Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

CHAPTER 16:

"You've made a big mistake in your life bhai!' roared her shocking him. 

"Adi...what happened?'

"You killed her alive...you killed her!' she started crying shocking him. 

"Aditi..whom you are .....'

"ROLI!' shouted her confusing him. 

"Roli?'

"Yeah! Do you how much she loves you? All these damn 8 years she chanted your name like an idiot! Didn't you see a single drop of love in her eyes? No one can love you in the world like her...she loves you so much bhaiya! She loves you more than herself!' said her weeping badly. 

"You could have been taken this diary instead of her poem diary' says aditi throwed the diary in the floor then went out. 

TWO DAYS HAS PASSED and roli tried her level best to stay away from sid. She was devastated completely. It's time to natasha and Aditya to return back Mumbai. 

NIGHT 11.30:

"Roli?' someone called pounding roli's room door. Roli opened her eyes then went opened the door. 

"Maa..what happened?' asked her looking at her mother. 

"Roli beta...can you please go with siddhant?'

"Wh..Where?' asked her with a confusion. 

"To railway station for drop natasha!' informed her. 

"But maa...why me?' asked her. 

"He will come alone when he returns so,' 

"But...'

"Please beta!' meena pleased. 

"OK maa!' accepted roli. 

"thank you maa!' sid thanked with a smile as he wants to clarify something to roli. Sid and Aditya occupied the front seat and roli and natasha sat back. 

DELHI RAILWAY: 

Natasha and Aditya entered into their respective 1st class AC compartment. 

"is it ok?' asked sid. 

"Yeah sid!' Aditya replied with a smile. 

"sorry yaar I couldn't book...'

"It's OK honey no problem!' natasha smiles making roli upset.

"Oops I forgot to buy water bottle' Aditya said tries to move,

"wait I will buy!' said sid moved out. 

"Natasha one minute!' roli called. They both came out leaves Aditya alone. 

"Yeah roli!' she asked. 

"You're so lucky natasha that's why you've got siddhant ji in your life (natasha furrows up her eyebrows) take care him well (roli gulped the lump) He's so protective, surely he won't let you to drop a single drop tear from your eyes. His favourite colour is blue not white, aloo paratha is his favourite, don't try to talk with him when he s angry, I know you will set your family in Mumbai but please bring him here at least twice in a year....and kids..he loves kids, so don't stop with one!' she said with a painful smile. 

"Bye!' says her tries to run out but stopped as she found sid was standing behind her with a water bottles. Roli got shocked. 

He came near her then gave the water bottles to natasha. 

Roli clutched her dupatta in nervousness downing her head. He came close to her. 

"Siddhant ji..woh..' she stopped as sid raised her face by holding her chin. She furrows up her eyebrows. 

Soon her confusion turned into shock as siddhant locked his lips with hers startling her.

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sid released his love... Eagerly waiting for rosid confession.... 

Edited by SOUJANYAROSID - 4 years ago
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What's going on sid realise his love awwhwaiting for their love confession oii sarah make next update as soon as possible yaar waiting.........πŸ˜‰

Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow.. amazing.... But Sarah you are nothing ... this is a public place ..who kisses on the railway station πŸ˜„πŸ˜„....

Priyapiu thumbnail

Finally i got what I want 😭😭 happy tears 🀣🀣. Sid u di finally realized his love or he was already loving Roli. Thanks Machi for I'm so happy for Roli. Sid kissed roli in train πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. I guessed it before itself because u give Aditya 🀣🀣. Eagerly for roli's reaction for Sid's kiss. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘 😘😘 😘.

MistyDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankitarosid

Wow.. amazing.... But Sarah you are nothing ... this is a public place ..who kisses on the railway station πŸ˜„πŸ˜„....

πŸ˜‚rosid can kiss anywhere yaarπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MistyDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaPiuRosid

Finally i got what I want 😭😭 happy tears 🀣🀣. Sid u di finally realized his love or he was already loving Roli. Thanks Machi for I'm so happy for Roli. Sid kissed roli in train πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ. I guessed it before itself because u give Aditya 🀣🀣. Eagerly for roli's reaction for Sid's kiss. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘 😘😘 😘.

aiioo my girl romba azhadha!! Tears konjam vechiko innum azha tears venum la πŸ˜‰*in future*πŸ˜‚

Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah24998

aiioo my girl romba azhadha!! Tears konjam vechiko innum azha tears venum la πŸ˜‰*in future*πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣🀣.

coderlady thumbnail

That was a fast turnaround. The diary was an eye opener for him.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

outstanding update! well written