Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yo Sri.. I am with you on this..πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ€

Bring it on..πŸ˜†

Yo... Bring it on.... Our yori will come out flying.... πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

episode was good but didn't like the way Coconut broke the news to the family in the precap. He couldn't even see his family members were in a happy mood & just broke the news casually as if he's doing favor for Yogi - he was the one who was after Yogi after the breakup fiasco 😏

what was with Seema yelling in a hospital ? That seemed too OTT, she forgot she was ready with relation too - when she said, lagta hai Shiv ne sahi faisla liya hai in one of the episodes, smitten by Chauhan beta

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

episode was good but didn't like the way Coconut broke the news to the family in the precap. He couldn't even see his family members were in a happy mood & just broke the news casually as if he's doing favor for Yogi - he was the one who was after Yogi after the breakup fiasco 😏

what was with Seema yelling in a hospital ? That seemed too OTT, she forgot she was ready with relation too - when she said, lagta hai Shiv ne sahi faisla liya hai in one of the episodes, smitten by Chauhan beta

Sharma family itself is OTT.

She was smitten by chauhan beta’s gesture when he saved gunjan from fire.

I have one more out of the box guess if roshan comes back asking for forgiveness and breaks relationship with his father as he has fallen in love with gunjan then definitely shiv will tilt towards him not Yogi..

Bloody opportunists..😑

serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

No one will agree with Pakya. Kusum will definitely be against. So? 

According to previous segment- Bro and co were teasing and suddenly they hear commotion and come down? When will that happen? Definitely before Pakya says na? Because they all look down and segment says it was Panauti. Everyone looked happy initially. Can't be if they knew Pakya's promise. 

something's amiss here, in the precap Pari is seen coming from behind Coco.. so if her mom already made her dhamakedaar entry or not is a mystery - as she seemed happy. Pari's mom could be a reason why Kusum may agree for Yojan relation, if it goes that way 😡

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Kusum is against Yogi-Pari too because of Panauti. 

I think since we know about YoRi, Candle's promise seems a huge mistake. But he is ignorant to almost everything. And he treata Gunjan like his daughter and couldn't stand anyone insulting her. Wish Shiv at least this time help Pakya and let him off the promise so that he can keep his son and family happy. 

The drinking coffee part was a good touch

True that Kusum approving YaRi won't be that easy but she will have to approve between Pari / Gunjan...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

something's amiss here, in the precap Pari is seen coming from behind Coco.. so if her mom already made her dhamakedaar entry or not is a mystery - as she seemed happy. Pari's mom could be a reason why Kusum may agree for Yojan relation, if it goes that way 😡

I think there is jhol in the editing.. because they come down running while knowing about Panauti’s arrival. 

N Pari came from the door so it might seems that she just shut off her parents n see them off n coming back happy..
N then Pakya Ka bomb πŸ’£ 

God knows what will happen re..

Or Panauti will land after mombatti Pakya..

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail

Seriously if I think too much my brain will burst off🀯 .. like boom..πŸ’₯  πŸ€― 

Kusum against Pari n gunjan both.. but what if Yogi tells her that he loves Pari or she gets to know it by seeing Yogi sad.

simple way to end this mess - Yogi open for polygamous relationship with both Gunjan & Pari.

Thank you for your joothe bhaaiyon aur behanon 😜

dusk2dawn thumbnail

simple way to end this mess - Yogi open for polygamous relationship with both Gunjan & Pari.

Thank you for your joothe bhaaiyon aur behanon 😜

@ bold if makers show this then

My words for them

β€˜ Bhak sasur, faltu ka baat karta hai..’ πŸ€£

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ bold if makers show this then

My words for them

β€˜ Bhak sasur, faltu ka baat karta hai..’ πŸ€£

LMAO