Surbhi Chandna accused free wedding clothes but bollywood get it free

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Surbhi Chandna called out for asking for free wedding clothes but bollywood actor and actresses get it free

Here is the video https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2sKdIzMEMt/?igsh=bTdqZzVvMHN6aDZj
share your views
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/designer-ayush-kejriwal-exposes-surbhi-chandnas-team-requesting-for-barter-wedding-outfitsshares-scr_205008?mode=amp

Edited by priya185 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Her pr team also asked megha israni (@israniphotography) for free photography for her wedding

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

So cheap 

priya185 thumbnail
Don't Bollywood actors/actresses get it free too? Ideally everyone should pay for their wedding outfit

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't get it what's there to expose/call out in here aren't these kind of sponsorship common in show business, or is she threatening the designer on gun point?

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

TV actors in India are easily shamed. These designers rent clothes to Bollywood celebs too. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No idea 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romanoger

I don't get it what's there to expose/call out in here aren't these kind of sponsorship common in show business, or is she threatening the designer on gun point?

No he had the option to say no he just wanted to get paid

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

He could just say no

I find the idea of this distasteful but the truth is that this is very normal and a reality of social media influencer culture. Most weddings of celebs are now sponsored 

... Sometimes brands reach out to the actor/influencer, sometimes the person's team reaches out to the brands... everyone can refuse... unless they are threatening you in anyway what is the need to shame people???

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think that whether its bollywood or tellywood you should pay definitely for wedding outfit. Its very special for lifelong.