Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Why would Yogi wear Pakya's sherwani for promo shoot?

I feel some shaadi function will start? Gunjan will realise at end moment and with help of bro gang will get Pari back. 

Ya true yaar..

@ bold I feel the same. Shaadi function going on. N gunjan mahaan’s 🤔 tube light 💡 will get Switched on at the last moment and will help Yogi getting back  with Pari..

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So all are dressed up for shaadi? ?? ?? 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

So all are dressed up for shaadi? ?? ?? 

Yeah I checked the insta stories Rani, nisha and khushi’s. They are celebrating karan/ vivek’s birthday.

All sharmas and Srivastavas are dressed up and Yogi/ Mudit was in sherwani..

N seen Panditji in the background..

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Seriously yaar I hate this shaadi drama again.. true this is driving us crazy.. giving headaches..

If they are going ahead with yojan then my Tata bye bye to show..

‘Sarura dimaag kharaab kar ke rakha huva hai sab fans ka’🤬

One question if Yogi is wearing Pakya’s sherwani then where is the other one? I mean which he wore for his wedding.. Kusum didn’t let him sell it. Right?

Btw guys did anyone noticed?? Khushi is back on set shooting..😅😅

She is????!!!!!! Finally!! Wonder what excuse they going to give for her disappearance? And how she will react to YAri? 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Yeah I checked the insta stories Rani, nisha and khushi’s. They are celebrating karan/ vivek’s birthday.

All sharmas and Srivastavas are dressed up and Yogi/ Mudit was in sherwani..

N seen Panditji in the background..

Should I be happy that they are going on fast mode or sad because they drag this drama to wedding. . . Cv should have solve this  mess without shaddi drama. . ..

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just watched the episode. Hospital scene was painful. Was rolling my eyes watching Seema yelling at Shiv. Yeh sab tumhe abhi yaad aaya? She was pretty on-board the Chauhan train by the end, but now that they've bolted you suddenly remembered all your grievances. Whole family is full of fakes. Gunjan also, yesterday staring at Pari and Yogi like someone took her discarded toy... 🤔 On top of it Chauhan tapka parda namak chidak ne. Really his purpose is served, there's no reason for him to come other than to stir the pot so Prakash becomes emotional and make his pakka vaada. I can't even enjoy YaRi scenes knowing the entire flock of vultures have swept down at once to steal their happiness. I wish they weren't already talking marriage, it's been like 2 days, enjoy a little first. But considering that unknowingly they are in a race to see who can tie the knot, we will see YaRi wedding soon I feel. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Just watched the episode. Hospital scene was painful. Was rolling my eyes watching Seema yelling at Shiv. Yeh sab tumhe abhi yaad aaya? She was pretty on-board the Chauhan train by the end, but now that they've bolted you suddenly remembered all your grievances. Whole family is full of fakes. Gunjan also, yesterday staring at Pari and Yogi like someone took her discarded toy... 🤔 On top of it Chauhan tapka parda namak chidak ne. Really his purpose is served, there's no reason for him to come other than to stir the pot so Prakash becomes emotional and make his pakka vaada. I can't even enjoy YaRi scenes knowing the entire flock of vultures have swept down at once to steal their happiness. I wish they weren't already talking marriage, it's been like 2 days, enjoy a little first. But considering that unknowingly they are in a race to see who can tie the knot, we will see YaRi wedding soon I feel. 

@bold... 

Same yaar.. . . 

Wasn't able to enjoy yesterday episode because of all this drama ahead

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

She is????!!!!!! Finally!! Wonder what excuse they going to give for her disappearance? And how she will react to YAri? 

Yeah finally your wish is full filled..😆 khushi is back..

Lets see what excuse they give for her disappearance..

May be mamaji ke ghar gayi thi etc etc.

Diwali ke baad dikhi hi nahi bandi..😂

She will be surprised at first knowing about YaRi. 

N would definitely say that ki ‘ 

‘bhai maine bola tha naah ki yeh Pari kaisi rahegi tumhare liye?’
Ab iss nut bolt dheele wali ladki se tumhe pyaar ho gaya?

Tumhare nut bolts toh theek hai naah..😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I second you on this whole scenario.. I skipped whole PaKu scenes and Pakya dadaji n the hospital scenes. But seema’s outburst looks so fake. N after outburst the coughing looks so damn fake.

Seriously it feels like ‘gaanv abhi basaa nahi lootere pehle se aa gaye’.

@ bold same here yaar after watching the E24 segment my mood got spoiled in morning itself.. n I couldn’t even enjoy YaRi moments in today’s episode.. 

Pakya mombatti n Panauti ( Pari’s mom) both are coming as a storm in YaRi’s life to knock their ship down. 

I hope they sail together stronger and reach the shore.

Seriously 😒 I have no more words regarding the vultures sharmas..Dimaag kharab ho jaata hai..

N gunjan has seen YaRi talking n the expressions she was giving like my thrown away broken toy is with someone else now.. then why did you throw away? 
Yogi has tried everything till the end to make yogun happen. But she was the one who just didn’t care and broken him from within.😡

Now he has moved on and in a happy place and in love with Pari then here madame tantrum is being delusional and living in her dream world like Yogi is still in love with her.

Wake up girl.. your father is an opportunist that doesn’t mean you follow his footsteps and ruin the happiness of yogi again.🤬

Sorry for my rant..

But seriously 

Few lines for the mess happening to lighten up the mood..

Pakya yeh tune kya kiya..

Shiv ko yojan ka vaada kyun kiya..

Yogi ko Pari se hai pyaar,

Gunjan se shaadi se inkaar..🤢

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah finally your wish is full filled..😆 khushi is back..

Lets see what excuse they give for her disappearance..

May be mamaji ke ghar gayi thi etc etc.

Diwali ke baad dikhi hi nahi bandi..😂

She will be surprised at first knowing about YaRi. 

N would definitely say that ki ‘ 

‘bhai maine bola tha naah ki yeh Pari kaisi rahegi tumhare liye?’
Ab iss nut bolt dheele wali ladki se tumhe pyaar ho gaya?

Tumhare nut bolts toh theek hai naah..😆

🤣