koi perfect guy mila to fir se candle ko bujhake jayega

so better he should stop

but dost manta hai Shiv ko

to sab kuch karega

and this Pari's mom- no sun na nahi chahti, matlab kya mazak hai kya

Pari is strong 

and our YoRi will pass this test❤️

@ bold ekdum Sahi pakde hai .. 😆

Abhi roshan rota hua aaye n says ki I love gunjan and ready to marry her and I broke relations with my father toh shiv pakka Pakya ki mombatti bujha dega..😆

Opportunist kahin ka..😡

No comments on Panauti.. She will land anyway to create ruckus and waves for YaRi’s love ship..🤢

But if YaRi stay strong together then they will definitely sail to the shore..❤️

YaRi ke prem ki naiyaa hai raam ke bharose re,

Unki iss naiyaa ko paar dadaji lagaai de re..😆

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Rani's IG story. Cast celebrating Karan/Vivek's birthday. But all are dressed up. Yogi in sherwani. Sharmas are there. Gunjan is dressed up. Panditji is there. No sign of Pari. 

They are going ahead with YoJan wedding but will stop at the end moment I feel. 

Edited by Shwets1502 - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Rani's IG story. Cast celebrating Karan/Vivek's birthday. But all are dressed up. Yogi in sherwani. Sharmas are there. Gunjan is dressed up. Panditji is there. No sign of Pari. 

I was about to post about this yaar! Yeah all dressed up in for some shaadi prep going on Sharmas and Srivastavas were there but no signs of Pari of her family....Hopefully some major twist will happen with only YaRi reunion at the end! 🙏🏽

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

I was about to post about this yaar! Yeah all dressed up in for some shaadi prep going on Sharmas and Srivastavas were there but no signs of Pari of her family....Hopefully some major twist will happen with only YaRi reunion at the end! 🙏🏽

I think Yogi is wearing Pakya's sherwani. That's why it is so huge for him. 

Lot of missing pieces. Why the family are going ahead with YoJan when they know about YoRi? I don't think it is just because of. Coconut Pakya's promise. Kusum wouldn't accept that. So something else is going to happen. 

PS. Please do go ahead and create a separate thread if needed. 

rishani77 thumbnail

I think Yogi is wearing Pakya's sherwani. That's why it is so huge for him. 

Lot of missing pieces. Why the family are going ahead with YoJan when they know about YoRi? I don't think it is just because of. Coconut Pakya's promise. Kusum wouldn't accept that. So something else is going to happen. 

PS. Please do go ahead and create a separate thread if needed. 

Maybe something unexpected will happen some religious rituals before shaadi prep...or New Promo Shoot....yaar this is driving us crazy 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Maybe something unexpected will happen some religious rituals before shaadi prep...or New Promo Shoot....yaar this is driving us crazy 

Seriously yaar I hate this shaadi drama again.. true this is driving us crazy.. giving headaches..

If they are going ahead with yojan then my Tata bye bye to show..

‘Sarura dimaag kharaab kar ke rakha huva hai sab fans ka’🤬

One question if Yogi is wearing Pakya’s sherwani then where is the other one? I mean which he wore for his wedding.. Kusum didn’t let him sell it. Right?

Btw guys did anyone noticed?? Khushi is back on set shooting..😅😅

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Yup I checked Rani, nisha and khushi’s IG story no sign of Pari n all Srivastavas n sharmas dressed up like wedding function with pandit ji in the background..🥺

I wish its a promo shoot..

rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Yup I checked Rani, nisha and khushi’s IG story no sign of Pari n all Srivastavas n sharmas dressed up like wedding function with pandit ji in the background..🥺

I wish its a promo shoot..

Good to see Khushi back hopefully this is the shoot for a new promo coz yeah the show needs new promos! 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Good to see Khushi back hopefully this is the shoot for a new promo coz yeah the show needs new promos! 

True the new promo would be like Pari going away and yojan is happening. Yogi not happy n Pari also dukhi..

N tagline would be 

Kya chunega Yogi? Saccha pyaar ya apna parivaar.. lol

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

True the new promo would be like Pari going away and yojan is happening. Yogi not happy n Pari also dukhi..

N tagline would be 

Kya chunega Yogi? Saccha pyaar ya apna parivaar.. lol

Why would Yogi wear Pakya's sherwani for promo shoot?

I feel some shaadi function will start? Gunjan will realise at end moment and with help of bro gang will get Pari back.