck in the jungle fire... mish says haan something like that i hope that person too realizes what would've happened what he would've lost... bp believes her n goes...

mishti says to kanhaji that she needs his help when bp will know that she did all this for abir...

Diya, 😆 when you were taking more time than normal to post your first part of update, that the episode was too bakwaas to even give a written update .

Before you finish your detailed update, Pali will be here with her brief update and her inference. Update ka update bhi mil jaayega, aur suggestion to take a risk to watch the episode or not

I have decided to read the update and not make assumptions, just make comments. Warna humari popat ban jaayega

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Abirs romantic surprise...

Abir asks kunal to say what the matter is as meenu has asked him to go to the party... kunal thinks bhai wanted to hide about mishti from maa but she came to know about it now what to say to him... 

Abir asks if meenu is forcing him for anything... he says if he doesnt say he will go n ask meenu directly.. 

kunal stops him n says both will start fighting bcoz of him then... he says meenu was just asking about offsite meeting... 

Abir is tensed but kunal manages saying she was worried for him n it took him time to explain everything to her n he only wanted to hide about mishti from meenu... 

Abir says he understand how difficult it is for kunal to lie to meenu n thanks him... 

mishti talking to kanhaji.. she says to make ajeeb rajvansh say the truth i had to literally do something (i couldnt understand what she said sorry)... but still i'm not sure if he he will say the truth to me... what will he do..

bp comes there n says he knows...

abir says to kunal that dont do anything meenu wants.. do things that you want... go to the party only if you want to but enjoy everything n have fun... 

bp asks mishti why did she lie to them, she was hurt, almost in danger, still didnt say anything all three lied to them... mishti says even for small thing they get tensed so only they didnt inform... bp asks her to say what happened... mish says some one was stuck n needed her help... bp asks if that person was stuck in the jungle fire... mish says haan something like that i hope that person too realizes what would've happened what he would've lost... bp believes her n goes...

mishti says to kanhaji that she needs his help when bp will know that she did all this for abir...

Aahhhhhhhhh

Only if Kunal had told Abir about Meenu knowing about Mishti's return and NishMish!

Why does Mongambo get access to information the next moment and it takes ages for others to know anything 

Abir in call with jugnu giving instruction... jugnu in mah house... abir asks jugnu to hide behind the bench no one will see him... jugnu asks mai Mr.india hu kya... abir says tum gadha hai.. tum ek dam hosiyar rahna.. no one should know that i sent you there to pass balloons in mishti's balcony... jugnu goes exactly under balcony abir asks him to leave the balloons... jugnu says the balloons is at the correct place... jugnu sees mish n shouts mishti didi mishti didi.. 

abir shor mat machao baag vahan se... 🤣 (Abir ki Uru for your signature)

jugnu says if he runs mishti might see him... abir asks him to stop n see if mish has her phone in hand.. jugnu says she is reading some magazine... abir says in sometime she will go inside then he can run.. 

he messages mish "thanks for saving my life"

mish goes inside n jugnu asks what jaadu he did.. abir says jaadu ki bache baag vaha se...

abir thinks after 2 months he messaged but only with 4 words, should've wrote more mish says the same n adds even uimaa patel knows to talk better.. idiot..

she replies "you're welcome".... 

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

Diya, 😆 when you were taking more time than normal to post your first part of update, that the episode was too bakwaas to even give a written update .

Before you finish your detailed update, Pali will be here with her brief update and her inference. Update ka update bhi mil jaayega, aur suggestion to take a risk to watch the episode or not

I have decided to read the update and not make assumptions, just make comments. Warna humari popat ban jaayega

3/5 days I work from home, that time I watch and give my review during LU... but the other 2 days when I am at work I rely on Diyu's updates only 😆

Am at work today, can't watch it for another hour, so no brief from me 😒

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Abir in call with jugnu giving instruction... jugnu in mah house... abir asks jugnu to hide behind the bench no one will see him... jugnu asks mai Mr.india hu kya... abir says tum gadha hai.. tum ek dam hosiyar rahna.. no one should know that i sent you there to pass balloons in mishti's balcony... jugnu goes exactly under balcony abir asks him to leave the balloons... jugnu says the balloons is at the correct place... jugnu sees mish n shouts mishti didi mishti didi.. 

abir shor mat machao baag vahan se... 🤣 (Abir ki Uru for your signature)

jugnu says if he runs mishti might see him... abir asks him to stop n see if mish has her phone in hand.. jugnu says she is reading some magazine... abir says in sometime she will go inside then he can run.. 

he messages mish "thanks for saving my life"

mish goes inside n jugnu asks what jaadu he did.. abir says jaadu ki bache baag vaha se...

abir thinks after 2 months he messaged but only with 4 words, should've wrote more mish says the same n adds even uimaa patel knows to talk better.. idiot..

she replies "you're welcome".... 

Ayyo! Mishti didi ne Jugnubhaiyya ka "Mishti didi Mishti didi" suna nahin kya? 😲

It took me a while to understand why is Abir thanking Mish for saving his life, shouldn't it be the other way around? He saved her life...

But haan, Mish saved him from the rolling falling magic log 😆