Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

In Nagaland, few years back lynched a man, because a woman accused him of rape. Later it was found out, she was a prostitute who demanded him more money than what was fixed before sex, and when she refused, she accused him of rape. And the crowd killed the man based on those accusations.

Ishilye jab ghar mai biwi hote huye, bahar randibaazi karna nahi chahiye.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

In Nagaland, few years back lynched a man, because a woman accused him of rape. Later it was found out, she was a prostitute who demanded him more money than what was fixed before sex, and when she refused, she accused him of rape. And the crowd killed the man based on those accusations.

Ishilye jab ghar mai biwi hote huye, bahar randibaazi karna nahi chahiye.

😆 Kya conclusion nikala hai

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

😆 Kya conclusion nikala hai

lol, while I don't think such things should have happened with the guy, but at the end of the day, I cannot empathize with him. Ghar mai biwi hote huye bhi randi logo ke pass jana is infidelity, aur infidelity karne walo ka conclusion kharab hi hota hai.

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This barbaric case is not a new one! There are many before and unfortunately more to come. ðŸ˜µ

However, given the situation, I second the public lynching for these monsters. All the above proposed "solutions" haven't deterred any of these rapists.

Yes, corrective action needs to be taken, even if it is "senseless" - Priyanka's life purpose wasn't just to meet the lust of these low lives and then be set ablaze after they're done. 

After that accomplished, people can plan long term preventive actions of education/sanskar/whatever.

God forbid, if something happened to your near and dear one, I wonder how many of you would be going around asking for education programs being set as top priority. ðŸ¤”

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

government has created this app for help. Authorities respond quickly. As it's new there are issues but a step in Right direction. 

This app also has volunteer option. Once anyone is in danger. Nearby volunteers will be intimated.

Many in comment section mentioned about trying it and got call from police in a minute. 

Create awareness share this app with your friends and family.

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rapist have to be punished and violent acts against anyone like what happened to this young lady must be persecuted to the full extent of the law.  BUT there has to be a law, the mentality of lynch mobs is so backwards that it places itself right there next to crime.  The rape and murder just happened and from what I see the police has moved pretty fast, they are investigating and have captured the perpetrators, so apparently the legal system is moving.  How dare she call for lynching and mobs, how irresponsible is she in her outrage? This is not about her or what she thinks.  How would it be if a mob decided to go take law into their own hands and police officers and innocent people got hurt .  How would that benefit the one original victim?  People like this actress are irresponsible and opportunistic, they try to turn the attention unto themselves as if they are more mortified than anyone over the horrible crime, but by doing so they take attention from the victims and fan the fires of hatred and irrationalism.  

Why does she not put her money and her mouth to better use, working towards changing the law, NOW before the next crime happens.  Making it really hard on those who are convicted.  Why is she not helping to set up prevention task forces or resources for those who are vulnerable? 

Screaming how offended she is, and fanning hatred and more violence is not going to accomplish anything at all.  I thought she was a lot brighter.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Please resign. Let a saner one take her place

This is the sanest thing that anyone could say in the circumstances that the women in India are facing.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

From this phone conversation  , it’s clear that they are guilty and there is no case of any conspiracy theory of politicians being involved. Castrate all of them and make their life a living hell until they die. 

https://youtu.be/9VpZndmZ0zI

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Laws follow karke kya ukhad liya sabne...again one innocent girl gets raped and murdered....phir yahi hoga aur phir yahi hoga...aur hum law abiding citizes law follow karne ki duhai dete rahenge......yes following laws is important...how about making a law that if they are proved guilty they should be lynched in public...inko pyaar se jail mein bitha kar aaloo ka paratha khilaoge toh abhi aur rapes aur murder dekhne ko milega🤢...Nirbhaya case mein that bast^rd was let go because he was a mnor??? The one who can rape will not bear the punishment because he is young??Laws my foot🤢

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Laws follow karke kya ukhad liya sabne...again one innocent girl gets raped and murdered....phir yahi hoga aur phir yahi hoga...aur hum law abiding citizes law follow karne ki duhai dete rahenge......yes following laws is important...how about making a law that if they are proved guilty they should be lynched in public...inko pyaar se jail mein bitha kar aaloo ka paratha khilaoge toh abhi aur rapes aur murder dekhne ko milega🤢...Nirbhaya case mein that bast^rd was let go because he was a mnor??? The one who can rape will not bear the punishment because he is young??Laws my foot🤢

I don't mind law but why is it that in cases of politicians and VIP cases are fast tracked but nirbhaya case is running for last 7 years...

Case went to high court, supreme Court and now the next step is to appeal to president for mercy. 

But Mercy? Seriously, Mercy for heinous crime?

It's taking 7 years for what...