Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Omg omg super awesome sarah loved it roli's one sided 8 yrs love but i dont think its one sided the way he beat those roadside guys he definitely feels something for roli & the kiss proves it πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ roli is too much they must be acting for project or aditya & she must have misunderstood sid ufff he is damn πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ openly kissed on the railway station cant wait for the next updates roli must be super shocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i m loving this ss plz update next part soon waiting eagerly 😍😍😍

himani_692 thumbnail

Omg omg super awesome sarah loved it roli's one sided 8 yrs love but i dont think its one sided the way he beat those roadside guys he definitely feels something for roli & the kiss proves it πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ roli is too much they must be acting for project or aditya & she must have misunderstood sid ufff he is damn πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ openly kissed on the railway station cant wait for the next updates roli must be super shocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i m loving this ss plz update next part soon waiting eagerly 😍😍😍

himani_692 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah24998

πŸ˜‚rosid can kiss anywhere yaarπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 17:

Siddhant locked his lips with hers startling her. Natasha smiled and went inside without disturbing the love birds. 

QUICK FLASHBACKS:

***Siddhant entered into his house to see his love lady roli and found her missing in the hall...

"where are you roli? I came here to see you after 4 years but you're not here to welcome me' mumbles him waving his eyes.***

***"I think I forgot someone. Oh yeah! Where is roli?' he asked finally as he couldn't control himself. He saw roli who was standing in stairs looking at him....he has worked with many beautiful and hot girls than roli but no one affecting him like her. 

"Hii roli' he said waving his hand and was waiting for to hear her cute voice. He found her shivering little...

"I think I should give her sometime!' thinks him,"OK come natasha I will show you your room' he said moved from that place with a little upset. He was thinking to confess his love to as soon as she come in front of him but after seeing her shaky body he has decided to wait for her to come out***

***Sid came out from his room as something pushed him to go terrace (maybe his heart). He saw roli in the swing and writing something....He smiles then went near his honey. 

"Show me!' he asked and saw her shocking face. 

"So cute!' thought him and chuckles.

"No siddhant ji!' she rejects increasing his curiosity***

***He stopped her to close the cupboard door placing his hand on it. Just now he found that he was so close her. He saw her turning on his side. 

"Gorgeous!' his mind said and heart accepted it. Her trembling lips tempting him more, he purposely moved close to her small lips for lock but paused as her shivering body stopped him. He smiles and took her diary in his hands***

***sid reached his room and opened her diary. He started reading her poem. He got impressed definitely. 

"Your wife is so talented siddhant' he says placing his hand on his chest***

***"she loves you so much bhaiya' aditi said making him feel the happiest man alive. His eyes are filled with tears. 

"That means my roli also loves me' this mere thought sending shiver inside him. 

"You could have been taken this diary instead of her poem diary' she said throwed the diary and moved....

"Didn't you see love in your bhaiya's eyes for your bhabi' he said stopping aditi. 

She turned on his side with a shock. 

Sid moved near his cupboard and took a bunch of covers in his hands. He gave a cover to her signalled her to open it. 

Aditi opened it and found its a wedding invitation of roli and siddhant. She raised her head and saw him who is smiling at her crossing his arms. 

Edited by sarah24998 - 4 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: himani_692

Yes πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚what to do di? We've stuck with this romantic couple! 

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... Sid also loves roli... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Wow so sid also was loving Roli yaar super twist. I'm so happy πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. Marriage invitation oh ho Super. Now im waiting for roli's reaction on knowing Sid also love her 🀣🀣. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘😘 😘.

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update ad flashback but again short poo dii πŸ˜’ when will rosid confess looking for it waiting for next update machii

Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg.. siddhant already loves to roli... This is gud surprise yr .. but y r u now giving short updates.. want more

himani_692 thumbnail

He he knew it he already loves her u love playing with everyone with that concept crazy girl roli b naa why so scared all the time sarah u forgot that short dress wala part sid & natasha laughed at her i want sid pov for that alsoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ loved the dailogue u cant see love in ur bhaiya eyes for ur bhabhi πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ waiting for next eagerly update soon