Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I second you on this whole scenario.. I skipped whole PaKu scenes and Pakya dadaji n the hospital scenes. But seema’s outburst looks so fake. N after outburst the coughing looks so damn fake.

Seriously it feels like ‘gaanv abhi basaa nahi lootere pehle se aa gaye’.

@ bold same here yaar after watching the E24 segment my mood got spoiled in morning itself.. n I couldn’t even enjoy YaRi moments in today’s episode.. 

Pakya mombatti n Panauti ( Pari’s mom) both are coming as a storm in YaRi’s life to knock their ship down. 

I hope they sail together stronger and reach the shore.

Seriously 😒 I have no more words regarding the vultures sharmas..Dimaag kharab ho jaata hai..

N gunjan has seen YaRi talking n the expressions she was giving like my thrown away broken toy is with someone else now.. then why did you throw away? 
Yogi has tried everything till the end to make yogun happen. But she was the one who just didn’t care and broken him from within.😡

Now he has moved on and in a happy place and in love with Pari then here madame tantrum is being delusional and living in her dream world like Yogi is still in love with her.

Wake up girl.. your father is an opportunist that doesn’t mean you follow his footsteps and ruin the happiness of yogi again.🤬

Sorry for my rant..

But seriously 

Few lines for the mess happening to lighten up the mood..

Pakya yeh tune kya kiya..

Shiv ko yojan ka vaada kyun kiya..

Yogi ko Pari se hai pyaar,

Gunjan se shaadi se inkaar..🤢

The PaKu scene was actually good..

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

The PaKu scene was actually good..

I know and hats off and well done Kusum who is not ready to forgive sharmas.. 👏

but pakya oh pakya..

Tera kya hoga Pakya..

I skipped the scene as pakya was doing taarif of shiv. N my brain was already bombarded with that E24 video.. so was not at all in mood to hear or see anything about Sharmas.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Btw guys has anyone read Mudit’s interview in IWMBUZZ.?

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: braich_gal

She is????!!!!!! Finally!! Wonder what excuse they going to give for her disappearance? And how she will react to YAri? 

Exactly...😆May b she had exams and was on leave....but have the CVs anytime clarified her absence in any epi? Did I miss anything🤔....I have  all hopes on her...for spoiling  YoJan wedding🤣kitni mean hoon mai aaj maine jana😉😎

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Exactly...😆May b she had exams and was on leave....but have the CVs anytime clarified her absence in any epi? Did I miss anything🤔....I have  all hopes on her...for spoiling  YoJan wedding🤣kitni mean hoon mai aaj maine jana😉😎

But seriously it is good that Khushi is back waiting to see her réaction for YaRi she will defo support them.