Posted: 4 years ago

....Na chahun Heera moti,

Yeh mere kis kaam ke,

Deta hai dil de, 

Badle mei dil de,

Dede Dede de dil de Sahibaan,

Pyar koi Sauda nahi!

Song for today’s epi dedicated to Pari😍...for her outstanding confession to her parents. She stood for herself, her love, for Yogi and for Srivastavs. Told them off that  She doesn’t need any property which is rightfully transferred to her by her grandma. Her parents need her for the same. She says Yogi May b specially abled, but he understands her more than them. His  family is hers. β€οΈ

What can I say about SurBab....Bab gets dolak and Sur gets bheen to play music for Yogi’s date in terrace. Image

Pari spoke my mind...yaar date pe bheen kaun bhajata  hai🀣

Yogi dances with Pari, impressing her.....Pari says she will let him know her decision tomorrow when they both confess to their respective families about each other. 

Pakya restless has a discussion with Kusum. Marvellous scene. Kusum is of the opinion that Sharmas never came when Pakya was hospitalised, hurt them, broke off the bond and left Yogi shattered. Pakya is restless that something has gone wrong with Shiv. He wanders in the verandah, Dadaji tells him to visit Shiv as he understands where he comes from.

Pakya stands outside the hospital room and hears Seema accusing and yelling at Shiv for his misdeeds. She sees Pakya out and takes him to meet Shiv. Pakya melts on his apology. There enters Chauhan with a bouquet to add salt to injury.  Phir kya Kehne

Taane baane.....in precap, he hurls abuses that Gunjan will never get a guy for marriage. And commitment hero Pakya does exactly what v feared.....commitment. 

Srivastavs eager to hear out Yogi as Pari too enters the house. Sadly before he could speak his heart out, Pakya tells rishtha maine tay kardi...Yogi ki Gunjan k saath ....Image

So the triology begins doston....πŸ₯Ί

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago

Prakash ji mombatti jaise pighal gaye and pakka vaada kiyaπŸ˜’

YoRi kitne cute hai

I wish ye Sharma jaise delusional log chale jaaye

I don't want YoRi to cry due to these selfish Sharmas😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

We have hope with kusum, dadaji and dadi.. .  And others Shrishtvas members They will not allow this to happen.... 

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

We have hope with kusum, dadaji and dadi.. .  And others Shrishtvas members They will not allow this to happen.... 

I really wanna see how the other members will tackle this. Like Prakya vs all the other vs YaRi 

I don't wanna see our babies sad, crying and all...😭

Thank you so much for the WU dear..πŸ€—

Pari is a gem of a person.. Yogi is so lucky to get a person like Pari in his life who is so pure at heart and loves him truly..and stands by him always..β™₯️❀️

SurBab are always fun to watch..πŸ˜‚

Pakya re pakya.. itna stupid kaise ho sakta hai re tu..

Well done Kusum.. πŸ‘ ek hi dialogue mein dil khush kar ditta.. 

Next week as usual drama.. again sharma-chauhan face off n bang bang Pakya took a bullet on himself and bann gaya hero.. by doing pakka vaada  about yojan ..😑

Pakya yeh tune kya kiya..

Abhi Pakya ki daant se darr nahi lagta but commitment se darr lagta hai..πŸ˜†

No words 😢 for Sharmas now.. most delusional characters.. n gunjan as usual same expressions de rahi hogi..
I bet if she changes her expressions from 

1)😭

2)πŸ˜•

3)πŸ˜ƒ

No comments.

I know next week would be a major drama with Pakya ka promise and Panauti ka panga.🀒

I wish Yogi says his heart out at least to dadaji.

N I want dadaji to tell him

β€˜Pichhli baar tune apne baap ki suni / maani thi,

Iss baar apne dil ki baat sunn / maan Yogi..’

All the mess happening in upcoming week.

Arz kiya haiβ€”

Cvs abhi thoda aur raaita failaayenge ,

YaRi Fans ka dimaag thoda aur zyaada ghumayenge..

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago

Wonderful episode! Pari is such a beautiful character. She wasted no time talking to her parents. Told everything clearly. Such selfish parents. Acting they are together for property. 

Loved loved Pakya-Kusum scene. Both were right in their place. Pakya turned from coconut to candle. What we don't know is Pakya's past with Shiv. They seem to have been so close. So all Pakya cared was Shiv's health. For Kusum, all she saw was Yogi's and Pakya's pain when wedding was called off. 

Dadaji-Pakya share a unique bond. They fight and argue, tease each other but understands each other as well. Dadaji instantly knew what troubled Pakya. 

Seema blamed Shiv in the ward was lame. And then coughing and all. Not a single bit of sympathy gained. Pakya talking to Shiv. The awkwardness was brilliantly portrayed. His concern for Gunjan was sweet. Don't know if I should feel proud of Pakya for being so good hearted or to be angry for being so coconut

Precap- I was right!!! Chauhan instigates and Candle Pakya saves Gunjan's respect with pakka vaada. 

Originally posted by rishani77

I really wanna see how the other members will tackle this. Like Prakya vs all the other vs YaRi 

I don't wanna see our babies sad, crying and all...😭

same yaar.. .. 

That to when they are not at fault.. . Why they  have to suffer because of shiv wrongdoings and pakya promise. . . After seeing precap .. I think pakya was just thinking about shiv that time. .he can't see his so called best friend getting insult 

No one will agree with Pakya. Kusum will definitely be against. So? 

According to previous segment- Bro and co were teasing and suddenly they hear commotion and come down? When will that happen? Definitely before Pakya says na? Because they all look down and segment says it was Panauti. Everyone looked happy initially. Can't be if they knew Pakya's promise.