Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chi this Sid ..how can he do like this😑 ... Shameless 😠..

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 15:

she started exhaling in shock as she found sid was kissing natasha near the book shelf. She dropped the tray down in shock...Siddhant moved away and saw roli.

"It's hurting sid!' says natasha rubbing her dusty eye. 

"Blow once again!' she asked. 

"Nat.. go and wash your eyes first!' he said making roli to breath normally. 

She nodded OK then walked towards the washroom. 

"Roli? Are you alright?' asked him reaching her. She came out from the shock....

"Ye...Yes siddhant ji! I'm ok!' she said sits in knees and took the cups from the floor with her shivering  hands. Siddhant too helped her. Roli stood on her feet then went out.

"Don't scare me like this yaar!' cries roli walking in the corridor with a tray in her hands. 

LATE EVENING:

"I'm coming...you wait for me!' speaks sid in the phone descending stairs. 

"Maa I'm going out!' says him to meena 

"Careful' roli spit out a word unknown to her as she found him going out in hurry. Sid turned on that direction and saw roli with a confusion. She downed her head in shyness whilst aditi smirks at roli who was cutting vegetables with roli sitting in the dining table.      

"Ok!' sid said simply then went out surprising roli.  She smiles biting her lips. 

Chhalka chhalka re kalsi ka paani 

Chhalka chhalka re o aankh na maani 

Chhalka chhalka re kalsi ka paani 

Chhalka chhalka re o aankh na maani

Sings adi cutting tomato. 

"What?' asked roli hiding her blush. 

"Nothing...I'm just singing..andddd (she paused and roli watches her keenly. 

"And?'

"And I think...I should learn dance steps for that song' says aditi with a laugh. 

"Shut up!' annoyed roli fakely. They both heard a giggling sound and turned that direction found sujatha and meena talking to themselves. Roli furrows up her eyebrows. 

"maa..what happened?' asked roli. 

"nothing beta!' lied meena chuckles. Roli with a doubtful look nodded her head. 

AFTER 2 HOURS:

Sid entered into the house with a guy. Everyone saw him,

"This is my friend ADITYA SHARMA (Harshad Chopda) and I'm going to launch him in my next project' he said. They smiled and welcomed him whole heartily. 

NIGHT: 

TERRACE:

Natasha was in the terrace studying for her exams. Suddenly it started raining,....She took her books and tries to rush out but saw some cloths were in the hangers. 

"Shit...' mumbles her and went near the clothes and started taking before it would get wet. She reached her room and throwed the clothes on her bed. 

NEXT DAY: 

EVENING:

Natasha went to roli's room,

"Roli...are you free now?' natasha asked standing near the door step. 

"Yeah...I'm free only' replied roli got down from her bed. 

"Thank god! Come with me!'

"For what? Why are you calling her?' enquired aditi who was stacking her clothes. 

"Actually my room was so dirty and I want her help to clean it' 

"What? Excuse me! She's not a servant ok...She is the princess of our house!' sneered aditi. 

"Adi..Adi..it's OK naa yaar! It's just a matter of 10 minutes right? Come natasha ji!' she called went with natasha leaves aditi fume in anger. 

NATASHA'S ROOM:

Roli took a broomstick in her hands and started sweeping the room. She bends down to clean under the cot...

Roli drop the broomstick down....and took sid's singlet in her hands. A single drop of tear fell down from her eyes. 

"Oh that...siddhant's..forgot to give it to him!' informed natasha breaking roli's heart into pieces. 

"Actually last night....'

"Excuse me!' she said rushed out of the house. She reached her room and found its empty. Roli closed the door...

"I lost you!' she cries and fell down in the ground. 

NIGHT:

"Where is roli?' sid asked as he didn't see her since afternoon. 

"In room! Said, feeling headache!' aditi said. Sid nodded his head and started having his food. 

NEXT DAY AFTERNOON:

Roli crossed siddhant's room. 

"I LOVE YOU!' she heard sid's voice from his room. She stopped then saw him through the window. She found him standing in his room hugging natasha. A sharp like knife penetrates into roli's heart pulling her soul. 

"I LOVE YOU TOO!' confessed natasha tightened her grip around him. Roli heard a  thunder clap on her ears and felt the floor below her moved away. She took a backstep like a lifeless body. Her eyes are went blur and her legs are began to tremble. She went inside her room,.....

She held her head as it's aching like anything. She cried aloud....

"Oye open the door!' roli heard aditi's voice who's laying down and wetting the floor. 

"Hey roli!' adi called again. Roli opened her eyes...

"Roli?' she called again this time loudly. Roli wiped her tears and slowly got up from the ground then went near the door. She wiped her face with a dupatta then opened the door. 

"stupid!...how long?' annoyed aditi. Roli without saying anything moved near the bed...

"Are you alright bhabi?' she asked as she found something fishy in roli's silence. 

"Roli?' called aditi went near then turned roli on her side. She raised her head...and got shocked seeing her red shot swollen eyes and teary cheeks. 

"Hey what happened roli?' asks her made her sit in the bed then sat beside her. Aditi cupped her cheeks and found she is burning like anything. 

"What happened roli? You're burning....' 

"You've finally got a bhabi to suit your taste!' mumbles roli in a feeble tone. 

"Huh? What bhabi you are talking about? My bhabi is here....'

"Noo! I'm not (roli shouted shocking aditi) I'm not! Natasha is your bhabi aditi' said roli shocking her more. 

"What?'

"I lost him! I lost him!' said her burst into tears and throwed herself in aditi's arms. 

Aditi wrapped a blanket around roli who is sleeping. She went near the cupboard then took roli's diary out and started walking towards sid's room. 

She reached sid's room and opened it with loud sound startling sid who was working in his laptop. 

"Shit adi you...'

"You've made a big mistake in your life bhai!' roared her shocking him.

Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is sid really loves natasha Or any other truth... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved this ff dear..bt I feel Sid is acting to make roli confess..r Natasha n Sid r doing rehearsal on how to propose harshad..πŸ˜‚ I know poor guess..bt when I saw a Harshad..I felt  jenny will be paired with him..plz.uod soon.difficult to c roli heart break

Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yr everything confusing ... Can't say anything about to Sid 😁.. becz u confuse us.. can't wait more .

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

wonderful update! thanks for the pm

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Long update ah😳 oiii machii y ur confusing us next update please revel who loves whom can't understand diii hope sid is not committed!!!oh god looking for Ur update machii make it ASAP 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Poor Roli. One girl after another out to break her heart. Were sid and nat maybe just rehearsing a scene?

Priyapiu thumbnail

Idiot confused me More. But somehow i guessed what's going on. Poor Roli yaar don't say like that u didn't lost ur Sid Baby. Aditi take a nice class of ur Bhai. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘 😘 😘.

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Outstanding update Sarah can't wait for next yaar update soon πŸ’•πŸ’•