Fan Fictions

RoSid ss: My secret love PG 13 COMPLETED

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hii everyone....Sarah is here with an another story!I don't want to give you a big big lecture,....let's jump into the story!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail

CONCEPT:

How would you feel if the person you loved the most didn't care about your feelings?....What would you do if you found out about his/hers love for someone? What Would you do? You would give him/her to the person whom your loved one loves?........

Hope you people like this concept!!! Planning to complete this story in two days or three! Will see😉 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Super Machi new SS. Nice concept di baby. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘 😘.

MistyDevil thumbnail

CHAPTER 1:

Bhabi..Bhabi..Bhabiiii....Get upppp' shouted one girl shakes an another girl to tell a good news to that sleeping girl. 

"What adi?..let me sleep for sometime!' annoyed that girl covered herself fully with a blanket. 

"then go...I'm going see to my SIDDHANT BHAI!' says aditi (reem shaikh) shocking that girl. 

"Whattt?...siddhant ji?' she shouted running behind aditi. 

Adi...stop naa yaar...at least tell me where he is?' she asked running behind her. 

"No I won't tell you...go and see him in your dream' she replied making that girl pissed off. 

"Adi...ahhh' cries as something pricked in her foot. She throwed her pain and continues her running. 

They reached hall,

"Arrey what's going on here?' questioned a mid aged woman keeping her right hand on her forehead. 

"Leave sujatha bhabi...this is not new for us right?' another mid aged woman said arranging dining table. 

"Right meena!' Sujatha took a breath and continued her work. 

Finally that girl grabbed aditi's hand and pinned her in the wall. 

"Tell..me...where are you going to see him?' that girl queried between her heavy breath. Aditi's breath was uneven because of her fast running. 

"To..Tonight..Starplus going to telecast FILMFARE Awards and your prince will come there...' informed aditi making that girl flot in the sky. 

"Hello roli madam...reward for my information' she asked bringing roli down. She saw her and smirks.....

Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail

CHAPTER 2:

"Nothing...If you answered me when I asked you,...I would have given it but you made me run so much...so nothing!!' 

"This is cheating Bhabi!' annoyed aditi. 

"Haan OK! OK!' roli started walking towards her room. She closed the door then leaned on it. A big smile crept over her lips....

"Hurrayyyyy...I'm going to see you!' jumps roli as her heart was dancing idyllically. 

AFTERNOON: 

Everyone in the dining hall...

"Papa....when bhai will come here?' aditi asked after winks at roli. Hiding her excitement roli watches him. 

"Maybe this weekend adi!' he replies. Roli control her happiness...

"Thuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.... Godd!..just 4 days' mumbles her biting her lips as she couldn't control her blush. 

EVENING:

"Really!...all the best siddhant!' wished meena. 

SIDDHANT!!!!!!!

roli's head turned on that side who was descending in the stairs with aditi as soon as she heard his name. She rushed near meena and sujatha leaves the poor soul alone called aditi. 

"Why you didn't call me maa ji?' she sneered to sujatha. Meena saw this,

Siddhant...roli wants to talk to you!' meena speaked pulling the soul out of roli. She nodded no..no but she would run from that place aditi held her then kept the receiver in roli's ear. 

"ROLI!' 

She heard a voice and her heart beat has stopped. 

Roli? Talk something..I'm getting late' said him in a hurry burry. Her body began to tremble....

"Si..Si..Sidd...'

"OK bye! Will talk later!' he disconnected the call. Aditi slapped her forehead. Roli took a breath...she placed her hand on her chest and felt a fast thundering sound.

MistyDevil thumbnail

CHAPTER 3:

ROLI'S ROOM:

"What is this bhabi?'

"What can I do adi? His voice makes me numb' says roli pouting her lips. 

"You went numb because of his voice? Then what would you do on your first ni...' roli closed adi's mouth with a widened eyes nodding her head. 

"what is this stupid? Why are you talking about my fi..' she stopped in the middle...and blushed. 

"You should not talk like this adi!' says roli removed her hand from aditi's mouth. 

"Then what bhabi?...if I were in your position, I would be stand in front of with at least four kids' 

"Hey stop it idiot...you are a small girl'

Who? Me? Bhabhi...I'm a sister of the great siddhant bhardwaj who is now famous film director in bollywood industry ok! And my brother is the king of romantic film and I'm his...'

"Yeah shameless brother!' roli said with a sad face. 

"Shameless?' Shocked adi. 

"did you see his films? How many lip locks?...love making..Chi' her voice reflects her sadness as felt little awkward whenever she see any hot scenes in her sid's film. 

"Chi?' 

"Then what yaar?...is that necessary to add lip lock in the climax for ranveer and deepika after their reunion?' asked her. 

"wait a minute! Are you talking about bepannah film?' enquired aditi as she wants to clarify her doubt. 

"Yes!' accepted her shocking adi. 

"Godd...bhabhi...I must tell this, you are such an unromantic girl...(roli pouted her lips) do you know because of that climax lip lock, the film became super hit in all center....'

Arrey wait!wait! I'm not telling that scene is bad but I'm talking about siddhant ji...won't he be feel shy to shoot such a romantic scenes?' asked roli. 

"Bhabhi...this is normal in cini filed...moreover he isn't acting, just directing....'

"I know yaar...but still!..OK leave it! I know about my siddhant ji!' smiles roli dreamily hugged the pillow close to her.

Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail

CHAPTER 4:

EVENING:

"Roli..Roli..Come on yaar!' shouted aditi. 

"One minute adi' roli shouted back. 

"This roli...award function is going to start..what this girl is doing inside the room?' murmuring adi headed towards roli's room. 

"What are you doing my dear bhabi?' asked her as she found roli who is applying kajal on her eyes. 

"What is this question idiot?...I'm going to see my prince so I should look beautiful right?'

"For your kind information...bhai will be come in TV not in front of you!' she reminded rolling her eyes. 

"I know! OK tell me how I am?' roli queried showing herself to aditi. 

"Oh my dear beautiful bhabi...come otherwise you'll miss your prince' says her stirred out of the room and roli followed her. 

7 O'CLOCK:

"when your brother will come adi?' whispers roli in adi's ears as they both were seated between their parents. 

"how do I know? I too with you only right?' annoyed aditi. 

15 SECONDS LATER:

"when....'

"Roli please...this is 18th time...don't torture me like this yaar! He will come when time comes' she outraged in low tone making roli pout her lips. 

"SIDDHANTTT!' says sujatha in happiness. Her eyes are filled with tears....Even though they talk to each other via phone but it has been 4 years since she met her son. Roli looked at the screen without blinking her eyelids....She saw her love prince after 4 years in film fare award's red carpet. He is looking damn hot in his black suit and his face is brighten because of clean shave. His hair was finely combed well. 

"Enough!' says aditi and closed roli's mouth with her finger...Roli glared at her then turned on the screen again and started drooling her prince resting her chin in her hand. 

Soon her expression changed as soon as she has spotted sid's assistant,....director Ms. Yukta (bsonarika) beside him. She came and hugged him sideways wrapping her hands around his waist. They gave a pose to the media......Roli fums in anger,

"They're just friends only bhabi!' whispered aditi with a chuckle.

PARIS:

(Disclaimer: This is just my imagination! Story needed so I wrote) 

Arjun kapoor (AK) and Ranveer singh (RS) was hosting the show actively. 

"OK now the most awaited awards are on the line!' announced AK. 

"THE BEST ACTRESS OF THE YEAR 2019....and the nominees are.....' RS said pointing the big screen....

"We would like to invite the most beautiful! The gorgeous! Aishwarya Rai bachchan to the stage to present this award' said RS. 

"Good evening paris!' greeted Aishwarya. She opened the cover and smiled. 

"You are looking so pretty as usual queen!' flirt RS. Aishwarya laughed,

"I think you forgot that you are married! And your wife's here' she said making him remember about his wife. 

"DP can you please come to the stage and remind him of you?' Aishwarya called DP. 

Deepika smiles then ascending in the stage steps. 

"FILM FARE! THE BEST ACTRESS OF THE YEAR 2019 GOES TO DEEPIKA PADUKONE FOR BEPANNAH!' announced Aishwarya surprising everyone. Siddhant stood on his feet and clapped his hands as his film got a one of the major award. 

"Wow Aish...you are impossible!' appreciates AK. 

Aishwarya shared a friendly hug with deepika then gave the award to her. 

"Thank you everyone! First of all I would like thank my young director SIDDHANT BHARDWAJ for afforded me such a fantastic project! (siddhant shows thumbs up to her) .............' she gave a big thanks note then got down from the stage. 

"Congrats my heroine!' says sid hugged her. 

"Thank you my director!' she thanked. 

"THE NEXT AWARD...FILM FARE 2019! THE BEST ACTOR OF THE YEAR...and the nominees are...' said AK. 

"We would like to call...always handsome ANIL KAPOOR JI to the stage!' said AK. 

"Good evening everyone!' anil kapoor said with his usual charming smile. 

"FILM FARE THE BEST ACTOR AWARD OF THE YEAR 2019 goes to....uff...RANVEER ( "wowww!' shouted siddhant jumps in excitement) SINGH for BEPANNAH' said smile. Arjun tapped ranveer's shoulder....

RS received the award from anil kapoor,

"Thank you so much everyone especially my director! My favourite! Siddhant bhardwaj' spoke RS. 

"Now beautiful katrina kaif is going to give treat to our eyes!' said RS. 

DELHI: 

"See because of that climax lip lock scene....'

"OK Ok OK....' roli says stopped aditi in the middle before she would explain about the lip lock scene.

PARIS: 

After katrina's dance....

"THE MOST IMPORTANT AWARD....THE BEST DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR... You know what Arjun? I knew the answer' says ranveer pointing his finger at siddhant. Every camera turned their heads towards the direction and focused siddhant. He laughs acts like punching ranveer. 

"Would like to call our king AMITABH BACHCHAN JI and JAYA JI to present this award!' calls RS. 

"Expected!....yes you are right Ranveer....(yukta hugged sid in happiness and others congratulated him) FILM FARE 2019! THE BEST DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR goes to SIDDHANT BHARDWAJ for BEPANNAH!' said him shaking the place with loud applause. 

Siddhant went to the stage and touched their feets. Amitabh and jaya blessed him then gave him award. Siddhant kissed it,

"Thank you everyone! Thank you! I'm so happy to have this black lady in my hands again for the third time in 8 years! And absolutely feeling blessed to receive this award from this living legend (she saw big B). As you everyone knew i've started my career as a cinematographer in bansali sir's film...Got two awards in cinematography but my desire was directing and DID IT..now standing in front of you people with this precious award!...This award is really special to me! Yukta! My partner....we did it babe!...

(roli's face turned into pale) 

And my partner yukta this is for you!(yukta nodded no) come on yaar' insisted him. Without any other option and she went to the stage. Sid gave his award to yukta and hugged her. 

"By the way Ranveer...don't you feel that there is something fuming between them?' asks AK with a naughty smile. 

Sid and yukta saw each other and smiles shocking roli and aditi. Roli's heart beat has stopped for a moment. 

"Yes!' accepted yukta. Roli's eyes are filled with tears.....

Edited by sarah24998 - 4 years ago
Priyapiu thumbnail

All updates r awesome yaar. Mr. SB as director  super. Lip locks 🤭🤭🤭 naughty girl. Last update Yaar 😢😢. What's this yaar. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Machi 😘 😘.

ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

All updates was fantastic 👍

Roll & Aditi conversation was cute 😍

Eagerly waiting for next update 

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All update was fantastic... Roli and aditi conversation was so cute... Eagerly waiting for next update...