Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

nannu comes there singing happy birthday... mish asks what happened... nannu says he was not reacting at all.. mish smiles n nannu asks why is she smiling... mish says he was not reacting infront of him... 

abir sees maami.. she says jugnu has gone on leave making bahana of hospital visit n she has to do all the work,.. abir says he is there naa.. maami says she will take care... 

kunal passes in backgroud but abir doesnt see him.. 

mish says to nannu both are showing off that they dont care infront of others... but she knew he cares... nannu says he doesnt understand anything n asks her to get ready n goes...

mish says when he will fall in love he will understand bcoz that day even he will care... nannu thinks he does get affected he wanted her happiness but now when she talks of abir he doesnt like it.. 

abir self talk seeing her message... voh ek word mai baat katam kardiya... what if she didnt see the balloon... he messages her to go to balcony but then again sends another message that it was for maami but sent her by mistake... 

abir "thanks, welcome" why am i confusing her... dont know how will she react seeing the balloons

mish thinking why is he confusing her, should i go or not but goes there n sees balloon... flashback with abir with balloon.. she gets happy n thanks kanhaji... now abir will be tensed on how she will react seeing this she is about to message abir but stops n says she will torture him for few hours.. but after party he should answer all her question by looking in her eyes.. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheThought

Aahhhhhhhhh

Only if Kunal had told Abir about Meenu knowing about Mishti's return and NishMish!

Why does Mongambo get access to information the next moment and it takes ages for others to know anything 

coz her principle is straight forward - divide and rule. Others are most worried about the others than being honest 

3/5 days I work from home, that time I watch and give my review during LU... but the other 2 days when I am at work I rely on Diyu's updates only 😆

Am at work today, can't watch it for another hour, so no brief from me 😒

oh is it? I did not know earlier 

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Abir jugnu mishti balloon scene that was 😍😍😍😍 and jugnu even brought her pic with balloons and abir garba came back and meenu planning 🤢 i think enough said she's sick 🤢 and Kunal felt bad for him he don't want to do but still he have a long way to redeem himself and it's starting atleast. 

Mishti she's isn't sure her ajeeb Rajvansh will tell her truth or not 🤔 i am with you mishti because he's backing out soon i can see 🥺 overall today episode was good 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hola lovelies 😎

Thanks Suta for the thread and Diyu for the live updates 🤗

201 is more Shubh than 200, hoping for a better episode today 😒

#HopelesslyHopeful

Image result for pretty please with cherry on top

Aww this is such a cutie pie 

kunal searching for meenu.. parul comes there n asks him if he needs anything.. meenu comes there.. kunal says parul to leave as he needs to talk to meenu in private... parul is suspicious but leaves..

kunal asks whats the messages about that she doesnt need him.. meenu says she needs him but he lied to her so she had to do things on own... kunal says i dont want them to fight, he will do anything she says... meenu gives the drug bottle to him and asks him to go to party n spike nannu drink to get truth out of him... kunal says he is kuhu's family... meenu says its about our family, nish mish are trying to break our family, either you accept what i say or i will understand that for you family, bhai, maa nothing is important... he places the bottle in his hand... he goes from there... 

meenu sees the info paper and self talk that you were right nishant i shouldnt control my family but should control you n your family... i'll not let you to play any game with my son... already you are affected drug now i'll take advantage of it to know the truth... 

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

kunal searching for meenu.. parul comes there n asks him if he needs anything.. meenu comes there.. kunal says parul to leave as he needs to talk to meenu in private... parul is suspicious but leaves..

kunal asks whats the messages about that she doesnt need him.. meenu says she needs him but he lied to her so she had to do things on own... kunal says i dont want them to fight, he will do anything she says... meenu gives the drug bottle to him and asks him to go to party n spike nannu drink to get truth out of him... kunal says he is kuhu's family... meenu says its about our family, nish mish are trying to break our family, either you accept what i say or i will understand that for you family, bhai, maa nothing is important... he places the bottle in his hand... he goes from there... 

meenu sees the info paper and self talk that you were right nishant i shouldnt control my family but should control you n your family... i'll not let you to play any game with my son... already you are affected drug now i'll take advantage of it to know the truth... 

Sick lady she is 🤢

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Let alone a mom even Aurat ke naam pe kalank hai bb

Edited by preeti200 - 4 years ago

Ek baat toh sahi hai, RJV s ke yahaan party Ho, ya us family ka koi bhi member kisi party mein ho, toh drama toh banta hi hai.

Meenu ki kitni buri nazar hai... padte hi sab barbaad Ho jaata hai. Like once Abir called Meenu Monster, I wish one day, he says the above too... and I wish we don’t get a sympathy for her from anyone at that time

kuku reach Mah house... kunal says to kuhu he needs her help to find if nish mish are dating or kuhu interrupts n says does he think they are fake couple like them acting infront of all but behind walls doesnt even wanna face each other... kunal says lets talk calmly kuhu tries to go but kunal again asks her if both are dating... before they can talk..

bp brings mish with blindfold... bp n mish praise kuhu decor... mish gets happy seeing all the decor.. she thanks kuhu n hugs her... 

title track bg... 

mish thinks everyone thinks i have moved on from abir but what wil happen when they knew we both still love each other... bm takes her to see the cake... 

nannu asks her to make a wish n he will fulfill it,.. mish says hosakta hai tumne mere wish pehle puri kardi.. 

varsha giving weird smile..

mish cuts cake n feeds everyone... 

kunal tries to talk to kuhu but she doesnt even look at him... 

mish thinks kanhaji abir has forgot to smile, to be happy and even to live... i wish he starts smiling, living again n his happiness reflects in his eyes...