Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

No one will agree with Pakya. Kusum will definitely be against. So? 

According to previous segment- Bro and co were teasing and suddenly they hear commotion and come down? When will that happen? Definitely before Pakya says na? Because they all look down and segment says it was Panauti. Everyone looked happy initially. Can't be if they knew Pakya's promise. 

definitely before pakya's promise.. . 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

No one will agree with Pakya. Kusum will definitely be against. So? 

According to previous segment- Bro and co were teasing and suddenly they hear commotion and come down? When will that happen? Definitely before Pakya says na? Because they all look down and segment says it was Panauti. Everyone looked happy initially. Can't be if they knew Pakya's promise. 

Ya in that bro n co. Segment Panauti landed in Srivastava house as they said.😂

Pakya will enter later on..

Pehle Panauti ki baari..😆

N I am definitely sure Pari will speak up the truth about her life and relationship with her parents in front on everyone.

Let’s see what happens next..

Monday would be 

Srivastavas ke ghar aayi Panauti ,

N hospital mein Shiv ke saamne Pakya bana mombatti..😆😆

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

YaRi kitna cute hai and how they trust each other how they are synch with each other. They are made for each other. ❤️

Loving how Pari handled her mom and how she told Yogi that they will both speak to their respective families. I'm pretty sure Kusum will be against Gunjan! 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rishani77

YaRi kitna cute hai and how they trust each other how they are synch with each other. They are made for each other. ❤️

Loving how Pari handled her mom and how she told Yogi that they will both speak to their respective families. I'm pretty sure Kusum will be against Gunjan! 

she is only hope for me. . . Her words and the way she speaks. She doesn't shout nor  give big dialogues just a simple straight forward answer

She  can use words that can impact both sharma and pakya .. . .. 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Loving how Pari handled her mom and how she told Yogi that they will both speak to their respective families. I'm pretty sure Kusum will be against Gunjan! 

Seriously yaar Rish I agree with you on this..YaRi is such a cute couple. How well they understand each other. True they are actually made for each other. Like they complete each other in every way. Pari being Yogi’s voice and Yogi being Pari’s love which she never got in her life.

Pari is always a headstrong girl. She takes stand for Yogi and Srivastavas. Today too she has taken stand in front of her mom (I would rather say Panauti.😆)

@ bold I want this to happen. Kusum must be dead against idea of yojan..😏

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Kusum is against Yogi-Pari too because of Panauti. 

I think since we know about YoRi, Candle's promise seems a huge mistake. But he is ignorant to almost everything. And he treata Gunjan like his daughter and couldn't stand anyone insulting her. Wish Shiv at least this time help Pakya and let him off the promise so that he can keep his son and family happy. 

The drinking coffee part was a good touch

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Seriously if I think too much my brain will burst off🤯 .. like boom..💥  🤯 

Kusum against Pari n gunjan both.. but what if Yogi tells her that he loves Pari or she gets to know it by seeing Yogi sad.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Seriously if I think too much my brain will burst off🤯 .. like boom..💥  🤯 

Kusum against Pari n gunjan both.. but what if Yogi tells her that he loves Pari or she gets to know it by seeing Yogi sad.

I am still not convinced with the time line. If Panauti makes a scene and Pari confronts, wouldn't the family already know about YoRi before we Pakya comes? So what is Yogi going to say? 

Kusum will go with Yogi. But Yogi might go with Pakya. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

WTF... Why is pakya so good that he dint even remember what happened last time.... Kusum is right Sharmas are maukaparast...

Np... Pakya ko jald HI pata chalega bcoz almost every one knows about yori in the House... And is family me kuch bhi zyada din nahi chupta.... I am on for it.... Bring Gunjan and family and let them know what they have missed..... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

WTF... Why is pakya so good that he dint even remember what happened last time.... Kusum is right Sharmas are maukaparast...

Np... Pakya ko jald HI pata chalega bcoz almost every one knows about yori in the House... And is family me kuch bhi zyada din nahi chupta.... I am on for it.... Bring Gunjan and family and let them know what they have missed..... 

Yo Sri.. I am with you on this..🤜🤛🤝

Bring it on..😆